Accounting & Finance - Business Analysis jobs
35 Matching Jobs
Business Analysis jobs
- Featured JobEast PerthPermanent
MZI Resources is an ASX listed Mineral sands business is looking to hire a permanent Business Analyst to be based at their East Perth office. This role plays an integral part in the strategic and commercial decisions made by the business and reports directly to the CFO.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- ASX Mineral sands company
- Business Analyst reporting directly to the CFO
Business partnering role at a highly renowned FMCG organisation. Reporting to the Divisional Commercial Manager and Operations Manager you will be providing financial decision support, trend analysis, strategic review and insights for the Sales, Marketing and Operations teams.
- Business Partnering Role with expose to internal and external stalkholders
- Global FMCG organisation
A unique and exciting opportunity to join a FMCG Company located in the CBD and drive business growth. This position will give great exposure across the company whilst allowing you to make a meaningful impact.
- Fantastic learning and development opportunities
- Great work culture
My client is currently looking for a Senior Commercial Analyst to join their dynamic team based in the South West of Western Sydney. The Successful candidate will report to the State Commercial Manager.
The Senior Commercial Analyst will be responsible for supporting business units within the organisation and business partnering with key internal stakeholders with suggesting continuous improvements of all business operations. You will be required to drive and have your travel compensated.
- $95,000 - $100,000 plus superannuation
- Strong business partnering / rapport building skills
Michael Page Finance is currently working with a recognised ASX listed resources company in the Perth CBD, who are actively looking at recruiting an experienced Financial Analyst on an initial 6 month contract.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$95,000 - AU$105,000
- Financial Analyst - 6 month contract
- ASX Listed Resources Company
Rare opportunity for a dynamic Senior Financial Analyst to join an iconic Australian retail group encompassing globally known brands within their expanding portfolio. Based close to Melbourne's CBD with on site parking included in a generous remuneration package.
- Broad stakeholder management
- Superb office location
An enticing opportunity to join a large growing listed business in a newly created crucial role as part of a dynamic fast paced team.
- Billings & Reconciliation Accountant
- Strong Communication skills
High profile analysis role within a leading ASX listed organisation
- Engagement with local leadership team - ASX Listed Organisation
- CBD Location - Modern Open Plan Office
Excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to join an established organisation and provide commercial support across both sales and operational activity.
- Provide commercial support to key internal stakeholders
- Excellent opportunities to progress with an industry leading organisation