Information Technology - PMO jobs
4 Matching Jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporary
To support the Global Head of PMO in all administration activities relating to the Global Programme Management Office on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role is standalone although works closely with all members of the Leadership Team, Regional IT Directors, Regional PMO Managers and project managers.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Experience Global PMO Administration for a leading organisation
- Previous experience in a PMO Coordinator/Administrator role is essential
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Holding program leads accountable to the successful delivery of portfolio projects
- Provide senior management with financial oversight of the portfolio projects
- Ensure insight of risks and recommended course of action
- Implement and maintain their PMO tool and continuously update this
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders and facilitate meetings between these
- Develop, implement and maintain benefits management system
- Great Brand
- Awesome Offices
Oversee the planning and management of the CRM upgrade project for a top tier organisation located within the Sydney CBD.
- Oversee planning and management of a CRM upgrade project
- Top tier client located within the Sydney CBD
This role carries the overall responsibility for the IT PMO function across leadership, coordination and management of the IT departments project management methodology. This role is focused around governance and it a great opportunity to work in an environment where there is a strong working partnership between the business and IT.
- Abu Dhabi Location
- Investment Banking