Work Health & Safety Advisor
About Our Client
National leading financial services company.
- Implement WHS programs that have been developed centrally.
- Provide specialist advice and support to achieve a WHS culture, instilling responsibility of safety awareness.
- Provide safety management system coaching and advice, including incident/hazard reporting.
- Propose injury reduction initiatives and ideas to the National Safety Team based on feedback and observations from sites and implement programs.
- Actively promote behaviours that support the vision of an injury free workplace.
- Ensure initiatives and key learning's are shared across the Region as well as reporting to senior management and other key stakeholders
The Successful Applicant
- Experience as a WHS professional in a geographically dispersed operation with a close relationship with operational leaders.
- Tertiary qualification in WHS or a related discipline
- Risk Management experience with a history of developing and implementing Risk Management practices.
- Experience in practical application of behavioural based theory.
- Demonstrated understanding of and expertise in working with relevant Safety legislation Commonwealth and State.
- Well developed interpersonal skills to influence and expertise in coaching and supporting line leaders in WHS practices.
- Experience in ICAM or similar root cause analysis investigation technique.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite applications.
What's on Offer
- Well established brand
- Career growth
- Financial services