Information Technology - Systems Administration jobs
22 Matching Jobs
Systems Administration jobs
- Kelvin GrovePermanent
Window | Citrix | VMware
- High level Infrastructure support and delivery
- Cohesive and collaborative working environment
- Operationalise the organisation's Linux footprint
- Take the lead standardising key processes
Inner Suburbs PerthTemporary
- High level project expertise
- April commencement
This opportunity will see you form an integral part in a large, highly experienced IT group. With a strong brand name in the market, this company continues to grow while employing the best if breed in the market.
- Initial 6 month contract with potential for permanency
- Competitive hourly rate
Technical design, communication and delivery
- Long term contract opportunity
- Project Based role
A growing MSP is in search of a project orientated Systems Engineer to become an integral member of their team.
- Projects Oriented
- System Engineer
This role will form part of the AsiaPac Infrastructure Team and is there to provide operational support, maintenance, security and deployment of our IT system and network infrastructure. This includes server and virtualisation platforms as well as voice and data networks centrally managed and hosted at the data centre. You will also get involved in Cloud projects!
- Get great hands on experience with Azure!
- 12 month fixed term contract - CBD location
Windows | Citrix | VMware | SAN
- 6 month contract
- Immediate contract on offer
To keep the existing ICT systems running reliably and securely to meet the business goals and objectives and provide escalation support to the business' IT support personnel.
Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Short term Systems Administrator contract
- not for profit client, Sydney CBD location
The chosen candidate will sit between the business and the managed services provider. You will be required to assist the business with some upcoming project delivery and process procedure documentation. You will need to have solid technical, interpersonal and documentation skills.
- Are you immediately available?
- Do you want to work for a leading finance firm?