Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
20 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- Featured JobHills DistrictPermanent
An exciting opportunity to join a fast moving food processing facility with a real opportunity to develop and introduce strategy.
Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
- National Leader in Agriculture Products
- Opportunity to work away from the bustling city
The chance to join a market leading company in the air compressor manufacturing industry as National Service Manager.
- An opportunity to join a national leader in the air compression industry.
- Real opportunity to drive change and development within an organisation.
Reporting to the Service Manager in Hefei, China, the Mechanical Service Team Leader will provide on going mechanical support and maintenance of special purpose equipment. The role is heavily focused on training and developing on Site Engineers in China for a fixed period of 2 years.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Unique global posting
- actively involved with developing and mentoring teams
Fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognized organization.
Great career progression within a strong and energetic team
- Fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career
This role is responsible for the maintenance of all production tools, plant and equipment to a quality standard that enables maximum production levels to be sustained throughout the plant. The objective is to constantly work toward delivering zero production downtime. The position makes a significant contribution to the efficiency of the plant and production output.
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with a Market Leader in the industry
Our client requires an experienced maintenance supervisor to lead it's maintenance team in the fresh food industry.
Inner West SydneyTemporary
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities
- Great company and managment culture
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing FMCG organisation. They require a Maintenance Fitter with welding experience within the Food industry.
- Immediate start
- Must have food experience and welding experience
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to oversee all the maintenance related activities of our clients Brisbane site including small capital projects and the upkeep and service of all production machinery.
- Global Organisation
- Career Development Opportunities
This is an opportunity to work with a core Government client, recognised across NSW and gain exceptional experience within this organisation.
Inner Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- Opportunity to work in Government
- Must be immediately available
The main role for the Technician is to manage the day to day running of their nominated area like repair with your team. This is an excellent and opportunity to work in the well-known global firm.
- Great opportunity to join a world's leading companies
- Highly diverse culture