Sales - Key Account Manager jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Key Account Manager jobs
- PerthPermanentAU$70,000 - AU$90,000
Work for one of the leading environmental monitoring equipment companies in WA.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Environmental monitoring products
- Opportunity to learn about a variety of equipment
Our client is a global leading organisation in FMCG within a portfolio of pre-established clients. They are currently seeking an Account Manager to join the wholesaler's team.
- A globally recognised FMCG brand
- Opportunity for dedicated training
Our client is a global organisation in FMCG with a portfolio of pre-established clients. They are currently seeking an Account Manager to join the independents team.
- A leading global FMCG brand with the opportunity to work with large retailers
- Opprtunity to work for an established FMCG brand
Team and individual awards and incentives.
UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
- Fantastic training programme and clear career progression
- Dynamic working environment
The key function will be to achieve and execute financial targets for all Key Accounts through customer and business management. You will also be responsible for agreeing annual promotional planing activity and managing pricing for the accounts in line with the company's pricing guidelines, while continuing to identify new sales opportunities.
- Fun, Energetic Company Culture
- Excellent Package + Attractive Bonus Structure + Strong Career Progression
The role of a PageGroup Account Manager revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue while engaging with clients, candidates and your PageGroup colleagues.
MelbournePermanentAU$100,000 - AU$120,000
- Account Management
Due to expansion, a well-established accessories company seek a Sales and Development Manager to sell their comprehensive range of accessories to retailers across Australia.
- Join a global travel accessories organisation
- Opportunity to establish the business in Australia
Page Group are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant. This is a 360 degree recruitment role where you are responsible for growing your desk of specialisation from a candidate and client perspective. I joined Page 8 years ago and have never looked back. The satisfaction of being wholly accountable for your own success and having full ownership of your clients is empowering. You're able to recruit using your personal brand and that of a global company!
- Commitment and drive will lead to endless career progression
- Challenging, dynamic and rewarding role within a global business
Australian company | Excellent career opportunity | Competitive salary package
MelbournePermanentAU$90,000 - AU$110,000
- Key Account Manager - Packaging - Plastics
- Market leader experiencing significant and sustained growth
Due to recent sales growth and acquisition as well as a new product launch approaching this already highly successful consumer goods company requires an account manager
- Be part of an exciting product launch
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales/account manager