- Inner West SydneyPermanent
Assist the Buyers in effectively managing all aspects of their administrative functions and reporting. This role will operate in our Buying and Purchasing team, supporting the furniture and homewares categories. This is an integral role in the business and is a great step to further grow your career into a buying role.
- Brisbane CBDPermanent
As purchasing officer you will be working with the core finance and support unit, responsible for day to day transactional tasks, arranging terms with supplier and drafting contracts. As well as this, keeping on top of payment issues and lead times from suppliers. You will, on occasion, be required to attend strategic meetings regarding changes in procurement process or policy.
Global opportunities - based on tenure
Great training and progression opportunities
- Northern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Great business in the manufacturing industry. One of the top brands in their market is looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their team.
Immediate start - 6 month contract.
Procurement specialist. Immediate start.
Great corporate culture and learning opportunities.
- Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
As a Purchasing Coordinator you will be reporting to the Senior Procurement Manager while working closely with the Sales, Logistics and Operations teams. This is an exciting newly created role due to exponential growth. Enjoy being part of a dynamic and fun Procurement team.
Fantastic company culture
- Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Joining an established yet growing procurement and purchasing function, you will fall back on your strong exposure across a fast paced and highly agile purchasing division within a large scale environment. Contributing to both transactional purchasing as well as cost saving initiatives, you will be responsible for spear heading a number of cost saving projects to strengthen the business's commercial position
12 month contract
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
Junior Procurement Officer to join an international technology business. Location: South Eastern Suburbs.
Proficiency in MS Suite, particularly excel
Good communication skills and the ability to deal with various stakeholders
- Melbourne CBDTemporary
Immediately available IT Buyer with a top tier business. This position will be directly supporting a variety of IT functions and doing all of the procurement for them in this category.
IT procurement position in CBD. 6 month contract, immediate start.
High profile business with healthy growth and a fun and flexible environment.
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Communicate daily with suppliers to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Process incoming requests or queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Arrange quotes, request purchase orders, place orders, and track/expedite orders as required
- Perform daily upload of assets and maintain cost centre information within ITSM tool.
- Ensure asset information is accurately recorded and maintained (example - customer details, location, cost centre information and asset status).
- Manage life-cycle for leased assets, which includes processing monthly invoice settlements, asset returns, lease terminations, service charges, reporting and forecasting.
- Regular engagement with cost centres in regards to leasing costs, end-of-lease forecasting and financial approvals.
- Other ad-hoc administration duties and reporting as required.
- Work closely with hardware and software IT teams
Well Known Institution
Friendly, Flexible and Fun environment
Didn't find the right Procurement & Supply Chain job for you?
Create job alert to receive Procurement Supply Chain - Procurement & Supply Chain - Purchasing officer jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you when a suitable role becomes available.