Marketing - Communications External/ Internal jobs
27 Matching Jobs
Communications External/ Internal jobs
- Featured JobPerthPermanent
Exciting prospect to join a leading PR and Communications firm reporting directly through to the Managing Director.
Featured JobEastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$60,000 - AU$69,000
- Integeral leadership role within an established business
- Highly autonomous and challenging opportunity
* Global Cosmetics Brand
* Fun and collaborative work environment
- Global Cosmetics Brand
- Fun and collaborative work environment
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Faculty, this is a 12 month maternity cover which will see the post holder being responsible for the planning and execution of the Faculty's media content and communications strategy over numerous channels including web, print, video and online. A significant part of the roe will also include managing journalist and media relationships.
- Opportunity to work with Australia's number 1 ranked university
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
A rare opportunity to join one of Australia's Leading Superannuation Funds as a Investments Communications Coordinator on a 12 month fixed term contract has arisen.
You will be given the chance to work as part of a very successful team in a fast paced environment, learn the products and gain experience in a national organisation. The like-minded and driven culture of the team will ensure the right candidate achieves their career objectives.
Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporaryAU$30 - AU$31 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$64,475)
- Investments Communications Coordinator
- Immediate Availability Required
This is a meaningful career opportunity, working for a growing Not-For-Profit in the Health sphere as a Communications Coordinator. This role is for 2 days a week with flexibility around hours. You will be responsible communications, updating the website with key content and writing the newsletter to suppliers and donors.
- Fantastic Part-Time Communications Coordinator Role, 2 days a week
- Work for a NFP supporting world class clinical research
Senior Policy Officer required for 4 month contract, immediate start in CBD area!
- Immediate start
- CBD Location
The communications advisor develops high quality, accurate and well written briefings, correspondence and Parliamentary material and other written materials for the Minister for Transport, the Secretary and the Department. The communications advisor develops and maintains a central repository of knowledge on key issues.
Melbourne CBDTemporaryAU$35 - AU$40 per hour (AU$72,794 - AU$83,194)
- 4 month contract - potentially longer
- Immediate start
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an internal communications specialist to work for a local council in Melbourne. The role will sit within the Technology Department, so the ideal candidate for the role must have a passion for Technology, married with proven experience in communications.
Melbourne CBDTemporaryAU$30 - AU$40 per hour (AU$62,395 - AU$83,194)
- Exciting opportunity for an Internal Communications Specialist
- Temporary 8 week contract Commencing in June
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global Not-For-Profit as a Communications Specialist in Melbourne. You will be responsible for internal and external communications as well as supporting the development and execution of strategy. You will also oversee and manage through the marketing budget.
- Exciting opportunity for a Communications Specialist
- Chance to work for a global Not-For-Profit
- Fantastic opportunity for a Communications Manager to work for a leading Not-For-Profit
- Background in Health, Education, Charities or Government
- Temporary contract of 6 months - Immediate Start
- Extraordinary opportunity to work for a leading Not-For-Profit in Melbourne
- Immediate Start - 6 month contract