Sales - Relationship Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Relationship Manager jobs
- Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanentAU$90,000 - AU$130,000
Reporting to the General Manager you will lead and develop a large team to ensure performance growth against budgets and client requirements. Accountable in ensuring the team represents the company culture and exposing the brand into the market and growing the market share. To build a pipeline of clients and ensure all accounts are serviced and growing.
Inner Suburbs MelbournePermanent
- Lead and develop a large team
- Customer relationship management and identify market opportunities
A great opportunity to become apart of one of the world's largest membership bodies operating in a vast number of countries around the world.
MelbournePermanentAU$60,000 - AU$70,000
- One of the worlds leading membership bodies.
- An innovative company. Drive and maintain relationships.
An opportunity to join a global business within the FMCG industry. Enhance your sales career by working with a market leader. Look after existing business's within the Melbourne metro area.
- FMCG Territory Manager/Account Manager
- Global Brand with unrivalled career progression
This is an opportunity for you to work with existing clients, offering a value added service. You will be responsible for consulting with premium clients on other ways to improve their business and drive sales.
VictoriaPermanentAU$100,000 - AU$120,000
- This is an opportunity for you to use your passion for the automotive industry
- Working with body shops throughout VIC & SA
My client is seeking an experienced sales professional to generate new business and manage their existing client base within the financial institutions space. You will be responsible for achieving sales, retention, and profitability targets across a designated product portfolio.
- Excellent opportunty to join respected education organisation
- Relationship focused role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Director of Distributor Development. Working for a privately owned network marketing company, this role communicates with and instills a sense of confidence with the independent Distributors . This role will also support internal and external prospecting and recruitment for the company.
- Exciting opportunity for a Development Director for a network marketing company
- A company that boasts a premium portfolio of beauty and personal care products
Managing a portfolio of existing high net worth clients and generating new clients through referral channels, this dynamic and customer facing role will see you involved in the following:
- Managing an existing portfolio of HNW clients
- Advising customers on a range of home lending products and recommending suitable loans
- Providing a first class and personalised service to customers at all times
- Managing customers applications from end to end
- Recognising cross selling opportunities of further personal banking products
- Achieving new business targets and revenue KPIs
- Attractive salary with market leading incentive package
- Portfolio of HNW clients