Sales - Business Development Manager jobs
88 Matching Jobs
Business Development Manager jobs
- Featured JobMelbournePermanentAU$85,000 - AU$86,000
The Business Development Manager will support the Sales Manager in handling client management support to key accounts, including renewal of contracts for ongoing sales, communicating client requirements and assistance to delivery and support staff and contributing to the continuing development and enhancement of client management process, procedures and reporting.
Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
- World Class Education Institute
- Career development opportunities
The property Industry Foundation is actively seeking an experienced and networked National BDM & Fundraising candidate for its growing operations.
Featured JobSouth Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
- Property Foundation - industry leader
- experience in business development is a must
The is an excellent opportunity for a anyone wanting to be part of a strong, stable and very successful Australian owned business. In operations for over 30 years they have grown to be a market leader. The BDM will be given autonomy to develop relationships with the architecture and design community through out Australia and represent some on the most applied tile brands in the market. With an impressive list of commercial projects specifically in the leisure sector this is a great opportunity to execute existing projects and develop new business. The company offers flexibility and is looking for someone to take accountability of the sales process.
- Worplace Flexibility
- Australian Owned Business
My client is seeking a Business Development Manager - Geo-technical Solutions to drive sales and specifications within the mining sector. This individual will be responsible for developing specifications with engineers while following commercial activity and generating sales with mine owners & contractors.
- Newly created opportunity with a global organisation
- Autonomous role with growth focus
Reporting to the Director of Sales, your primary objective is to establish relationships within the restaurant space and delivering on a partnership between the restaurant and the client. Working collaboratively with internal teams the objective is to deliver on benefits and service the client offers to restaurants and to increase the restaurant platform.
- Business Development Manager - Hospitality
- Market analysis and new business development
Reporting to the Commercial Sales Manager, your primary objective is to prospect new business within the industrial and commercial market. To develop and manage your own territory generating sales revenue and market share. Manage the sales process to execution and deliver on sales targets, through solution selling techniques.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Business Development Manager
- Prospecting new business in the industrial and commercial market
Reporting to the State Manager your primary objective is to strategically identify partners and sales opportunities in Victoria resulting to increased market share and sales revenue. Ensure your territory is serviced and managed optimising opportunities with existing and new clients, achieving targets and contributing to the States profit share.
- Business Development Manager - Manufacturing
- Strategically identify and respond to industry trends and sales opportunities
A global leader of fully customisable Food Services Systems. Specialising in a range of niche areas, this organisation prides itself on premium quality equipment and design backed by a global portfolio of top tier clients
Perth CBDPermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
- A market leading remuneration package is on offer.
- A great opportunity to join a global business.
Business Development Manager, with a drive to succeed and win new business
- More than 5 years experience in FMCG business development
- Must be able to cover all of the WA territory key accounts
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands