Sales - Key Account Manager jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Key Account Manager jobs
- Port MelbournePermanent
Reporting to the Senior Account Manager your primary objective is to maintain and drive the execution of key accounts within Banking and Finance and implement strategies that add value in various facets of our client's business on a national level.
- Account Manager
- Report to Senior Account Manager
Exciting opportunity to be primarily responsible for all aspects of the sales functions across grocery and mass merchant accounts.
- Global Health & Beauty Brands
- Attractive Salary Package & Bonus Structure
Form part of a collaborative team and manage strategic alliances across a diverse range of key clients, particularly focusing within the FMCG market.
- Key Account Manager - Beverages
- Product, Service and Solution Sales
Technology/analytics agency seeks talented account manager to drive cross sell/up sell and new business across Enterprise level clients
- Seeking Data Analytics Account Manager
- International Brand
Key Account Management role for an experienced professional with exposure to the automation and building management systems industry.
- Working with international organisations
- Attractive base plus commission
Australia's leading IT services provider is expanding in WA. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced senior account manager to join their highly successful sales team.
- Senior Account Manager
- Leading Australasian IT Services Provider
Work for a Global Industry Leader in metering solutions for Electricity and Gas for Energy Measurement Solutions.
New South WalesPermanent
- Highly Autonomous role
- Competitive salary package, with exciting career progression opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast expanding business within the mining industry.
- Account Manager - Hunter Valley
- Strong remuneration package on offer
Due to an internal promotion one of our clients are now looking for a highly-driven and talented individual who would like to make a difference in their Sales business. You'll be the analytical expert supporting the National Grocery team and serve as the pivotal everyday link to the Account-Integrated Business Planning (IBP) forecasting process.
- Global FMCG Giant
- Attractive Salary Package