Human Resources - HR Administrator jobs
9 Matching Jobs
HR Administrator jobs
This is an immediate start for the successful candidate, this role is best suited to person with experience in the Government sector in particular working with the HRIS systems Supero and Stafflink, the position offers the possibility of an extension up to 3/4 months.
- Immediate Start
- Supero and Stafflink experience necessary
The HR Coordinator will provide operational HR Support and Advise to the HR Team, Stakeholders and employees within a client ground of a larger business.
AltonaTemporaryAU$65,000 - AU$70,000
- Sydney CBD Location
- International Business
Our Client has an outstanding opportunity for a contract in their Human Resources Division based in Melbourne's West.
- Newly created HR contract role ending December 2017
- Competitive remuneration package with 14% Super
This role involves working in a shared services center, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills both written and verbal, possess the ability to multi task and be able to hit the ground running in a high volume working environment.
- Six Month contract
- Inner West location, walking distance to train station
Are you a secretarial professional relocating to London? Our Page Personnel Secretarial and Business Support recruitment team can assist candidates with a secretarial and administration background.
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
The main purpose of this role provide functional support for Recruitment and HR services within a project of a major Government organisation. They are looking for an HR Project support officer to start immediately for a period of 6 months initially
- Immediate Start
- A chance to work with a large, reputable government organiation.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist in the process of recruitment submissions, advertise vacant roles and assist with other HR administrative duties within the given government department.
- Minimum three month contract
- Working in a reputable Government Department
Broad Coordinator role partnering with the Business managers to assist with HR projects, administration, payroll system support and training.
- HR Coordinator / Systems Specialist
- National Healthcare Technology Leader
The role of a Graduate HR Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries