270 Matching Jobs
- Account Director
- Business Development Manager
- Category Executive/Analyst
- Category Manager
- Channel Manager
- GP Sales Representative
- Head of Category
- Hospital Specialist Representative
- Internal Sales Representative
- Key Account Manager
- National Account Manager
- National Business Manager
- National Sales Manager
- Product Specialist
- Regional Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Sales Analyst
- Sales Director
- Sales Executive/Account Manager
- State Manager
- Territory Manager/Sales Representative
Yearly Salary (AU$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobVictoriaPermanentAU$130,000 - AU$131,000
This is a unique opportunity to originate and execute the sales, marketing & operations strategy for a global material handling business. Responsible for the Australian market you will analyse the sector and create a sales plan to target customers within the retail, dairy, beverage, logistics and lean manufacturing industries. The primary objective is to originate revenue in the region and grow the business.
Featured JobInner West SydneyPermanent
- Leading a global business across Australia
- Career development opportunities
The Manildra Group is looking to appoint an experienced International Sales Manager that will help drive export sales across the Asia-Pacific region. Managing a team of local and international export sales professionals
- International Sales Mananager for a large ingredients manufacturer
- Take on a leadership role across the Asia-Pacific region
This is a unique opportunity be home based working for a large US multinational business that has experienced continued growth in the Aus/NZ market. The primary objective will be to technically sell front end consumable parts, process optimisation and solutions. Building relationships with end users and selling the products through a select group of distributors. Reporting into the Country Manager you will be required to travel up to 50% of the time and cover the entire territory.
Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
- Premium Global Business
- Structured career development
Join an established team of recruitment professionals and partner with some of the most well respected brands. The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup is a combination of candidate generation and client support. Utilise your existing sales experience in a role that offers long-term career growth and progression.
Featured JobSouth Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
- Join an established Sales team
- Extensive training & development to assist with your career change
The is an excellent opportunity for a anyone wanting to be part of a strong, stable and very successful Australian owned business. In operations for over 30 years they have grown to be a market leader. The BDM will be given autonomy to develop relationships with the architecture and design community through out Australia and represent some on the most applied tile brands in the market. With an impressive list of commercial projects specifically in the leisure sector this is a great opportunity to execute existing projects and develop new business. The company offers flexibility and is looking for someone to take accountability of the sales process.
- Worplace Flexibility
- Australian Owned Business
IRT Group is one of Australia's largest community based seniors' lifestyle and care providers.
Featured JobSouth AustraliaPermanent
- One of Australia's largest community based seniors' lifestyle and care providers
- Over 45 years' experience and locations throughout NSW, the ACT and SE QLD
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the sales & operations of a large ASX listed building materials organisation in South Australia. Full ownership of the State business including profit & loss responsibility.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Strategy formulation long term and short terms business plans to ensure the state delivers and exceeds growth targets
- Direct management of the sales team, coaching and mentoring Account Managers
- Lead from the front approach to working with new and existing high value clients
- Directly responsible for the creation and maintaining of a forward thinking and dynamic office culture
- Distribution management coordinating all state operational objectives
- Adhering to and emphasizing a best practice work safe culture
- Exciting opportunity to join ASX listed building materials business
- Career development opportunities
Complete responsibility for the formulation and execution of Cabrini Linens commercial strategy targeting the aged care, hospitality and health care sectors.
- Cabrini Linen Service - setting the pace
- Focus on the hospital and aged care accounts
An extremely exciting opportunity has presented itself to join a market leading beverage company. The company prides itself on a innovative culture and a exemplary reputation within the industry. With various new product launches and an exciting culture to match this is a great chance to join a dynamic and ambitious team.
- Exciting Brand With Great Culture
- Innovate Culture
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist sales recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales(Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
TestimonialsFleetwood Corporation LimitedMichael Page have completed many successful assignments for our company. This includes a recent General Manager role to drive one of our key businesses. The standard of candidates is very high and their process is highly efficient