Information Technology - Data Analysis & Development jobs
97 Matching Jobs
Data Analysis & Development jobs
- Perth CBDPermanentAU$80,000 - AU$100,000
An exceptional .Net Developer is required to join one Australia's most reputable technology companies. This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to utilise new technologies and take your career to new heights.
- Permanent role
- Excellent company culture
Drive technical solutions to meet business requirements, with a strong understanding of BizTalk and the .NET/WCF framework
- Integration scenario analysis
- Drive deliverables as requested by the business
This Queensland Government department is rapidly building its client and project portfolio for the new Financial Year.
Brisbane CBDPermanentAU$120,000 - AU$130,000
- Brisbane CBD
- Excellent hourly rate
Looking for a passionate, pragmatic and highly collaborative team player who has a proven track record of delivery in an agile environment.
- Brisbane CBD
- Award winning market leader
This is a hybrid role of a business analyst, change and training analyst. The position requires findings and outputs to inform change, communication, training and implementation.
An established change management framework is to support successful delivery of all change management, training, communications, business readiness as well as e-learning. This is implemented through development of training materials for UAT, end-users SMEs and general users.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Great Western Sydney location
- Potential contract extension
C# .Net Developer plays a key role in the design and architecture of solutions delivered to the business, and will be involved throughout all stages of the software development process, including consultation with stakeholders, design, coding, testing and post-implementation support and maintenance.
- Want to join a tech/media start-up on the ground level?
- Want to work on a product helping to enrich peoples lives?
Class yourself as an Analyst/Programmer?
Do you put the force in Salesforce?
Want to work for a huge Australian brand?
- Class yourself as an Analyst/Programmer?
- Do you put the force in Salesforce?
Market Leading brand name | Great salary package | Brand new offices | Genuine, bespoke career progression plans
Southern Suburbs PerthTemporary
- Great opportunity to become a Technical Team Lead
- Globally recognised large enterprise business
An SSRS developer is required urgently for a 5 month contract focusing on report developing and data management within a not for profit organization.
- High likelihood of extension