This role is primarily based around the administration of multiple construction and commercial contracts that align with the sustaining capital projects plan. The role is heavily reliant on effective stakeholder engagement, negotiation and knowledge in project contracts.
- Opportunity to join a world renowed mining group.
- Flexible work arrangements.
The Policy & Standards Manager will be responsible for the leadership and judgement to Procurement Services and relevant governance bodies of the client on policy and standards and leads, directs and implements continuous improvement initiatives
- AU$ 620 / Day + Super
- Flexible Working arrangements
Exciting opportunity to join a world renowned service provider as a Commercial Contracts Analyst working on a number of major projects. This permanent role will see you join an established commercial team with exposure to a flagship contract.
- Permanent Role
- Exposure to a number of major projects
Urgently seeking an experienced HR Administrator for a 3-6 month contract with a view of permanency
- 3 - 6 month contract with a view of permanency
- Work for a growing business