- Opportunity to further develop legal exposure specialising in Wills and Estates
- Leading rapidly growing Wills and Estates practice in Canberra
About Our Client
Our client is a highly established and well recognised law firm who maintains a strong position in the market through their various practice areas of employment law, business succession, commercial litigation, commercial and business law, government and admin law, property, planning and environmental law and estate planning.
The Wills and Estates team has a range of experience levels and will ensure you receive the appropriate training and development from leading industry experts you will need to excel your career.
- Prepare corporate documents including: incorporations, amendments and cases
- Drafting of legal documents and agreements
- Advising clients and preparing formal legal opinions
- Leading negotiations with counter parts
- Implementing estate plans and drafting legal documents including: Wills, Testamentary Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Loan Agreements
- Maintain and develop the internal client referral network
- Assist with training and company development for internal stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1+ years experience in PQE in Wills and Estate.
- Implement a high level of attention to detail with clients and pride yourself on the quality of service.
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Excellent ability to draft legal documents and correspondents in clear and concise language
- Able to take direction from senior managers and lawyers
- Be an experienced litigator looking to take your career to the next level
- Who is comfortable presenting in Court and eager to grow their skills as an advocate
What's on Offer
- Join our high performing team of lawyers and support staff, who is highly dedicated to performing the best for our clients.
- Flexible working arrangements may be considered.
- Be driven to seek career growth opportunities and promotional prospects.
- Company gym classes, yoga and healthy snacks provided.