Sales - Business Development Manager jobs
80 Matching Jobs
Business Development Manager jobs
- Featured JobMelbournePermanentAU$85,000 - AU$86,000
The Business Development Manager will support the Sales Manager in handling client management support to key accounts, including renewal of contracts for ongoing sales, communicating client requirements and assistance to delivery and support staff and contributing to the continuing development and enhancement of client management process, procedures and reporting.
Featured JobSydney CBDPermanent
- World Class Education Institute
- Career development opportunities
The property Industry Foundation is actively seeking an experienced and networked National BDM & Fundraising candidate for its growing operations.
Featured JobSouth Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$70,000 - AU$80,000
- Property Foundation - industry leader
- experience in business development is a must
The is an excellent opportunity for a anyone wanting to be part of a strong, stable and very successful Australian owned business. In operations for over 30 years they have grown to be a market leader. The BDM will be given autonomy to develop relationships with the architecture and design community through out Australia and represent some on the most applied tile brands in the market. With an impressive list of commercial projects specifically in the leisure sector this is a great opportunity to execute existing projects and develop new business. The company offers flexibility and is looking for someone to take accountability of the sales process.
- Worplace Flexibility
- Australian Owned Business
The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
Southern Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
- Own and develop your market and work as a specialist consultant
- Work with the world's biggest brands
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a general insurance background wanting to join a well established brokerage firm. You will be playing a pivotal role in this organisation and reporting directly into the CEO.
- Play a pivitol role in futher advancing this already successful brokerage firm
- Supported by a dedicated and invested team
Our client is a fast growing Fintech company who is part of a the largest payment technology providers in the world! If you are proactive, energetic and customer focused then this role is for you!
- People come first and believe that their employees are their most valuable
- Are you proactive, energetic and up for a challenge/
Opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager with a passion for sales to join a fast growing Australian Media organisation providing a fantastic product offerings across radio and television.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Business Development Manager
- Media Industry - Radio, TV & Online
A newly created role, for a Partnership Manager to establish and service relationships that will deliver the Client's vision for the Australian food and beverage market. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and liaising closely with internal teams and international markets, the primary objective is to identify perspective partners, leading the negotiation process and managing the process to execution driving commercial presence in the Australian market.
- Partnerships Manager - Sponsorships
- Creatively and commercially build and develop partnership relationships
A newly created role for a Business Development Manager to identify and establish relationships with A&D clients driving the company's vision and strategy for the Australian Market. Reporting to the Sales Director, your primary objective is to establish new business relationships and provide specifications of the product range, lead the negotiation process, manage the project from commencement to execution and deliver on sales targets.
Western Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Establish new business relationships and service existing relationships.
- Driving presence to the new showroom and delivering on market growth.
Reporting to the Commercial Sales Manager, your primary objective is to establish relationships within the industrial and commercial market for LED lighting, solar, and security systems. Manage the sales process to execution and deliver on sales targets.
- Business Development Manager - Electrical and Solar Industry
- Delivery on solution centric proposals and sales targets