Marketing - Communications External/ Internal jobs
35 Matching Jobs
Communications External/ Internal jobs
- Featured JobMelbournePermanent
Approaching its Centenary year, Carey has a strong and growing alumni community. A rare opportunity is now available for an Alumni and Community Manager to join Carey as a key member of the Community Relations team. This newly structured position is a pivotal role to the School and the broader Carey community.
- Alumni and Community Manager
- Opportunity to join a high functioning team
Exciting prospect to join a leading PR and Communications firm reporting directly through to the Managing Director.
- Integeral leadership role within an established business
- Highly autonomous and challenging opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Faculty, this is a 12 month maternity cover which will see the post holder being responsible for the planning and execution of the Faculty's media content and communications strategy over numerous channels including web, print, video and online. A significant part of the roe will also include managing journalist and media relationships.
Inner Suburbs BrisbaneTemporaryAU$50 - AU$54 per hour (AU$103,992 - AU$112,311)
- Opportunity to work with Australia's number 1 ranked university
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Great opportunity to join a leading division within Queensland government.
- A06 - 5 month contract
- Corporate Communications division - ASAP start
Always had a passion for communications? Customer driven? Looking for your next opportunity?
My client is looking for a proven communications professional to join the team on a short term contract basis as a Communications Specialist. You will be responsible for translating complex terminology into engaging communications for members.
- Communications Specialist
- Superannuation Organisation
The Community Liaison Officer will provide support across the departments' communication and engagement function in community engagement and public communications. They will also support the planning, development and delivery of the project. This may include staffing special events the department organises.
- Work on one of the largest NSW Government projects ever
- Work in a dynamic team environment
I am looking for available immediately candidates who are skilled in both marketing, digital and communications to take on contract and temporary roles.
- Available immediately
- Attractive hourly rates
Our client is about to implement new branding guidelines for all of NSW Government agencies and require a specialist to handle the rollout / implementation of the new guidelines, and field enquiries about how to apply the new branding guidelines with government stakeholders.
Inner Suburbs PerthTemporary
- Government experience is preferred
Incredible opportunity to join one of the most established Communications team in WA for on a temporary contract with an immediate start
- Immediate Start
- Exceptional opportunity
Calling all experienced communication specialists...
It's nearly end of financial year, you know what that means, the beginning of a new one.
Employers will have new budgets and plans to grow their team.
- Opportunities in IT, Financial Services, Professional Services and Associations.
- Be represented and stand out from the rest.