Sales - Key Account Manager jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Key Account Manager jobs
- Melbourne CBDPermanentAU$60,000 - AU$70,000
Join one of the global market leaders within the Business Information space as a Client Relationship Manager, managing and growing your personal portfolio of new and established clients across a multitude of sectors.
- Large Client folio with generous Incentives
- Fantastic opportunity for autonomous Account Manager
Exciting opportunity to be primarily responsible for all aspects of the sales functions across grocery and mass merchant accounts.
Inner West SydneyPermanent
- Global Health & Beauty Brands
- Attractive Salary Package & Bonus Structure
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly driven Sales Manager to join a global firm selling industrial generators into the ANZ market.
- Highly autonomous role with competitive salary package
- Exciting opportunity in the industrial geenrator sector
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager your primary objective is to maintain and drive the execution of key accounts within Banking and Finance and implement strategies that add value in various facets of our client's business on a national level.
- Account Manager
- Report to Senior Account Manager
Form part of a collaborative team and manage strategic alliances across a diverse range of key clients, particularly focusing within the FMCG market.
- Key Account Manager - Beverages
- Product, Service and Solution Sales
Technology/analytics agency seeks talented account manager to drive cross sell/up sell and new business across Enterprise level clients
- Seeking Data Analytics Account Manager
- International Brand
Key Account Management role for an experienced professional with exposure to the automation and building management systems industry.
- Working with international organisations
- Attractive base plus commission
Australia's leading IT services provider is expanding in WA. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced senior account manager to join their highly successful sales team.
New South WalesPermanent
- Senior Account Manager
- Leading Australasian IT Services Provider
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast expanding business within the mining industry.
Sydney CBDPermanentAU$65,000 - AU$70,000
- Account Manager - Hunter Valley
- Strong remuneration package on offer
World class leader in mobile commerce is currently seeking a self motivated account manager for their Sydney operations
- Kick start your account management career
- work with leading Australian Telco providers