35 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobNorth SydneyPermanent
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and confident 2-4 year lawyer to join a growing law firm!
Unlike other roles, this will give you the chance to work across a range of different practice areas at both an advisory, transactional and litigious level, with full exposure and access to clients.
You will not be restricted to any one client or practice area and your personal growth and development will be encouraged and supported from day one!
- Unique role with full access and exposure to clients
- Diverse and broad range of practice areas
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
A fantastic growth opportunity has arisen for a passionate and driven lawyer, with at least 2 years' PQE, to join the Projects, Construction & Infrastructure group of a dynamic and collaborative, leading national law firm at either Associate or Senior Associate level, depending on your experience.
- Full exposure to a variety of work across all aspects of major projects!
- Great rewards, benefits and growth opportunities!
- Global Brand
- FMCG Exposure
- Excellent Development Opportunity
This role is to drive our client's governance, risk and compliance function as well as coordinate external legal counsel. The successful applicant will have at least four (4) years experience in a similar GRC role and will work closely with the CEO and internal audit team to continue the development of internal controls.
- GRC role with global FMCG brand
- Excellent opportunity to lead a GRC function and liaise with senior management
- Contract/Tenders Specialist
- Global Brand
- Unique Opportunity
Our client operates in the health care industry and has offices the world over. This client is looking for an experienced and motivated contracts specialist with familiarity managing the sales contract process with private and public customers. You will have an intimate understanding of the tenders process.
- Global health care brand
- Opportunity to contribute to broader corporate strategy
- Global financial services organisation
- Lead the update of privacy frameworks/controls
- Six (6) month contract
Exciting contract role for a privacy compliance SME with a proven ability to develop implement effective compliance frameworks. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a global financial institution as the designated privacy officer.
- global financial services firm
- lead the update of privacy frameworks/processes
- Leading Australian firm
- Wide variety of work/matters
- Expanding team with excellent client base
- corporate & commercial opportunity in market leading practice group
- candidates from top or leading mid tier firms encouraged to apply
- Contract Opportunity
- Reputable Insurance Organisation
- Dynamic Team Environment
Our client is keen to talk with compliance professionals with prior experience in the insurance industry. Compliance people with experience in frameworks implementation and policy development are encouraged to apply.
- temporary contract in high performing compliance team
- prior insurance experience is highly preferred
Two newly created positions in international law firm: Associate 2-4 PQE and Senior Associate 5+ PQE
- Top tier International Law Firm - Banking
- Common Law Qualification
- Global financial services firm
- Industry renowned reputation for excellence
- Great exposure to cross-jurisdictional work
Our client requires a highly motivated lawyer to join it's Group Treasury legal team. The role will be filled by a lawyer with demonstrable experience in a reputable banking or corporate advisory practice group and with particular experience in M&A and capital markets. Lawyers with 2-5 years PQE are encouraged to apply.
- Rare opportunity in a global financial services firm
- Exeprience in M&A, banking or corporate advisory preferred
About Michael Page Legal
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist legal recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Legal Recruitment
Michael Page is a specialist legal search and recruitment consultancy that sources the highest calibre of legal talent anywhere in the world.
Combining our long-established international networks with a local, boutique service, we are the first choice for legal jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the country. We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist legal experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match.
With a continued stream of mid to senior-level legal opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region – both in-house and within private practice – we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in the region and the first port of call for ambitious legal professionals.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the legal sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the legal function deeply impacts the success of a business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting, challenging legal opportunities.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated legal recruitment team specialises in sourcing professionals for the following roles:
- Senior Associate
- General Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- Head of Compliance
- Compliance Manager
- Contract Manager
- Company Secretary
- Assistant Company Secretary
TestimonialsJennifer NauluMy consultant's background as commercial property lawyer made it easier to understand and identify the types of roles I was looking for. Highly recommend Michael Page to anyone looking for a new position in the legal sector!Malav ShahMichael Page has assisted me to find my dream job as per my expectations! The consultants are helpful and quick to respond to any queries.