58 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
Reporting to the General Counsel, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced business based in Chatswood.
- Experience within an in-house team highly desirable
- 3-6 year Lawyer
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas - no UK experience necessary!
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London
- Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
High profile leadership position within the areas of quality and compliance.
- Higher Education Sector
- Leadership Position
- Rare role in highly desirable industry
- Perfect for 4+ PAE lawyer looking for progression
- Great exposure to practice in a heavily regulated industry
Our client desires an experienced corporate/commercial lawyer with 4-8 years PAE in a mid/top-tier firm or reputable in-house legal team. The successful applicant will be a sound communicator with a demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to practice in heavily regulated industries. The role is on an initial 6 month FTC with subsequent extension a very real possibility.
- Highly desirable industry
- Great role for a 4+ PAE lawyer looking to progress
- Reputable Australian firm
- Specialised Superannuation Practice Group
- Industry Leading Partner
Our client is a leading firm in Sydney's vibrant, competitive corporate commercial space. This client is looking for an established superannuation lawyer with a sound understanding of relevant regulatory/legislative frameworks to join its team.
- Reputable Australian Firm
- Work with an industry renowned Partner
- Leading law firms in Australia & abroad
- Dedicated banking & finance practice groups
- Access to industry renowned Partners
Our clients are among Australia's best law firms and are keen to speak with bright, motivated legal professionals from banking and finance backgrounds. If you want to make your next private practice move, Michael Page legal can help you find the right team to suit your skill set.
- Opportunities for solid banking & finance lawyers
- Familiarity with all manner of banking and finance products a bonus
- Are you a legal specialist in derivatives documentation?
- Do you want to work for a reputable global employer?
- Do you have a mind for business development?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE - THIS IS THE ROLE FOR YOU.
This role is ideal for a banking and finance lawyer with 2-6 years PAE and at least two solid years working with ISDA Master Agreements. The ideal applicant will be a sound negotiator with outstanding oral and written communication skills who has a demonstrable history in maintaining stakeholder relationships during the negotiation phase.
- Familiarity with ISDA Master Agreements and related documentation is essential
- Abiltiy to build and maintain external client relationships required
- Growing business leading the way in its industry
- Be a driver of organisational commitment to compliance culture
- Opportunity to develop and implement risk/compliance frameworks
Our client is seeking an experienced compliance manager with a legal background, demonstrable ability to implement compliance frameworks and capability to be a critical driver of business unit buy-in to risk/compliance culture. Only applicants with a legal background and a proven history managing regulator relationships need apply.
- Compliance Manager role with industry leading organisation
- Opportunity to put your own stamp on organisational committment to compliance
- innovative brand known for being an industry disruptor;
- dynamic, fast paced work environment; and
- organisation that prides itself on employee engagement and provision of real work/life balance.
Our client is seeking the services of an experienced solicitor who specialises in all aspects of the debt recoveries cycle. The role is ideal for a confident people manager with a demonstrable ability to manage the litigation process. Applicants with banking experience and a desire to use their legal skills in an in-house background are preferred. As our client is a disruptive player in the recoveries space, you will have an innate commercial acumen that shines through in your internal/external interactions and frames the advice you provide.
- Manage your own team as well as a team of contractors
- Help drive an organisational culture of commitment to governance and compliance
About Michael Page Legal
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist legal recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Legal Recruitment
Michael Page is a specialist legal search and recruitment consultancy that sources the highest calibre of legal talent anywhere in the world.
Combining our long-established international networks with a local, boutique service, we are the first choice for legal jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the country. We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist legal experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match.
With a continued stream of mid to senior-level legal opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region – both in-house and within private practice – we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in the region and the first port of call for ambitious legal professionals.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the legal sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the legal function deeply impacts the success of a business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting, challenging legal opportunities.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated legal recruitment team specialises in sourcing professionals for the following roles:
- Senior Associate
- General Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- Head of Compliance
- Compliance Manager
- Contract Manager
- Company Secretary
- Assistant Company Secretary
Latest JobsNational Compliance ManagerBrisbane CBDPermanentLegal Counsel - Corporate/CommercialSydney CBDPermanentSuperannuation Lawyer (2+ PAE)Sydney CBDPermanentCompliance ManagerSydney CBDPermanentLegal Professional - SecuritiesInternationalPermanentCorporate Counsel - 5 year PAESydney CBDPermanentCollections & Recoveries SolicitorSydney CBDPermanentSenior Legal CounselEastern Suburbs SydneyPermanentFANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY! 2IC LEGAL COUNSEL, LEADING RETAIL BRAND!SydneyPermanentView More Jobs