- Fantastic opportunity for WHS to manage H&S at the livestock site in Griffith
- Build your career in the industry of agriculture and livestock
About Our Client
Our client are an Australian production company who have 100 years in the market, working alongside huge retailers across Australia. Maintaining high food standards and supporting the growth of the Australian economy within the production industry.
Reporting directly into the National WHS Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Site visits and maintaining a high level of all aspects covering all WHS
- Conducting regular site safety inspections
- Dealing with workplace incidents and injuries, with regulators, and conflict resolution
- Managing stakeholder expectations and meetings management
- Managing the Workplace Health and Safety Systems
- Ensuring compliant within legislation, regulations, codes of practice, standards, policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Manufacturing experience is essential within a similar WHS position
- Drivers licence is crucial for regular safety inspections on site
- Time management is key, with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Understanding of feed milling, poultry processing and legal health and safety requirements
- Experience in investigating workplace accidents
- Knowledge of Australian Standards AS4801 or ISO 45001
What's on Offer
Our client are site and office based, giving huge exposure to develop your career within Workplace Health and Safety. Work for a widely known Australian production business, with the opportunities for career growth and personal development.