Competitive contracting rates
About Our Client
Our client is a well known and respected Government Department.
The primary purpose for this role:
- Updating and maintaining workers compensation case management systems.
- Administering workers compensation entitlements to employees.
- Communicating workers compensation entitlements and legislation to employees and stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Experience in workers compensation industry.
- Experience administering workers compensation entitlements, and legislation.
- Experience in maintaining workers compensation entitlements in payroll, reconciliation of payments.
- Experience communicating workers compensation legislation to employees.
- Experience in updating and maintaining case management systems.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered an immediate start, minimum three month contract and competitive contracting rates.