Sales - Relationship Manager jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Relationship Manager jobs
Opportunity to join one of Australia's leading fleet management organisations in this account management and business development role.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$90,000 - AU$130,000
- Retain and grow an exisiting portfolio of national and tier 1 accounts
- Highly competitive remuneration structure and non-financial perks
Reporting to the General Manager you will lead and develop a large team to ensure performance growth against budgets and client requirements. Accountable in ensuring the team represents the company culture and exposing the brand into the market and growing the market share. To build a pipeline of clients and ensure all accounts are serviced and growing.
VictoriaPermanentAU$100,000 - AU$120,000
- Lead and develop a large team
- Customer relationship management and identify market opportunities
My client is seeking an experienced sales professional to generate new business and manage their existing client base within the financial institutions space. You will be responsible for achieving sales, retention, and profitability targets across a designated product portfolio.
- Excellent opportunty to join respected education organisation
- Relationship focused role
Managing a portfolio of existing high net worth clients and generating new clients through referral channels, this dynamic and customer facing role will see you involved in the following:
- Managing an existing portfolio of HNW clients
- Advising customers on a range of home lending products and recommending suitable loans
- Providing a first class and personalised service to customers at all times
- Managing customers applications from end to end
- Recognising cross selling opportunities of further personal banking products
- Achieving new business targets and revenue KPIs
- Attractive salary with market leading incentive package
- Portfolio of HNW clients