Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
17 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- Featured JobHills DistrictPermanent
An exciting opportunity to join a fast moving food processing facility with a real opportunity to develop and introduce strategy.
- National Leader in Agriculture Products
- Opportunity to work away from the bustling city
Reporting to the Service Manager in Hefei, China, the Mechanical Service Team Leader will provide on going mechanical support and maintenance of special purpose equipment. The role is heavily focused on training and developing on Site Engineers in China for a fixed period of 2 years.
- Unique global posting
- actively involved with developing and mentoring teams
An exciting opportunity to lead a maintenance team in a market leading company.
- An exciting opportunity to lead a maintenance team in a market leading company.
- Market leading company.
Our client requires an experienced electrical maintenance supervisor to join their team to assist in the day to day maintenance activities involved in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Opportunity to join a growing company with strong growth strategy.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
This role is responsible for the maintenance of all production tools, plant and equipment to a quality standard that enables maximum production levels to be sustained throughout the plant. The objective is to constantly work toward delivering zero production downtime. The position makes a significant contribution to the efficiency of the plant and production output.
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Flexible Shift Hours
Opportunity for an experienced Fitter to join a growing organisation on Day-shift.
- Growing FMCG Packaging organisation
- Opportunity for a long-term contract
The key focus of the Reliability Engineer is to provide pragmatic reliability engineering services for customers that deliver value added solutions. You will utilise your Maintenance and Reliability knowledge combined various methodologies such as FMEA, FMECA, RAMS, HAZOP, Vulnerability Analysis, RCA, LCC to deliver high quality, effective solutions to clients.
- Global Engineering Consulting Firm
- Attractive Salary
Manage a team of multi-skilled operatives to deliver high standards of maintenance within a fast paced manufacturing facility. Experience in manufacturing household appliances would be a distinct advantage.
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Market Leader
This role is for an immediate start Maintenance Fitter to be part of a growing FMCG organisation.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Growing Australian FMCG company
- Great opportunity to work in a high paced environment
Fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognized organization.
Great career progression within a strong and energetic team
- Fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career