Sales - State Manager jobs
8 Matching Jobs
State Manager jobs
- Melbourne CBDPermanent
Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer, the General Manager is accountable for the overall performance of all Centres in the State.
PerthPermanentAU$90,000 - AU$120,000
- State General Manager for 40+ Centres
- Lead and grow a high perfirming state
The Business Manager is responsible for protecting the current business and developing and executing lane expansion initiatives of existing customers.
- Product, Service and Solution Sales
- Career opportunity to work with a global player
The Territory Management position covers all of NSW/ ACT and is calling on key respiratory and sleep specialists across the region. Initially you will be in a pure selling role but in the short/ medium term there will be the opportunity to move into a leadership role within the company so looking for someone with the ambition and ability to lead a small sales team.
- Exciting niche therapy within the Sleep/ Respiratory arena
- Fantastic internal promition opportunity into a sales management role
My client is looking for a strong sales leader who is adept at managing a large sales force selling service and maintenance contracts
MelbournePermanentAU$110,000 - AU$140,000
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Well established business with a strong brand name
An opportunity to join a Global FMCG Organisation Offering An Attractive Salary Package with a role that offers fantastic career progression. Work for a lucrative market leading brand.
MelbournePermanentAU$100,000 - AU$120,000
- Tier 1 - Global FMCG Leader
- Great Package Offering + Respected Company Culture
This is an opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with the FMCG industry to join this leading food service business.
PerthPermanentAU$90,000 - AU$100,000
- Sales Manager opportunity for a leading food service business
- Expanding team with huge career opportunties
Branch Manager opportunity with a highly regarded European manufacturer. This role will have full responsibility for WA focusing on sales.
VictoriaPermanentAU$100,000 - AU$101,000
- High end product
- Dealer network focus
The purpose of the Sales engineer is to ensure the delivery of sales targets across the VIC/SA region by promoting and selling the company product range across key accounts. Supported by the National Sales Manager you will help contribute to the Australian wide revenue goal.
- Rail Industry
- Mechincal Engineering