Legal - Compliance Manager jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Compliance Manager jobs
- Sydney CBDTemporary
This role is ideal for any risk professional with 5+ years experience in enterprise risk management. The successful applicant will be a subject matter expert capable of driving organisational commitment to a 'risk-aware' culture. This role will require analysis/review of existing risk frameworks and the implementation of new strategies to keep the enterprise framework current. Public sector experience is preferred but applicants from private enterprise are also encouraged to apply.
- Enterprise risk manager with 5+ years experience
- Change manager capable of liaising with all levels of the organisation
- High demand for professionals with strong compliance and risk backgrounds.
- Banking & Finance, Government, Regulatory & Advisory, Technology and Professional Services.
We are experiencing high demand for compliance and risk professionals across all industry sectors. Those with banking, investment, finance or regulatory backgrounds are especially encouraged to apply. Don't wait for your career to grow stagnant. Contact us now to make your next big career move.
- Great Compliance Opportunities
- Make Your Next Career Move in Compliance
- Growing business leading the way in its industry
- Be a driver of organisational commitment to compliance culture
- Opportunity to develop and implement risk/compliance frameworks
Our client is seeking an experienced compliance manager with a legal background, demonstrable ability to implement compliance frameworks and capability to be a critical driver of business unit buy-in to risk/compliance culture. Only applicants with a legal background and a proven history managing regulator relationships need apply.
- Compliance Manager role with industry leading organisation
- Opportunity to put your own stamp on organisational committment to compliance