Human Resources - Employee Relations jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Employee Relations jobs
The Policy and Research Officer assists with the development and alignment of HR policies and programs across the organisation to ensure that they support organisational business objectives and are consistent with corporate and human resources strategy, government policy and legislative requirements.
- Three month Contract
- Dynamic and Progressive workplace
Our Client has an outstanding opportunity for a contract role in their Employee Relations Team based in Melbourne's West.
Altona NorthPermanentAU$55,000 - AU$60,000
- Work for a large highly regarded international company
- HR Contract ending October 2017
Our Client has an outstanding opportunity for a 10 month contract in their Human Resources Division based in Melbourne's West.
- Newly created 10 month contract role ending December 2017
- Competitive remuneration package with 14% Super
The Senior Employee Relations/Industrial Relations advisor is an active senior member in the Employee Relations Team providing professional and contemporary advice across a variety of Employee Relations/Industrial Relations matters.
- Immediate Start
- Employee Relations and Industrial Relations experience essential
Looking for an HR/IR professional .to start immediately with a leading aged care provider. You will be representing the organisation on a range of industrial issues in a heavily unionised environment. This is a contract that for a period of 3-6 months.
- Highly Recognised, pubically listed Healthcare Organisation
- Competitive Remuneration