Human Resources - HR Administrator jobs
6 Matching Jobs
HR Administrator jobs
Are you a secretarial professional relocating to London? Our Page Personnel Secretarial and Business Support recruitment team can assist candidates with a secretarial and administration background.
- Relocating to London in the next few months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
The main purpose of this role provide functional support for Recruitment and HR services within a project of a major Government organisation. They are looking for an HR Project support officer to start immediately for a period of 6 months initially
- Immediate Start
- A chance to work with a large, reputable government organiation.
The primary purpose of the role is to assist in the process of recruitment submissions, advertise vacant roles and assist with other HR administrative duties within the given government department.
- Minimum three month contract
- Working in a reputable Government Department
Broad Coordinator role partnering with the Business managers to assist with HR projects, administration, payroll system support and training.
- HR Coordinator / Systems Specialist
- National Healthcare Technology Leader
- 12-Month Fixed-Term Contract
- CBD Fringe Location
- Immediate Start
Hit the ground running and enter a supportive team as a Human Resources Coordinator on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
- CBD Location
- Growing & Supportive Team Environment
The role of a Graduate HR Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries