Information Technology - Systems Administration jobs
33 Matching Jobs
Systems Administration jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
This position has primary responsibility for the delivery of innovative ICT solutions in order to meet the School's current and future educational and business objectives.
Eastern Suburbs PerthTemporary
- Excellent opportunity in a great environment
- Permanent role in one of Sydney's best schools
Great opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to work in the public sector for a 3 months contract.
- Immediate start
- 3 month contract
Infrastructure projects based role with networking flavour
- Long term contract opportunity
- High level technical consultation and delivery
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Cloud based engineering role
- Long term contract assignment
The Successful Applicant will be responsible for:
- Install, configure and maintain PC's and servers, networking equipment and network operating systems, this will include installing cabling as required, rebuilding of servers (Physical & Virtual) when required.
- Assist in the implementation, migration and maintenance of many large scale solutions within the AWS cloud.
- Ensure sufficient back up plans exist when performing upgrades in the event that these do not go as planned
- Monitor, update, test and document Disaster Recovery Plan
- Complete preventative maintenance of infrastructure and systems to be prepared for disaster recovery
- Maintain and administer network infrastructure and systems ensuring the integrity of data and availability to provide smooth operations
- Document the IT network infrastructure, system configuration, processes and procedures and ensure they remain current when upgrades occur for reference when required
- Communicate system and infrastructure upgrades and minimise down time during these to ensure employees are disrupted as little as possible
- Implement new software and hardware as required to improve IT infrastructure and system efficiency
- Review network deficiencies and implement changes via the appropriate channels to resolve these
- Maintaining adequate network security and stability
- Ensure software licensing compliance for legal requirements
- Undertake capacity planning providing for future growth
Inner Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Are you passionate about AWS?
- Do you want to work for a fast growing organisation?
Dynamic professional and forward thinking business are seeking a strong Level 2/3 Engineer to join their customer centric team environment that manage a diverse array of up to date technologies.
- Great opportunity to broaden your skill set.
- Permanent Opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to join an established managed service provider working on a large DC project for one of their key client accounts. An initial 3 month contract with the possibility of an extension.
Southern Suburbs PerthTemporaryAU$33 - AU$33 per hour (AU$68,635)
- Immediate start
- CBD location
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Officer to start immediately at a public sector organisation on a 2 month contract.
- Immediate start
- level 2 and 3 Service Desk
Opportunity for a self-motivated dynamic person with proven experience in windows server administration in a large complex environment. Updating and testing OS deployment processes and development of automated tasks utilizing systems centre. Strong scripting skills (Powershell/VBS).
- Short term contract
- Automation Egineer
The System and Release Coordinator role is a key point of contact within the client's business for the implementation of ongoing business critical projects / releases and strategic initiatives, which would ensure process and system modernisation.
- Experience Systems and Release Coordination for a leading investment bank
- 12 month engagement, Rhodes location