Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
Are you a Demand, Material, Production or Supply Planner relocating to London?
Our Procurement & Supply chain recruitment team in London can assist with your job search if you are relocating to London.
South Eastern Suburbs MelbourneTemporary
- Relocating to the UK in the next 3 months? Get in touch now
- We can arrange an interview with Michael Page London on your arrival
We are seeking an experienced Programme/Project manager who is immediately available for an on-going contract with opportunity to go permanent.
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Global FMCG Company
Join an innovative manufacturer as part of their senior leadership team to drive change and efficiency in order to grow the business. You will have a strong background in supply chain with experience in manufacturing, planning, and warehousing.
- Supply Chain Manager - Manufacturing
- Western Sydney
Excellent opportunity to join a major FMCG company and be part of the leadership team.
- Join a Work Hard Play Hard global FMCG company and develop your career
- Be responsible of the Planning and Customer Service teams for ANZ
This role encompasses all facets of the supply chain function within this global manufacturing leader. With a reputation for producing market leading products in the F&B space this company is apart of a parent group that has established themselves a reference point for quality.
Southern Suburbs BrisbanePermanentAU$90,000 - AU$100,000
- Supply Chain Management Role
- Strong company profile with opportunity to progress
This is your opportunity to use your production and food technology knowledge to devise and implement a strong supply chain structure as well as policies and procedures within a newly created organisation.
- *Do you have experience within Production Management in the Beverages industry?
- Develop the end to end Supply Chain structure for this exciting new start-up