Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
19 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- Featured JobHills DistrictPermanent
An exciting opportunity to join a fast moving food processing facility with a real opportunity to develop and introduce strategy.
Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
- National Leader in Agriculture Products
- Opportunity to work away from the bustling city
The chance to join a market leading company in the air compressor manufacturing industry as National Service Manager.
- An opportunity to join a national leader in the air compression industry.
- Real opportunity to drive change and development within an organisation.
Reporting to the Service Manager in Hefei, China, the Mechanical Service Team Leader will provide on going mechanical support and maintenance of special purpose equipment. The role is heavily focused on training and developing on Site Engineers in China for a fixed period of 2 years.
- Unique global posting
- actively involved with developing and mentoring teams
Manage the workshop activities in terms of quantity, quality, times, safety, performance and environment to product and maintain pumps and components, in compliance with budgets validated by the General Management and with a continuous improvement dynamic.
- Competitive Salary
- Global Organisation
Manage a team of multi-skilled operatives to deliver high standards of maintenance within a fast paced manufacturing facility. Experience in manufacturing household appliances would be a distinct advantage.
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Market Leader
This role is responsible for the maintenance of all production tools, plant and equipment to a quality standard that enables maximum production levels to be sustained throughout the plant. The objective is to constantly work toward delivering zero production downtime. The position makes a significant contribution to the efficiency of the plant and production output.
- Opportunity to work with a Market Leader in the industry
- Potential career growth opportunities
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to join a fast moving technical role in a large processing site in Western Sydney.
- Maintenance role in large processing site
- Rewarding package on offer
This role is for an immediate start Maintenance Fitter to be part of a growing FMCG organisation.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Growing Australian FMCG company
- Great opportunity to work in a high paced environment
Fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognized organization.
Great career progression within a strong and energetic team
- Fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career