Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
154 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Category Manager
- Contracts Administrator
- Contracts Manager
- Demand Planning
- Direct Procurement
- Import / Export
- Indirect Procurement
- Inventory Management
- Logistics - 3pl - Commercial Management
- Logistics - Head Office
- Logistics - Import / Export
- Logistics - Inventory Management
- Logistics - Manufacturing
- Logistics - Network Modelling
- Operational Excellence
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Purchasing Manager
- Purchasing officer
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Planning
- Transport / Distribution Manager
- Warehouse Manager
Yearly Salary (AU$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSouthern Suburbs PerthPermanentAU$100,000 - AU$110,000
An opportunity has arisen for a cross functional Logistics and Supply Planning Manager in the Orora Fibre Packaging team in WA.
Reporting to the Operations and Supply Chain Manager WA, this is a key leadership role and will be responsible for managing all logistics and supply planning activities including production plans and inventory to ensure targets are consistently achieved in a safe, cost effective and efficient manner.
- ASX Listed Packaging Operation
- Career Defining Opportunity
Join a leading manufacturer and develop your Supply Chain career. Drive change and efficiencies in order to grow the business.
- Join a leading manufacturer and develop your Supply Chain career
- Drive change and efficiencies in order to grow the business
Manage the end to end Supply Chain & Logistics for a global leading company and drive operational strategies and plans to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Featured JobWestern SydneyPermanent
- Manage the end to end Supply Chain & Logistics for a global leading company
- Drive operational strategies and plans to increase efficiency and cost-effective
* Be part of a successful supportive environment
* Onsite Gym and access to a personal trainer
Featured JobNorthern Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
- Opportunity to grow with a strong market leader
- Onsite Gym and access to a personal trainer
This is your opportunity to be a senior leader within National Glass, Australia's leading independent glass supplier.
- Pivotal role with a company who prides itself on exceeding customer expectations
- Rare opportunity to truly innovate within a fast paced industry
We are currently recruiting a newly created and unique position for the Hong Kong Jockey Club. With the new training centre in Conghua in China under development the Senior Supply Chain Manager of Veterinary Services primary purpose is to improve and ensure reliable end to end supply chain services for the Club's importation of veterinary drugs, clinical equipment, farrier items and consumables for the Conghua and Hong Kong sites.
Lane Cove WestTemporary
- Newly created position
- Globally recognised organisation
Utilise your existing warehouse experience along side testing of audio/visual equipment.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- On Going Contract
- Lane Cove West
Working for a global business and an undisputed industry leader, you will have the opportunity to come into an established procurement function working with a team that supports continuous development. Utilising your strong background in procurement ranging across a diverse range of indirect categories you will take ownership of specific service category portfolios to maintain and continually strengthen the procurement division.
- Global Organisation
- Competitive Remuneration
Inventory/Logistics Manager to optimise stock levels and plan around import/export activities in a growing business. SAP experience essential.
- Western Sydney Location
- International Company
About Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
TestimonialsNeil HubbardMichael Page was committed to me as a client and represented me in the best possible way. The consultants were able to understand my needs and expectations and represented these to clearly to potential employees.Kashif HussainTrue professionals who gives the best advice with their efficient network in Procurement/Supply Chain industry. Michael Page made it possible for me to enter into Australian market as I have recently relocated from overseas.