Marketing co-ordinator opportunity providing support to the Marketing Manager and working across traditional and digital duties including supplier and agency management as well as collaboration with the Sales team.
- 6-month fixed term contract maternity cover opportunity
- Reporting to Marketing Manager and supporting across the business
Exciting temporary contract opportunity for up to 12 months within the fashion retail sector, reporting into an experienced Marketing Manager and working across digital, content and campaign management.
- Work across digital, content & campaign management as a Marketing Coordinator
- Work for a widely known Australian department store chain
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be supporting the implementation of the brand marketing programs, with a focus on tactical implementation of activities across retail and trade marketing, direct marketing, events and live experiences, digital marketing and data and insight management, as well as providing administrative support.
- Part of a global group of luxury leading home and kitchen brands
- Eastern location however offer hybrid flexible working arrangement
Immediate start opportunity to assist the marketing team for 6-8 weeks supporting in campaign management and digital marketing activities.
- Marketing coordinator role immediate start
- Retail fashion department store
Opportunity to join a growing retail marketing team to support all digital marketing and ecommerce executional activities to promote sales instore as well as online.
- Immediate start ongoing temporary contract
- Opportunity for permanency
Focusing predominantly on email marketing, SMS and push notifications, you'll execute campaigns with excellence through the companies marketing automation platform.
- Opportunity to work for a great organisation who is committed to helping people
- Competitve salary
Join this global ASX listed business as Graphic Designer / Marketing Coordinator and be responsible for leading and coordinating the design function across the ANZ market.
- Hybrid design & coordination role
- SE suburbs location with onsite parking
Work within a team that is innovative and dynamic with a focus on developing employees to achieve their professional best. You'll be reporting to the Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager to develop and execute strategic and digital marketing plans including content creation.
- Take the next step in your Marketing career!
- Join an organisation with over 125 years experience within the finance industry.
Reporting into the National Brand and Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for all event and store activation's, and sponsorships, ensuring brand consistency and customer engagement.
- Brand and campaign activations and events
- Events and Sponsirship Management