Workshop & Fleet Manager
Attractive salary package & a fully maintained company vehicle.
Opportunity to run your own workshop.
About Our Client
I am currently servicing a company who specialises in delivering integrated machinery solutions to the Australasian Agricultural industry. This year's harvest is set to be a big one. As a result the company is seeking an experienced Fleet Manager to head up one of their rural Workshops. The role is based in a vibrant rural town of the South West of Western Australia.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Planning and scheduling all repairs, maintenance and dispatch
- Diagnosing and fault finding for all the mobile fleet
- Maintaining healthy relationships with suppliers and customers
- Implementing safe workshop procedures, conducting toolbox meetings, teaching OHS standards
- Managing stock and procuring parts for repairs and installs
- Providing technical support for training and development
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have the following Qualifications/Experience
- A mechanical trade qualification
- Ideally a qualification in OHS and /or Leadership & Management
- A proven background running mobile plant workshops
- Ideally a background in agriculture
- A demonstrated background in managing stock-take
What's on Offer
What is in offer?
There is great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a growing team, make some genuine changes and kick some goals. You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, a fully maintained company vehicle and the opportunity to train and build up a team of aspiring mechanics. If you are looking for a fresh start or just a new challenge do not miss out on this great opportunity to run your own Workshop.