Sales - Business Development Manager jobs
59 Matching Jobs
Business Development Manager jobs
- Featured JobSouth Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
The is an excellent opportunity for a anyone wanting to be part of a strong, stable and very successful Australian owned business. In operations for over 30 years they have grown to be a market leader. The BDM will be given autonomy to develop relationships with the architecture and design community through out Australia and represent some on the most applied tile brands in the market. With an impressive list of commercial projects specifically in the leisure sector this is a great opportunity to execute existing projects and develop new business. The company offers flexibility and is looking for someone to take accountability of the sales process.
- Worplace Flexibility
- Australian Owned Business
Looking for a well presented, motivated, successful sales professional looking to take their solutions sales career to the next level.
- Print Managed Services
Your future starts here - join PageGroup
- Global Organisation
- Strong Team Culture
Fantastic opportunity to join a tier 1 liquor based company in a fast paced, results driven, sales team as a Business Development Executive within your dedicated area. The successful applicant must be a self starter, highly driven and highly motivated to make things happen within their patch and have a real passion for selling. The client has a vast range of exciting and highly recognised products within the market
- Excellent Package + Attractive Bonus Structure + Strong Career Progression
- Exciting Opportunity To Join A Market Leader for a tier 1 Alcohol company
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
Sydney Olympic ParkPermanent
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
The main focus of the role is to generate and increase sales revenue for a lucrative apartment hotel business by developing a portfolio of key accounts at the local area level within the corporate world.
Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Business Development
Reporting to the General Manager based in Sydney your primary objective is to develop New Business by market segmentation, identifying opportunities and ascertaining client's needs. A matrix role where satisfying multiple stakeholders and project management are an essential process in successfully delivering a profitable outcome of sales revenue and retention.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Business Development Manager - Road Lighting Industry
- New business development and market segmentation
Reporting to the National Sales Manager your primary objective is to grow existing accounts and establish new business within Victoria. To provide solutions to the logistic services and freight management industry that will result to increase market share and sales revenue.
- Business Development Manager-Freight Management and Logistic Services
- Establish new business in both existing and new markets
Our client is Australia's leading provider of broking and consulting services for risk management, insurance transactions, reinsurance, human capital consulting and financial planning. A core segment within our client's Risk Solutions department, Commercial specialises in the delivery of best-in-class risk management solutions for top-tier SME / mid-market clients.
- Australia's leading provider of broking and consulting for insurance
- Global leader in the design and provision of risk services and products
An excellent opportunity for a sales hungry individual to work for a premium fashion company
- Graduate Business Development Manager
- World class fashion organisation