Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- Featured JobHills DistrictPermanent
An exciting opportunity to join a fast moving food processing facility with a real opportunity to develop and introduce strategy.
- National Leader in Agriculture Products
- Opportunity to work away from the bustling city
Reporting to the Service Manager in Hefei, China, the Mechanical Service Team Leader will provide on going mechanical support and maintenance of special purpose equipment. The role is heavily focused on training and developing on Site Engineers in China for a fixed period of 2 years.
Southern Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
- Unique global posting
- actively involved with developing and mentoring teams
As an Assets Engineering Manager you will be responsible for leading a team specialist engineers that are responsible for the risk management and condition of major infrastructure assets. The team are experts in Traffic engineering, Electrical, Mechanical, Pavement and structures and act as the key point of contact for the assets.
- Outstanding opportunity for an Engineering Manager to lead an Assets team
- Experience a flexible working enviroment
This role is responsible for the maintenance of all production tools, plant and equipment to a quality standard that enables maximum production levels to be sustained throughout the plant. The objective is to constantly work toward delivering zero production downtime. The position makes a significant contribution to the efficiency of the plant and production output.
- Potential career growth opportunities
- Flexible Shift Hours
Opportunity for an experienced Fitter to join a growing organisation on Day-shift.
- Growing FMCG Packaging organisation
- Opportunity for a long-term contract
Manage a team of multi-skilled operatives to deliver high standards of maintenance within a fast paced manufacturing facility. Experience in manufacturing household appliances would be a distinct advantage.
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Market Leader
This role is for an immediate start Maintenance Fitter to be part of a growing FMCG organisation.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Growing Australian FMCG company
- Great opportunity to work in a high paced environment
Fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognized organization.
Great career progression within a strong and energetic team
- Fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation
- Excellent opportunity to grow and develop your career
Our client requires an experienced maintenance supervisor to lead it's maintenance team in the fresh food industry.
Inner Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities
- Great company and managment culture
The main role for the Technician is to manage the day to day running of their nominated area like repair with your team. This is an excellent and opportunity to work in the well-known global firm.
- Great opportunity to join a world's leading companies
- Highly diverse culture