Sales - Key Account Manager jobs
14 Matching Jobs
Key Account Manager jobs
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
Our client is a global organisation in FMCG with a portfolio of pre-established clients. They are currently seeking an Account Manager to join the independents team.
- A leading global FMCG brand with the opportunity to work with large retailers
- Opprtunity to work for an established FMCG brand
Opportunity to join an industry leader within the industrial pumps space.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Market leading brand and product range.
- Growth and development opportunities in NSW market.
Our client is a global leading organisation in FMCG within a portfolio of pre-established clients. They are currently seeking an Account Manager to join the wholesaler's team.
- A globally recognised FMCG brand
- Dedicated training and career development
A Business Development Management role has become available with a global company in the construction industry with a focus to increase their sales in VIC/TAS.
PerthPermanentAU$70,000 - AU$120,000
- Global company in the Construction industry
- Family centred with global reach
Role in a rapidly expanding conveyor component business.
- Rapidly growing company
- Newly created roles
Leading SaaS business seeking a driven business development and account management professional for this key position working with ASX listed companies, government agencies and higher education establishments.
- Manage and develop an exisiting portfolio of large accounts
- High earnings potential with significant incentives
Reporting into the State Sales Manager and collaborating with the Senior Account Executive, your primary objective is to prospect, tender, close deals and manage your portfolio specializing in the Government sector.
- Account Executive
- Consultative software solutions within the government sector
Team and individual awards and incentives.
UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
- Fantastic training programme and clear career progression
- Dynamic working environment
The key function will be to achieve and execute financial targets for all Key Accounts through customer and business management. You will also be responsible for agreeing annual promotional planing activity and managing pricing for the accounts in line with the company's pricing guidelines, while continuing to identify new sales opportunities.
- Fun, Energetic Company Culture
- Excellent Package + Attractive Bonus Structure + Strong Career Progression