Sales - State Manager jobs
11 Matching Jobs
State Manager jobs
- Featured JobSouth AustraliaPermanent
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the sales & operations of a large ASX listed building materials organisation in South Australia. Full ownership of the State business including profit & loss responsibility.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Strategy formulation long term and short terms business plans to ensure the state delivers and exceeds growth targets
- Direct management of the sales team, coaching and mentoring Account Managers
- Lead from the front approach to working with new and existing high value clients
- Directly responsible for the creation and maintaining of a forward thinking and dynamic office culture
- Distribution management coordinating all state operational objectives
- Adhering to and emphasizing a best practice work safe culture
PerthPermanentAU$90,000 - AU$100,000
- Exciting opportunity to join ASX listed building materials business
- Career development opportunities
Branch Manager opportunity with a highly regarded European manufacturer. This role will have full responsibility for WA focusing on sales.
VictoriaPermanentAU$100,000 - AU$101,000
- High end product
- Dealer network focus
The purpose of the Sales engineer is to ensure the delivery of sales targets across the VIC/SA region by promoting and selling the company product range across key accounts. Supported by the National Sales Manager you will help contribute to the Australian wide revenue goal.
- Rail Industry
- Mechincal Engineering
Reporting to the General Manager, you will have full ownership of sales, and be accountable for delivering short and long term business objectives.
Inner Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
- Newly created position
- Highly autonomous and challenging opportunity
Our client is looking for a strategic State Sales Manager to increase market share by managing and acquiring key accounts while also supporting the Queensland sales team.
Inner West SydneyPermanent
- Lifting Equipment Solutions
- Australian Family Owned Business
Leading online, digital education provider seeks NSW Regional Sales Manager to lead a team of 6
- Digital Education provider seeking Regional Sales Manager
- marketing leading salary, company car & bonus
Work for a well established brand who provide material handling and fork lifting capital equipment to the industrial market
- NSW Sales Manager - Material Handling / Forklift Trucks
- Base salary offered with a strong and highly rewarding commission structure
Opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join a national reputable organisation operating within the business services sector in WA.
- Sales Manager
- Business Services
Our client is looking for a strategic, talented, technical, engaging sales Manager who can drive performance and support the sales team.
- Opportunity for a Sales Manager to join at a time of exciting growth
- Autonomous Role