Workers Compensation Claims officer
Six month minimum contract
About Our Client
Our client is a well established a respected NSW State Government Organisation.
The key aspects for this role involve-
- Teamwork - Work cooperatively within a team, exchange information and assist other team members to achieve team objectives and work outcomes.
- Safety - Comply with the System Requirement, Safety Responsibilities, Authorities and Accountabilities within the Safety Management System.
- Claims management- Provide the administrative support required in providing services across a broad range of Workers Compensation services.
- Transaction Processing- Using a range of computer systems and technology solutions as part of standard operating processes.
- Customer Service- Resolving enquiries from a variety of internal and external parties or seek assistance in resolving enquiries in a timely manner
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must / will have:
- Commitment to and enthusiasm for customer service delivery in an injury & claims management environment
- Proven aptitude for adapting to new situations and to learning and implementing new processes and procedures
- Sound oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with ability to resolve issues with a diverse range of people
- Sound numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Evidence of being highly organised and efficient with the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and work to strict deadlines
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to multi-skill and to adapt to new systems
- Proven ability to use computer based systems
- Evidence of capacity to be an effective member of a team
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered an immediate start on a six month contact with the possibility of an extension and extremely competitive contracting rates.