WMS Systems Administrator
Western Sydney location
Permanent position with attractive salary
About Our Client
Our Client is a world-leading logistics provider with multiple sites across Australia and New Zealand. Driven by their core values and Kaizen principles, they deliver total solution packages and foster a balanced working environment for their people who make it happen. The Company is going through a rapid period of growth, and technological and process improvement.
The role is responsible for the continuous operation, client implementation, business improvement, and end-user support of the warehouse management and associated systems. The role requires travel to all Australian and New Zealand sites.
The company use the Manhattan Associates SCALE WMS and Microsoft SQL Server database, operating on Microsoft Windows Server.
The Successful Applicant
- Warehouse, Distribution and Supply Chain operations experience
- WMS and Data Integration implementation, development, and support experience
- Business analysis skills
- Communications skills with business and client stakeholders
- Current driver's license and car; and current passport
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Commerce, or Engineering preferred
- Knowledgeable approach to analysing and solving business and technical problems
- Composed nature to cope with changing priorities and attending to system issues
- Proficient and confident written and verbal communication
- Dedicated attitude for providing holistic services to customer
- Self-motivated responsibility to initiate and complete projects and tasks
- Collaborative approach to working with business, client, vendor, and IT personnel
- Perceptive ability to prioritise and deliver your own work.
What's on Offer
Permanent Warehouse System Analyst position at global Logistics company based in Western Sydney. The successful applicant will receive an attractive salary package and opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation.