67 Matching Jobs
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas - no UK experience necessary!
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London
- Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
An award winning in house team within a major financial institution require a talented lawyer to join their supportive team. This is a fantastic first move in house for a 5+PQE Lawyer, or for those transitioning from a similar in house environment within Estate Planning.
- Rare in house role in what is a tight market
- Leading Australian Financail Institution
- Contract Role
- Escape the CBD
- 3 days per week
Our local government client is seeking a seasoned commercial lawyer to join its tight knit legal team on a temporary basis. All immediately available lawyers with at least 5 PAE and a strong generalist background in local government or related sectors are encouraged to apply.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Contract role, 3 days per week
- Broad commercial duties with local government law focus
Are you seeking a change from big law with the most flexible working arrangements in the City? Perhaps a change in leadership with a truly supportive and personable partner?
An opportunity has arisen to work directly with a partner of a leading Boutique, based in their fantastic offices in the inner CBD Fringe. This opportunity is open to 5+ PQE general commercial practitioners, but the Client would also be keen to see applications from experienced practitioners with a following.
Inner Suburbs BrisbanePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$75,000
- Great Clients, work and environment
- Fantastic location
This is your opportunity to extend your experience working for a corporate business within their strategic procurement function.
- Full time, permanent position
- Role located in inner suburbs of Brisbane
- Reputable Australian firm
- Specialised Superannuation Practice Group
- Industry Leading Partner
Our client is a leading firm in Sydney's vibrant, competitive corporate commercial space. This client is looking for an established superannuation lawyer with a sound understanding of relevant regulatory/legislative frameworks to join its team.
- Reputable Australian Firm
- Work with an industry renowned Partner
- High demand for professionals with strong compliance and risk backgrounds.
- Banking & Finance, Government, Regulatory & Advisory, Technology and Professional Services.
We are experiencing high demand for compliance and risk professionals across all industry sectors. Those with banking, investment, finance or regulatory backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply. Don't wait for your career to grow stagnant. Contact us now to make your next big career move.
- Great Compliance Opportunities
- Make Your Next Career Move in Compliance
- Leading IP firm
- Amazing biotech/life sciences opportunity
- Access to industry leading mentoring
Our client is keen to bring a technically sound and creative Patent Attorney on board to form an essential part of its thriving life sciences practice group. Based in the Sydney CBD this role is perfect for any professional looking to build a successful career with experts in pharmaceuticals and life sciences.
- Great role for Patent Attorneys with experience & Qualification in life sciences
- Be part of an industry leading life sciences practice group
- Leading law firms in Australia & abroad
- Dedicated banking & finance practice groups
- Access to industry renowned Partners
Our clients are among Australia's best law firms and are keen to speak with bright, motivated legal professionals from banking and finance backgrounds. If you want to make your next private practice move, Michael Page legal can help you find the right team to suit your skill set.
- Opportunities for solid banking & finance lawyers
- Familiarity with all manner of banking and finance products a bonus
About Michael Page Legal
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist legal recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Legal Recruitment
Michael Page is a specialist legal search and recruitment consultancy that sources the highest calibre of legal talent anywhere in the world.
Combining our long-established international networks with a local, boutique service, we are the first choice for legal jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the country. We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist legal experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match.
With a continued stream of mid to senior-level legal opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region – both in-house and within private practice – we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in the region and the first port of call for ambitious legal professionals.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the legal sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the legal function deeply impacts the success of a business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting, challenging legal opportunities.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated legal recruitment team specialises in sourcing professionals for the following roles:
- Senior Associate
- General Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- Head of Compliance
- Compliance Manager
- Contract Manager
- Company Secretary
- Assistant Company Secretary
Latest JobsLegal Counsel (Temp. Contract)Western SydneyTemporaryCommercial Lawyer 5+ Inner CBD Fringe BoutiqueInner Suburbs MelbournePermanentContracts AdministratorInner Suburbs BrisbanePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$75,000In House Estate Planning LawyerPerth CBDPermanentPrincipal LawyerSydney CBDTemporaryLegal Contracts ManagerSydneyPermanentIn-house Commercial Lawyer - Leading Global Company!Sydney CBDPermanentInsurance LawyerMelbourne CBDPermanentInsurance Litigation Lawyer, Brisbane - leading national firm!Brisbane CBDPermanentView More Jobs