Sales - State Manager jobs
7 Matching Jobs
State Manager jobs
- Inner Suburbs BrisbanePermanent
My Client is currently seeking a Queensland Sales Manager to join their Brisbane team. The Sales Manager will focus on operations in Brisbane, and also the Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
- Opportunity for a Sales Manager with contacts across the building industry
- Selling to architects, specifiers, unit developers and home builders
My client is looking for a strong sales leader who is adept at managing a large sales force selling service and maintenance contracts
MelbournePermanentAU$110,000 - AU$140,000
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Well established business with a strong brand name
An opportunity to join a Global FMCG Organisation Offering An Attractive Salary Package with a role that offers fantastic career progression. Work for a lucrative market leading brand.
MelbournePermanentAU$100,000 - AU$120,000
- Tier 1 - Global FMCG Leader
- Great Package Offering + Respected Company Culture
This is an opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager with the FMCG industry to join this leading food service business.
PerthPermanentAU$90,000 - AU$100,000
- Sales Manager opportunity for a leading food service business
- Expanding team with huge career opportunties
Branch Manager opportunity with a highly regarded European manufacturer. This role will have full responsibility for WA focusing on sales.
VictoriaPermanentAU$100,000 - AU$101,000
- High end product
- Dealer network focus
The purpose of the Sales engineer is to ensure the delivery of sales targets across the VIC/SA region by promoting and selling the company product range across key accounts. Supported by the National Sales Manager you will help contribute to the Australian wide revenue goal.
- Rail Industry
- Mechincal Engineering