Sales - Relationship Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Relationship Manager jobs
- Inner Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
National charity seeking a Relationship Manager for Corporate Partnerships with a demonstrated ability to build and maintain important stakeholder relationships.
- Exciting opportunity with rapidly growing National charity!
- Seeking strong relationship and/or account management experience.
An exciting opportunity has become available for Customer Education Manager to support the growth of their QLD business for my client who is a leading provider of independent salary packaging services in Australia. They have a number of long standing relationships with a variety of governments, hospitals, charities and private sector organisations. The core of their business is the administration of salary packaging and fleet and management.
- Competitve package
- Travel required
The role of an entry level Client Relationship Manager at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
The role of a Customer Relationship Manager at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Endless progression opportunities within a global company
- Performance based rewards and incentives
Exclusive opportunity to become an integral member of a thriving Supply Chain and Logistics business which is passionate about their brand, industry and people, and you will be focusing within the Beverage/FMCG sector.
- National Account Manager - Logistics
- Strong career progression prospects
Opportunity for an experienced relationship manager to work closely with Director of a China based commercial bank in order to develop relationships with target customers, and identify new customers both locally and overseas.
- Relationship Manager
- Gloabl leading Bank
Our client is looking for a Commercial Account Manager to identify opportunities and increase revenue. Ideally, leveraging off existing/ new relationships and educating builders, developers, architects and specifiers on the company's products and services.
- Truly Great Company Culture
- Competitive Salary Package & Career progression