Digital - User Experience jobs
4 Matching Jobs
User Experience jobs
You'll be given ample room to try new approaches, and work on everything from prototyping features to making the details pixel-perfect.
- Work on UX design projects in a global environment
- Support the development of a successful digital strategy
An exciting opportunity for an experienced UX Designer, to join a newly established highly capable digital team being established from the ground up to deliver a major transformation and improvements to the business from a marketing and customer experience aspect.
Eastern Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- Leading retail brand
- Newly created role
Work within an experienced digital team developing methods of testing and creating interactive prototypes whilst staying on top of online tools, trends and patterns. As a market leader, our client is looking for a UX Designer to create new methods of engagement for their customers through the development of user interactions.
- Create responsive designs across desktop, mobile and tablet
- Ensure best practice and consistency are maintained across all websites and apps
- Develop visual design concepts from storyboards to detailed wireframes
- Create and develop customer centric design solutions
- To track and generate leads
- Design prototypes, motion graphic solutions, transitions and demos created in Flash or similar software packages
- Innovate new methods of customer engagement
- Permanent opportunity