3 month contract position
About Our Client
As the windows system engineer you will provide support within infrastructure delivery and assist with developing detailed documentation for various infrastructure projects. This is a hands-on position and you will be responsible for the execution and implementation of technology changes to achieve the future-state robust design.
The position will work with Solution Architects to ensure standard and appropriate delivery patterns are designed and with internal support teams to provide guidance on ongoing support and maintenance of Windows and related products.
The responsibilities will include:
- Work with project teams and vendors to integrate new systems into the environment.
- Install and configure components for the datacentre, networks, security and/or cloud environments.
- Provide advice and recommendations and report on matters associated within the delivery projects.
- Actively support project implementation and integration including an understanding of ITIL service delivery concepts.
The Successful Applicant
- Deploying and managing components across the Microsoft stack
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows 10 and end user computing
- Office 365 (migration to, and management of)
- Active Directory management
- Virtualisation (Hyper-V/VMware)
- SQL Server
- Ability to create detailed technical documentation
What's on Offer
On offer is a 3 month contract position with a possible 6 month extension with a government organisation based in the CBD.