Sales - Business Development Manager jobs
85 Matching Jobs
Business Development Manager jobs
- Featured JobSouth Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
The is an excellent opportunity for a anyone wanting to be part of a strong, stable and very successful Australian owned business. In operations for over 30 years they have grown to be a market leader. The BDM will be given autonomy to develop relationships with the architecture and design community through out Australia and represent some on the most applied tile brands in the market. With an impressive list of commercial projects specifically in the leisure sector this is a great opportunity to execute existing projects and develop new business. The company offers flexibility and is looking for someone to take accountability of the sales process.
- Worplace Flexibility
- Australian Owned Business
Newly created position to join a progressive business operating within Industrial Services.
- Newly created position
- Clear path to progress to general management
Consultancy role for a driven and entrepreneurial person with a keen interest in commerce and business.
Eastern Suburbs SydneyPermanent
- Globally Recognised Organisation
- Uncapped Bonus Structure
Excellent opportunity for a proven Business Development Manager to join a market leader in the concrete admixture space.
- Fantastic opportunity to join an industry leader in Sydney's construction sector
- Excellent salary package on offer.
Great opportunity for a driven and dynamic sales person. You will be required to sell audio visual equipment for a market leader. In order to sell you will be required to educate and provide accurate information to your potential customers. Your initial target base will be the education sector for example state schools and secondary schools, colleges and universities. It would be desirable to have contacts in this areas but not essential.
- Work for a market leader with solid grounding for continued market growth
- Company with excellent earning potential and development opportunity!
An excellent opportunity for a sales hungry individual to work for a premium fashion company
- Graduate Business Development Manager
- World class fashion organisation
Fantastic opportunity for a highly driven Business Development Manager to progress their career within a rapidly growing organization as they look to drive growth within the commercial and multi-unit residential space.
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Competitive salary on offer including lucrative incentive scheme
The Business Development Associate will cover a range of duties and responsibilities including Business Development Activities via phone and email, Marketing, Client Service and Account Management as well as Administrative Duties. You will work closely with the QLD State VP and they will mentor and develop you so you can grow within this worldwide organisation.
- Work for a world leader Investment Firm
- Be mentored and supported by the best in the industry
Our client is one of Australia's best brokerage firms. They have an exciting vacancy in the commercial side of their business dealing with Franchisees. This is a unique position for someone with over five years' experience in another brokerage business dealing in the Asset Finance Industry and have excellent business acumen.
- Work for one of Australia's best brokerage firms
- Work directly alongside the MD and be resposnsible for a number of Franchisees
Reporting to the Director of Sales, your primary objective is to establish relationships within the restaurant space and delivering on a partnership between the restaurant and the client. Working collaboratively with internal teams the objective is to deliver on benefits and service the client offers to restaurants and to increase the restaurant platform.
- Business Development Manager - Hospitality
- Market analysis and new business development