Marketing - Communications External/ Internal jobs
25 Matching Jobs
Communications External/ Internal jobs
- Featured JobMelbourneTemporary
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Faculty, this is a 12 month maternity cover which will see the post holder being responsible for the planning and execution of the Faculty's media content and communications strategy over numerous channels including web, print, video and online. A significant part of the roe will also include managing journalist and media relationships.
- Opportunity to work with Australia's number 1 ranked university
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Fantastic opportunity for a Communications Manager to work for a leading Not-For-Profit
- Background in Health, Education, Charities or Government
- Temporary contract of 6 months - Immediate Start
- Extraordinary opportunity to work for a leading Not-For-Profit in Melbourne
- Immediate Start - 6 month contract
I am looking for available immediately candidates who are skilled in both marketing, digital and communications to take on contract and temporary roles.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Available immediately
- Attractive hourly rates
The opportunity to become one of the key employees of a fast-growing, exciting and high regarded business
- We are expanding the PR and Communications team and looking for someone to join as Communications Manager
- City location
- Overseeing public affairs, crisis communications and government relations in Aus
- Assist in corporate reputation management and organizational enhancement
Do you have a degree in Journalism or Communications? Looking to work within a large NSW government department? Are you available immediately for work?
- Immediate start
- Excellent written skills required
A global sales & marketing organisation with a beautiful office in Sydney are looking for a Communications Manager. If you love to write content and have 5+ years experience in a communications role then keep reading.
Inner Suburbs BrisbaneTemporaryAU$80,000 - AU$90,000
- 12 month contract with the opportunity to go permanent.
- Open minded?
My client is a highly respected, leading not-for-profit care provider and are currently seeking a Brand Communications Specialist.
- Exciting business transformation project for a comms specialist
- Track record in change communications is highly desirable
Communications manager required for temporary Government contract role in North Sydney area!
- North Sydney location
Our client is an independent charity that funds life-saving research, supports health professionals and promotes health in the community. They're currently looking for a Communications Manager with experience of working within the non-profit industry with a passion to making a difference to peoples lives.
- Central Sydney location
- Help make a difference to peoples lives
Our client is looking for an experienced Communications Manager that has experience working as a Change Manager. Knowledge of migration to TRIM would be beneficial for any candidate looking to apply however is not essential to the role
- PR $700 - 800 Day Rate
- 6 Month Contract