- Eastern Suburbs PerthTemporary
A fantastic opportunity to manage a Service Delivery stream with responsibility for the governance, performance and co-ordination of IT solution service delivery for a large business critical program based in the Pilbara.
Initial 6month contract with possible long term extension
Highly competitive day rate
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
As the IT Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing IT policies and strategies and ensuring the IT infrastructure supports current and future business needs. Maintain a rolling 3-year IT business strategy in line with requirements of business stakeholders.
- Manage the IT requirements associated with system upgrades, new systems and business tools (e.g. M3/Movex ERP, sales force CRM, SharePoint, eforms and other business tools)
- Business partner with key department heads and stakeholders to provide timely IT support and guidance.
- Managing the installation of hardware, applications, and systems in line with planned timelines and costs.
- Developing plans and schedules for the acquisition and installation of equipment, including transition from old to new procedures.
- Managing the overall infrastructure, hardware and software needs of the company, in line with the company strategy and budgets.
- Keeping informed of new technology developments in hardware and software, making recommendations to management.
- Determining appropriate change to effect improvements, reduce costs and enhance efficiency.
- Providing the IT Service Desk operation.
- Directing the communications, network, and server infrastructure of the company.
- Directing the disaster recovery operation and procedure.
- Directing the software environment of the company.
- Managing the BI and reporting systems, including report writing (Cognos, SQL)
- Ensure the IT Infrastructure and GL is documented.
- Provide effective leadership based on the organisations values of integrity, excellence, team work commitment and quality.
- Ensure work is conducted in an ethical manner and all company assets are used safely, competently and not misused.
- Actively pursue continuous improvement in business processes and develop/maintain safe work methods.
- Comply with the organisations Code of Conduct, Health, Safety and Environment policies and procedures and relevant legislative requirements.
- Any other work as required by the CFO and GM Central Services that is safe, legal and the individual is competent to undertake.
Do you want to work for a number one supplier in Australia?
Do you want to work in the South East?
Didn't find the right Information Technology job for you?
Create job alert to receive Energy Natural Resources - Information Technology - IT Management jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.