Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
158 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Category Manager
- Contracts Administrator
- Contracts Manager
- Customer Service
- Demand Planning
- Direct Procurement
- Import / Export
- Indirect Procurement
- Inventory Management
- Logistics - 3pl - Commercial Management
- Logistics - Head Office
- Logistics - Import / Export
- Logistics - Inventory Management
- Logistics - Manufacturing
- Operational Excellence
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Purchasing Manager
- Purchasing officer
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Planning
- Transport / Distribution Manager
- Warehouse Manager
Yearly Salary (AU$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobBankstownPermanent
Join a leading manufacturer and develop your Supply Chain career. Drive change and efficiencies in order to grow the business.
- Join a leading manufacturer and develop your Supply Chain career
- Drive change and efficiencies in order to grow the business
Manage the end to end Supply Chain & Logistics for a global leading company and drive operational strategies and plans to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Featured JobWestern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Manage the end to end Supply Chain & Logistics for a global leading company
- Drive operational strategies and plans to increase efficiency and cost-effective
This leadership position is operationally responsible for storage & distribution of DEH products and execution of event setups, including;
- Management of the Logistics and warehouse P&L
- Forecasting of labour requirements and budget maintenance
- KPI monitoring and reporting
- OH&S, compliance plus training and development of the workforce across two sites
Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
- Highly autonomous leadership role within a market leader
- Fantastic family run and owned culture
* Be part of a successful supportive environment
* Onsite Gym and access to a personal trainer
Featured JobSouthern SydneyPermanent
- Opportunity to grow with a strong market leader
- Onsite Gym and access to a personal trainer
The role of the Procurement & Supply Chain Manager is to oversee and manage the procurement and supply chain activities. The procurement manager's role is to maximise the businesses buying power with suppliers and negotiate attractive purchasing agreements. To actively challenge price rises and deliver a profit improvement plan to the business.
The role of Procurement Manager is to establish and maintain efficient structures and procedures within Logistics and Planning departments to ensure the smooth flow of all goods and materials in a safe and timely manner. The development and maintenance of a "right first time" team approach that supports 100% DIFOT promise.
Featured JobNorthern Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
- Procurement and supply chain experience
- Leadership experience
This is your opportunity to be a senior leader within National Glass, Australia's leading independent glass supplier.
- Pivotal role with a company who prides itself on exceeding customer expectations
- Rare opportunity to truly innovate within a fast paced industry
We are currently recruiting a newly created and unique position for the Hong Kong Jockey Club. With the new training centre in Conghua in China under development the Senior Supply Chain Manager of Veterinary Services primary purpose is to improve and ensure reliable end to end supply chain services for the Club's importation of veterinary drugs, clinical equipment, farrier items and consumables for the Conghua and Hong Kong sites.
- Newly created position
- Globally recognised organisation
A multinational manufacturing Corporation has an immediate need for an experienced warehouse operator to work in their Gold Coast warehouse.
- temporary role
- immediate start
Our client requires a Purchasing Assistant to come in for an initial contract role with a view to Permanency.
As the Purchasing Assistant you will be processing purchase orders, dealing with supplier queries, goods receipting and further admin tasks attributed to the purchasing function.
- Immediately Available candidates only - South East location
- Competitive hourly rate
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
Latest JobsWarehouse OperativeGold CoastTemporaryPurchasing Administrator - Temp contractPakenhamTemporaryAirfreight OperatorBanksmeadowPermanentProcurement Specialist - 3 Month ContractSydney CBDTemporaryDemand PlannerEastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentBuyerBroadmeadowsTemporaryInventory ManagerSydney CBDPermanentTransport ManagerWestern Suburbs MelbournePermanentDemand and Supply PlannerBankstownPermanentView More Jobs