Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
133 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Category Manager
- Contracts Administrator
- Contracts Manager
- Demand Planning
- Direct Procurement
- Import / Export
- Indirect Procurement
- Inventory Management
- Logistics - 3pl - Commercial Management
- Logistics - Head Office
- Logistics - Import / Export
- Logistics - Inventory Management
- Logistics - Manufacturing
- Operational Excellence
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Purchasing Manager
- Purchasing officer
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Sales Forecast
- Supply Planning
- Transport / Distribution Manager
- Warehouse Manager
Yearly Salary (AU$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
Join a fast growing company and take ownership of the whole Supply, Inventory, Warehousing. Reinvent processes and bring your continuous improvement ideas to life.
Featured JobSouthern Suburbs PerthPermanent
- Be part of a successful and fast-growing company
- Potential to work from home 2 days per week
An opportunity exists for an experienced Group Sourcing Manager to lead a transformation strategy both operationally and culturally. This Perth based role will have influence over the local and overseas operations and have you working closely with executive team.
- Influential Leadership Role
- Manage an Innovative and Growing Sourcing Capability
We are currently recruiting a newly created and unique position for the Hong Kong Jockey Club. With the new training centre in Conghua in China under development the Senior Supply Chain Manager of Veterinary Services primary purpose is to improve and ensure reliable end to end supply chain services for the Club's importation of veterinary drugs, clinical equipment, farrier items and consumables for the Conghua and Hong Kong sites.
- Newly created position
- Globally recognised organisation
Immediate start for an experienced Reach Stacker Operator in the Port of Brisbane
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- immediate start
- ongoing position
This is a great opportunity for a university graduate to develop and growth their Procurement career.
On the job training is provided for the correct individual. This role will report to the Procurement Manager , while being mentored by the Procurement Analyst.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Take your career to new heights
- Opportunity to join a fast growing Australian Owned organisation
As the Procurement Coordinator you will be responsible for ensuring successful day to day management of Purchase-to-pay process that will deliver strong benefits to all operations.
- Competitive Salary
- Global Organistation
Join an Australian producer of fresh food as part of their operations team to drive planning efficiency's in a growing business. You will have a strong background in planning, warehousing, and inventory management. This position is located in western Sydney.
Inner Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Permanent position with an immediate start
- Western Sydney location
We are seeking an experienced logistics analyst who is immediately available to join a leading FMCG company on a short term contract.
- Excellent daily rate
- Immediate start
Utilising your strong background in strategic sourcing across the services space, you will adopt a highly professional approach when developing sourcing plans, executing and leading sourcing projects whilst providing a high level of customer service to internal stakeholders
- Become part of an organisation with a global customer base
- Well established procurement function
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
TestimonialsBrian Hack - Director / General Manager at EES Shipping Pty LtdI'm very happy to recommend Michael Page as our preferred recruitment agency. The consultants take a genuine interest in what we do, the type of people we are and what we are about as a SME family company.Neil HubbardMichael Page was committed to me as a client and represented me in the best possible way. The consultants were able to understand my needs and expectations and represented these to clearly to potential employees.Kashif HussainTrue professionals who gives the best advice with their efficient network in Procurement/Supply Chain industry. Michael Page made it possible for me to enter into Australian market as I have recently relocated from overseas.