Sales - Business Development Manager jobs
92 Matching Jobs
Business Development Manager jobs
- Featured JobMelbournePermanentAU$85,000 - AU$86,000
The Business Development Manager will support the Sales Manager in handling client management support to key accounts, including renewal of contracts for ongoing sales, communicating client requirements and assistance to delivery and support staff and contributing to the continuing development and enhancement of client management process, procedures and reporting.
Featured JobSouth Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
- World Class Education Institute
- Career development opportunities
The is an excellent opportunity for a anyone wanting to be part of a strong, stable and very successful Australian owned business. In operations for over 30 years they have grown to be a market leader. The BDM will be given autonomy to develop relationships with the architecture and design community through out Australia and represent some on the most applied tile brands in the market. With an impressive list of commercial projects specifically in the leisure sector this is a great opportunity to execute existing projects and develop new business. The company offers flexibility and is looking for someone to take accountability of the sales process.
- Worplace Flexibility
- Australian Owned Business
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a proven Account Manager at a tier one capital equipment provider within their crushing and screening division.
- Outstanding opportunity to join a strongly positioned national business
- Excellent salary package including uncapped commission
Global business with a diverse product offering. Mining focused clientele base with uncapped earning potential.
- Highly autonomous role - two vacancies
- Uncapped earning potential
A leading software business are looking to expand their global presence by opening up a brand new office in Sydney. Looking to speak with proven Business Development Managers with an excellent track record in enterprise solution selling.
- Software Sales
- New Business
An exciting new role has arisen with a leading national charity who are looking to expand their sales team in VIC. We are currently seeking applications for an experienced BDM to join this rapidly expanding organisation!
- Experienced & talented BDM wanted to secure long term high value partnerships!
- One of the largest national charities in Australia
In response to their new product range, a Client Relationship Manager is required to acquire and optimise new and existing accounts within the Architect and Design market. Australian brand with global partnerships that design and manufacture furniture and interior facades targeting multiple market verticals.
- Client Relationship Manager
- Strategically identify and create sales opportunities, driving sales profits
Our client is the true global leader in the production of automotive consumables. This global organization has an instantly recognisable brand name and unbeatable industry reputation. With specialist teams focusing on each industry, an exciting opportunity has arisen in the Earth Moving industry in Townsville.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Working for an iconic global brand
- Comprehensive training program
The primarily objective is to identify business opportunities for the company's New Product Planning and Development Division to ensure new products are optimised to meet the future needs of customers. To identify strategic relationship management and commercial management of their new product initiative to achieve the efficient management and delivery of products and programs to support their new initiatives.
- Vendor relationship manager
- Commercially qualify consumer activities and requirements
This is a rare opportunity to move out of operations and into an autonomous role with a national leader within the food service and supply industry.
- Rare Opportunity to join a national leader in the food service industry.
- Autonomous role with the ability to drive new business acquisition.