Sales - Relationship Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Relationship Manager jobs
- Perth CBDPermanent
Opportunity for an experienced relationship manager to work closely with Director of a China based commercial bank in order to develop relationships with target customers, and identify new customers both locally and overseas.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Relationship Manager
- Gloabl leading Bank
A newly created role, for a Partnership Manager to establish and service relationships that will deliver the Client's vision for the Australian food and beverage market. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, and liaising closely with internal teams and international markets, the primary objective is to identify perspective partners, leading the negotiation process and managing the process to execution driving commercial presence in the Australian market.
- Partnerships Manager - Sponsorships
- Creatively and commercially build and develop partnership relationships
Our client is looking for a Commercial Account Manager to identify opportunities and increase revenue. Ideally, leveraging off existing/ new relationships and educating builders, developers, architects and specifiers on the company's products and services.
- Truly Great Company Culture
- Competitive Salary Package & Career progression
Opportunity to join one of Australia's leading fleet management organisations in this account management and business development role.
- Retain and grow an exisiting portfolio of national and tier 1 accounts
- Highly competitive remuneration structure and non-financial perks
Managing a portfolio of existing high net worth clients and generating new clients through referral channels, this dynamic and customer facing role will see you involved in the following:
- Managing an existing portfolio of HNW clients
- Advising customers on a range of home lending products and recommending suitable loans
- Providing a first class and personalised service to customers at all times
- Managing customers applications from end to end
- Recognising cross selling opportunities of further personal banking products
- Achieving new business targets and revenue KPIs
- Attractive salary with market leading incentive package
- Portfolio of HNW clients