Engineering & Manufacturing - Maintenance, Reliability jobs
10 Matching Jobs
Maintenance, Reliability jobs
- Southern SydneyPermanent
This role is for an immediate start Maintenance Fitter to be part of a growing FMCG organisation.
Northern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Growing Australian food company
- Excellent challenging role
An immediately available position as a Maintenance Manager has opened up with a national food manufacturer based in the Northern Suburbs. The position will be responsible for the safe maintenance, repair or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production quantity and quality, while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Immediately Available
- Food Manufacturer
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading Chemical manufacturing business.
- Global FMCG organisation
- Excellent career potential
- Our client is looking for experienced Mechanical Shutdown Supervisors/Area Leads
- Must have an excellent understanding of Shutdown Improvements, cost saving and optimization.
Western Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Shutdown Supervisor/Area Lead - Shutdown Improvement Team
- Look at ways to improve the Shutdown proceedure
An immediately available position on a 4 month contract as a maintenance planner for a leading beverage manufacturer has become available.
Northern Suburbs PerthPermanent
- 4 month contract
- Immediately available
- We are seeking highly technical Crane Technicians to join a leading WA crane business.
- Must have electrical/mechanical/hydraulic experience and a hard working attitude.
- Must have electrical/mechanical/hydraulic experience and a hard working attitud
- We are seeking highly technical Crane Technicians to join a leading WA crane
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to work with the leading transport provider within NSW on some of the largest modernisation projects across Australia.
- Leading transport provider
- Exciting project portfolio
International elevator manufacturer looking for an experienced Service Supervisor to manage a team of technicians in order to implement daily maintenance and ensure compliance with company EH&S. This will include liaising with clients to improve customer satisfaction and promote business growth.
- International industry leading company
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Performs maintenance activities at the field locations in accordance with Maintenance Control Manual
- Ensure the smooth running of the field crew and, if designated as a Crew Leader, distributes project tasks among the crew appropriately
Performs maintenance activities at all field locations and maintenance duties, as established by the DOM, while at the main base.
Care and custody of equipment, tools and publications
Verifies that all components or parts to be installed on an aircraft are properly certified and in a serviceable condition
Provides logistical support to product line field operations as necessary
Maintains spare part supply, stock replenishment, unserviceable parts return and tool maintenance
- Join a leading Aircraft Maintenance Team
- Fantastic World Travel Opportunities
As Maintenance & Reliabilty Lead you will join an experienced leadership team with responsibility for a driving a complex maintenance strategy across multiple generation assets. With a strong focus on productive performance, you will lead a large engineering team to deliver an innovative maintenance program in a highly critical environment. This role will encompass a range of duties aimed at critical performance in a high capacity production plant, developing a group of junior engineers, maintaining a high safety standard and delivering innovative reliability strategies.
- Have genuine impact on the operational success of this faciltiy
- Immediate start permanent role