Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
15 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- Featured JobInternationalPermanent
Reporting to the Service Manager in Hefei, China, the Mechanical Service Team Leader will provide on going mechanical support and maintenance of special purpose equipment. The role is heavily focused on training and developing on Site Engineers in China for a fixed period of 2 years.
Inner Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- Unique global posting
- actively involved with developing and mentoring teams
The main role for the Technician is to manage the day to day running of their nominated area like repair with your team. This is an excellent and opportunity to work in the well-known global firm.
- Great opportunity to join a world's leading companies
- Highly diverse culture
This is an excellent opportunity for an electrical technician to join a leading global lift technology company.
- Innovative products designed to meet customers specific needs
- Work in a company where safety comes first
The leading manufacturer of glass processing equipment is looking for a two Service Technicians to join their operations in Sydney.
- Global market leader
- Immediate Start
A unique opportunity exists for a highly skilled and committed individual with strong technical and problem solving skills to service and maintain medical devices for customers NSW wide.
- Highly Competitive Salary and Allowance
- Interstate and International Travel
International elevator manufacturer looking for an experienced Service Supervisor to manage a team of technicians in order to implement daily maintenance and ensure compliance with company EH&S. This will include liaising with clients to improve customer satisfaction and promote business growth.
- International industry leading company
- Fantastic career progression opportunity
An exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing FMCG organisation.
- State-of-the-art Manufacturing Facility
- Award-winning products
Excellent opportunity for experienced Service Engineer with an electrical background to join an international manufacturer of food processing and packaging equipment.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Exciting career development opportunity
- Highly competitive package
We are currently seeking an Engineering Maintenance Manager for our highly regarded, globally known processing business.
- Gloablly recgnised business
- High speed processing