36 Matching Jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporary
- Contract Opportunity
- Reputable Insurance Organisation
- Dynamic Team Environment
Our client is keen to talk with compliance professionals with prior experience in the insurance industry. Compliance people with experience in frameworks implementation and policy development are encouraged to apply.
- temporary contract in high performing compliance team
- prior insurance experience is highly preferred
- Global financial services firm
- Industry renowned reputation for excellence
- Great exposure to cross-jurisdictional work
Our client requires a highly motivated lawyer to join it's Group Treasury legal team. The role will be filled by a lawyer with demonstrable experience in a reputable banking or corporate advisory practice group and with particular experience in M&A and capital markets. Lawyers with 2-5 years PQE are encouraged to apply.
- Rare opportunity in a global financial services firm
- Exeprience in M&A, banking or corporate advisory preferred
- Top-tier firm
- Highly reputable banking and finance group
- Access industry leading mentoring
Our client has multiple opportunities for highly talented and motivated lawyers to join its banking and finance practice group. Lawyers with at least 3 years practice experience in this area are encouraged to apply.
- Practice in a hihgly reputable banking/finance group
- Leading Australian firm with renowned Partners
Are you ready to move in-house?
A rare opportunity has arisen for a Junior Lawyer (2+ PQE) to join the legal team of a global corporation!!
- Worldwide supplier for the Construction, Infrastructure and Mining industries!
- Diverse role with great rewards, benefits and growth opportunities!
FANTASTIC AND RARE IN-HOUSE OPPORTUNITY FOR A 4+ PQE PROPERTY LAWYER TO JOIN THE BUSY AND FAST-PACED LEGAL TEAM AT ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LARGEST RETAIL BRANDS!!! AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
- A fully diverse range of commercial property matters
- Competitive Salary and rewards package
- Market leading firm
- Reputable practice group
- Excellent client base
- corporate & commercial opportunity in market leading practice group
- candidates from top or leading mid tier firms encouraged to apply
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen in Melbourne for a family lawyer at a mid-tier firm working alongside a team of industry leading professionals.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Leading National Mid-Tier Law firm
- Quality Family Law matters
Opportunities to work in this calibre of firm, in such a fantastic location do not come up often. This premier national firm have an opening for a talented junior lawyer with 1-4 PQE to join them in one of their Country offices. With a big town feel this location is perfect for practitioners who have had enough of the city and suburbs to make the move back closer to home.
- Country life with a big town feel
- High remuneration!
Are you a qualified Legal professional moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide ranging from paralegals to Partners. These are across all sectors including Banking and Finance, Industry and Commerce, International Legal Recruitment, Paralegals, Policy, Strategy and Performance, Private Practice, Public and Not for Profit.
- Relocating from overseas to London in the next 3 months?
- Organise now to interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London? Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas - no UK experience necessary!
- Are you an experienced Legal Secretary moving to London
- Michael Page Legal recruit roles nationwide in a multitude of practice areas
About Michael Page Legal
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist legal recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Legal Recruitment
Michael Page is a specialist legal search and recruitment consultancy that sources the highest calibre of legal talent anywhere in the world.
Combining our long-established international networks with a local, boutique service, we are the first choice for legal jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the country. We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist legal experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match.
With a continued stream of mid to senior-level legal opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region – both in-house and within private practice – we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in the region and the first port of call for ambitious legal professionals.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the legal sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the legal function deeply impacts the success of a business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting, challenging legal opportunities.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated legal recruitment team specialises in sourcing professionals for the following roles:
- Senior Associate
- General Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- Head of Compliance
- Compliance Manager
- Contract Manager
- Company Secretary
- Assistant Company Secretary
TestimonialsJennifer NauluMy consultant's background as commercial property lawyer made it easier to understand and identify the types of roles I was looking for. Highly recommend Michael Page to anyone looking for a new position in the legal sector!Malav ShahMichael Page has assisted me to find my dream job as per my expectations! The consultants are helpful and quick to respond to any queries.