WHS Systems Coordinator
About Our Client
Our client is a well-respected, national construction company with established offices in most of Australia's larger cities.
This role will be pivotal in ensuring compliance to the company Integrated Management System, and provide support to the National Safety Manager and senior stakeholders in the business.
- Ensuring that all internal monthly audits are conducted and reported on in a timely manner
- Reporting on all aspects of OH&S and ISO compliance including, training, NCR's and incidents
- Regularly review health and safety procedures and implement risk assessments of tasks
- Supporting the transition to ISO45001
- Promoting and improving organisational Occupational Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Managing company records and updating the database as needed
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Qualification in OHS or a relevant field
- Experience working in a construction environment highly desired
- Strong Auditing experience
- Solid ISO Experience and strong influencing skills
- Excellent communication, report writing and IT skills
What's on Offer
Excellent Salary on offer and the opportunity to contribute to organisational success.