WHSE Manager Construction
Oversee and manager one of Canberra's leading construction companies.
About Our Client
This client is on the forefront of Canberra's construction transformation. This exciting opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company to ensure standards of safety are upheld and their Stella reputation for safety remains intact.
As a WHSE Officer/manager you will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Promoting our positive safety culture and initiatives at all times
- To coordinate and manage many routine safety related tasks
- Provide advice and technical support to onsite team
- Maintain safety documentation and preparation
- Deliver site inductions, provide first aid, and assist in consultation processes
- Coordinate site safety inspections and close out diligently
The Successful Applicant
You will need to have a proven record in a similar role along with the ability to assist in the implementation of company systems, policies and procedures and in addition, be able to develop and maintain relationships with the team to achieve the best safety outcomes as possible. You will also need to have a practical working understanding of current WHSE legislation, Codes of Practice and relevant Safety Standards and Regulatory Guidance Material.
What's on Offer
Whats on offer for your hard work;
- Attractive salary base
- Work with and award winning company which truly values it's people
- Challenging and environment
If you feel like your skill set meets the above classifications please apply above If you would like to discuss this opportunity discreetly feel free to contact James Sammut on 0431 983 777 or