Information Technology - PMO jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- Sydney CBDPermanent
Oversee the planning and management of the CRM upgrade project for a top tier organisation located within the Sydney CBD.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Oversee planning and management of a CRM upgrade project
- Top tier client located within the Sydney CBD
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements.
- Provide or assist with the accurate and timely reporting to stakeholders
- Provide project support to Project Manager, project resources and other stakeholders and management
- Identify and communicate resource issues
- Assist in the project management continuous improvement process
- Assist in the development and maintenance of PMO Templates and artefacts.
- Huge Opportunity
- Career Progression
This role carries the overall responsibility for the IT PMO function across leadership, coordination and management of the IT departments project management methodology. This role is focused around governance and it a great opportunity to work in an environment where there is a strong working partnership between the business and IT.
Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Abu Dhabi Location
- Investment Banking
You will be responsible for enabling the delivery of a small to medium sized project by managing a support office to ensure alignment of standards and compliance of the project with agreed governance, policies and processes.
- 12 Month - Daily Rate
- Project Officer Manager With Banking Experience