41 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobNorth SydneyPermanent
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious and confident 2-4 year lawyer to join a growing law firm!
Unlike other roles, this will give you the chance to work across a range of different practice areas at both an advisory, transactional and litigious level, with full exposure and access to clients.
You will not be restricted to any one client or practice area and your personal growth and development will be encouraged and supported from day one!
- Unique role with full access and exposure to clients
- Diverse and broad range of practice areas
This is an exciting and newly-created Collections & Recoveries Manager position at one of Australia's top, most reputable outsourcing firms which manages the entire mortgage cycle for some of Australia's largest financial institutions, including the Big4 banks.
- Act on behalf of Australia's Big4 Banks
- Manage your own team as well as a team of contractors
Rolling contract role, Full time. Ideally suit Law and Commerce graduate who is awaiting their first legal role, having completed PLT or considering doing so. Ringtail experience will be regarded.
- High calibre work with household name clients
General Manager position reporting to the Managing Principal of a growing insurance litigation law firm, responsible for driving the overall success of the business.
- General Manager position reporting to the equity partner
- Part of dynamic team in a growing firm
The role of a Legal Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
- Broad Leal & Compliance Role
- Global Finance Business
- Intimate Australian Team
Our client is seeking a finance lawyer with at least 3 years PAE and prior experience in a risk/compliance related role. The successful applicant will be a consumer finance SME and be comfortable dealing with internal control issues. You will have excellent stakeholder management skills, be concise and efficient in the use of time.
- Broad legal & compliance role
- Global consumer finance brand
- Leading Australian firm
- Wide variety of work/matters
- Expanding team with excellent client base
- corporate & commercial opportunity in market leading practice group
- candidates from top or leading mid tier firms encouraged to apply
- GRC role
- Mix of public and private experience required
- 6 month contract
- Opportunity to build a compliance function from the ground up
- Mix of private and public sector backgrounds preferred
- Global Brand
- FMCG Exposure
- Excellent Development Opportunity
This role is to drive our client's governance, risk and compliance function as well as coordinate external legal counsel. The successful applicant will have at least four (4) years experience in a similar GRC role and will work closely with the CEO and internal audit team to continue the development of internal controls.
- GRC role with global FMCG brand
- Excellent opportunity to lead a GRC function and liaise with senior management
- Great opportunity for compliance professionals with 5+ years experience
- Dynamic, fast paced public sector environment
- attention to detail and strong stakeholder engagement skills required
Our client requires a seasoned compliance professional to join its team on a temporary contract basis. The role requires liaising between any number of internal/external stakeholders. Applicant's with a strong frameworks background are preferred. This role is ideal for applicants looking to transition into a new public sector role.
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and team
- Excellent opportunity to transition into a new public sector role
About Michael Page Legal
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist legal recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Legal Recruitment
Michael Page is a specialist legal search and recruitment consultancy that sources the highest calibre of legal talent anywhere in the world.
Combining our long-established international networks with a local, boutique service, we are the first choice for legal jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the country. We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist legal experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match.
With a continued stream of mid to senior-level legal opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region – both in-house and within private practice – we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in the region and the first port of call for ambitious legal professionals.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the legal sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how the legal function deeply impacts the success of a business and how to match qualified, experienced candidates with exciting, challenging legal opportunities.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated legal recruitment team specialises in sourcing professionals for the following roles:
- Senior Associate
- General Counsel
- Legal Counsel
- Head of Compliance
- Compliance Manager
- Contract Manager
- Company Secretary
- Assistant Company Secretary
TestimonialsJennifer NauluMy consultant's background as commercial property lawyer made it easier to understand and identify the types of roles I was looking for. Highly recommend Michael Page to anyone looking for a new position in the legal sector!Malav ShahMichael Page has assisted me to find my dream job as per my expectations! The consultants are helpful and quick to respond to any queries.