Wintel Cyber Security Specialist
Great CBD location
Exposure to an enterprise scale company
About Our Client
Our client is a global and highly respected resource company who invests in their employees and they are committed to diversity and inclusion as the group continues to expand. They are committed to driving efficiency's and utilising best practice processes and methodologies to ensure successful product development in a cost effective way.
They are building multinational businesses that differentiate themselves from competitors. They are incorporating this through customer-centricity, innovation, entrepreneurship, trustworthiness and values-driven business operations, while balancing the interests of diverse stakeholders including shareholders, employees and civil society.
As a Cyber Security Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring Cyber events and incidents, this includes analyses and detection within information systems and networks.
- Providing coordination and maintenance of security tools while providing support through continuous monitoring.
- Ensuring technical designs and requirements are in line with organisation best practices.
- Adapting to industry trends and developments in the domain of information.
- Cyber Security for Windows Server in an enterprise environment.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must have:
- Worked within an agile environment
Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
Strong customer service ethos
- Ability to work well with people/ establish good relationships with all stakeholders
What's on Offer
What is on offer?
Work for a large enterprise that has a great working culture and flexible working arrangements. Have the opportunity to gain relevant certificates and work with best practices and procedures.