66 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
Reporting to the General Counsel, this is an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced business based in Chatswood.
Featured JobMelbourne CBDPermanent
- Experience within an in-house team highly desirable
- 3-6 year Lawyer
Unique opportunity for Lawyers to take their careers into their own hands!
- Exclusive practice in your local community in chosen practice areas
- Complete ownership of clientele - build equity for yourself from day 1
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Are you a Lawyer or Legal Graduate looking for something more? Look no further!
- Clear career progression
- Global business
- Innovative working environment
- Global brand in convenient non-CBD location
- Develop your commercial acumen
Are you driven, ambitious and motivated to succeed? Our client requires a confident lawyer with a proven ability to work autonomously in a dynamic, high performance environment.The role will suit applicants with reputable private practice or in-house backgrounds who are looking for a new challenge or to re-enter the market after a short period of absence. Only those applicants willing to work on a fixed term contractual need apply.
- Commercial lawyer who has advised on licensing, software and disclosures
- Ability to work autonmously and be the key legal point of contact is essential
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas - no UK experience necessary!
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London
- Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for an experienced mid-level Construction Lawyer to join a rapidly-growing Construction team working alongside a renowned and award-winning Construction Partner.
- Act on a variety of major construction and infrastructure projects
- Work alongside a renowned and award-winning Constructon Partner
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Property Lawyer with 1-5 yr PQE to join a growing, top-tier Real Estate team based in Sydney.
- Act on a diverse range of transactional property matters
- Provide strategic and commercial advice on various development Projects
A fantastic career opportunity has arisen for a mid-level Employment lawyer to join a growing team in Sydney at a leading, national law firm, dealing with all range of advisory and litigious employment-related matters.
- Leading National Law Firm
- Work alongside an industry leading Employment Partner
My client is a top ASX business currently seeking a 5 year PAE Corporate Counsel responsible for providing high quality legal advice the business. The position involves the provision of strategic legal advice on commercial proposals and transactions, regulatory issues, and the procurement and management of external legal advisers.
- Sydney CBD Location
- Top ASX business
About Michael Page Legal
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist legal recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Legal Recruitment
Michael Page is a specialist legal search and recruitment consultancy that sources the highest calibre of legal talent anywhere in the world.
Combining our long-established international networks with a local, boutique service, we are the first choice for legal jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the country. We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist legal experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match.
With a continued stream of mid to senior-level legal opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region – both in-house and within private practice – we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in the region and the first port of call for ambitious legal professionals.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the legal sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the legal function deeply impacts the success of a business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting, challenging legal opportunities.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated legal recruitment team specialises in sourcing professionals for the following roles:
- Senior Associate
- General Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- Head of Compliance
- Compliance Manager
- Contract Manager
- Company Secretary
- Assistant Company Secretary