373 Matching Jobs
- Account Director
- Business Development Manager
- Category Executive/Analyst
- Channel Manager
- Clinical Specialist
- GP Sales Representative
- Hospital Specialist Representative
- Internal Sales Representative
- Key Account Manager
- National Account Executive
- National Account Manager
- National Business Manager
- National Sales Manager
- Pre Sales
- Product Specialist
- Regional Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Sales Analyst
- Sales Director
- Sales Executive/Account Manager
- State Manager
- Territory Manager/Sales Representative
Yearly Salary (AU$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobQueenslandPermanent
Puma Energy International is seeking a Lubricants Sales Manager. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the future of the Lubricants Division in Australia and be an influence globally.
Featured JobInner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Opportunity to shape the future of an expanding organization geared for growth
- Join a rewarding company invested in its people and their careers
A great opportunity to join a leader within the Consumer Goods space in a hands-on National Sales Manager role across Australia and New Zealand.
Featured JobMelbournePermanentAU$85,000 - AU$86,000
- Reporting to the General Manager. $130,000 - $150,000 plus super, car and bonus
- FMCG experience. Market leading brands. Strategic Planning.
The Business Development Manager will support the Sales Manager in handling client management support to key accounts, including renewal of contracts for ongoing sales, communicating client requirements and assistance to delivery and support staff and contributing to the continuing development and enhancement of client management process, procedures and reporting.
- World Class Education Institute
- Career development opportunities
An exciting senior leadership position has opened up with highly regarded medical device company. It is a challenging but highly rewarding role with a cross functional focus across both Sales and Marketing teams nationally.
Featured JobPerthPermanentAU$80,000 - AU$100,000
- Exciting and Challenging leadership position
- Be part of a successful company with first in class products
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for an individual who is passionate about providing the highest quality products and customer service to join an engineering solutions company based in Perth WA.
Featured JobVictoriaPermanentAU$130,000 - AU$131,000
- Join a growing company focused on providing top quality service and products
- Perfect combincation of sales and technical advising
This is a unique opportunity to originate and execute the sales, marketing & operations strategy for a global material handling business. Responsible for the Australian market you will analyse the sector and create a sales plan to target customers within the retail, dairy, beverage, logistics and lean manufacturing industries. The primary objective is to originate revenue in the region and grow the business.
- Leading a global business across Australia
- Career development opportunities
An exciting Territory Manager role has become available with Integra, a market leader within the Neurosurgical space. The position is covering NSW North and calling on key Neurosurgeons in the region.
Featured JobMelbournePermanentAU$65,000 - AU$70,000
- Niche neurosurgical market, working with an exciting product portfolio
- Highly rewarding role for someone who wants to make a real difference
An opportunity to work for Hills Pet Nutrition and sell animal preventative and therapeutic health products in Veterinary Clinics. Due to growth this role is available in the North Eastern suburbs
Featured JobEastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Advance your sales career with Hills Pet Nutrition
- Fantastic career opportunities
A terrific opportunity to join a global brand with full P&L responsibilities. Precor Australia are currently looking for a talented General Manager to run their Australian business covering Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Delivery, Installation and post installation service.
- Previous experience running a P&L. $120,000 - $150,000.
- Knowledge, understanding and insight into the Fitness/Sport Industry
This is a unique opportunity be home based working for a large US multinational business that has experienced continued growth in the Aus/NZ market. The primary objective will be to technically sell front end consumable parts, process optimisation and solutions. Building relationships with end users and selling the products through a select group of distributors. Reporting into the Country Manager you will be required to travel up to 50% of the time and cover the entire territory.
- Premium Global Business
- Structured career development
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist sales recruitment. Since opening our first Sydney office in 1985, we have become one of Australia’s leading recruitment companies, with offices in Sydney Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth. We also have offices in all major business hubs across the Asia Pacific region, including Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Hong Kong and China.
Specialists in Sales Recruitment
Our specialist sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the most talented sales staff, placing them in some of the world’s best-known brands and organisations.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales consulting team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, FMCG and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales professionals and companies, offering some of the most outstanding career opportunities in the market.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales(Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
TestimonialsM BajawiMet Michael Page team to discuss my profile, experience and future opportunities and they made the whole process so simple and effortless. A few weeks later, I landed an interview exactly to what I was looking for.Lina OmairI had a positive experience with Michael Page, they were honest about what to expect from the market and where do you stand. The team demonstrated a phenomenal dedication from the time of application until the contract signing!Fleetwood Corporation LimitedMichael Page have completed many successful assignments for our company. This includes a recent General Manager role to drive one of our key businesses. The standard of candidates is very high and their process is highly efficient