Exciting ASX-listed business (emerging consumer segment) with ambitious expansion plans is looking for the right calibre CFO (experienced with ASX, growth, rigour, performance) to take this business to the next level.
- Post-IPO growth focus, ambitious expansion plans
- Join a high performing, inclusive, progression executive team
An opportunity for a Finance Manager to join a growing Tech business based in Melbourne's CBD. The role will be a mix of Finance Business Partnering, Financial & Management Accounting and analysis. The Finance Manager will have 3-direct reports. The role will commence as a 13-month FTC with the view of extending to permanent. The organisation offers a hybrid working arrangement.
- Melbourne based - $130,000 - 150,000
- 13-month contract with view of transitioning to permanent
One of Australia's most exciting tech start ups is looking for a qualified Accountant to join the team in a broad role working as a Senior Accountant.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Tech Start-up
An opportunity for a Commercial Finance Business Partner to join a tech company based in Melbourne. The successful candidate will be extremely commercial, analytically minded and be a proven business partner. The individual will advise on trends and impact on business critical decisions to help steer the company on this journey of growth.
The role will start as a 6-month contract and have the view to progress to permanent.
- Immediate start
- Progressive tech company growing at a rapid rate
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading ASX listed SaaS business with global scope. Great for candidates from a big 4/mid tier background arriving from overseas who want to join a growth organisation and learn from impressive leaders.
- Work for an ASX listed business with significant growth plans
- Potential sponsorship opportunity for candidates on visas
Large manufacturer and retailer based in the Inner West of Sydney.
Hybrid work arrangement.
- Large manufacturer and retailer based in the Inner West of Sydney.
- Hybrid work arrangement.
Play a key role in the provision of higher level technical accounting expertise within the finance function for the Australian Group.
- An organisation that truly puts their people first
- Hybrid working and highly collaborative culture
Michael Page have partnered with a multinational listed company who are looking to hire a Financial Accountant, on a full-time permanent basis.
Candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply
- Internal growth opportunities
- Work for a global company
Michael Page has partnered with a FTSE-listed technology company based 20 minutes south of the Perth CBD to recruit an FP&A Analyst into their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
- Work for a FTSE-listed business
- Exciting & broad job scope
An opportunity for a Senior Finance Analyst to join a blue chip tech SaaS business located in Melbourne's CBD. The role will be a commercial opportunity where the successful candidate will partner with senior executives. The opportunity will be a 3-month temp to perm opportunity and offer the successful candidate complete flexibility to work either from the office or from home.
- Immediate start
- Rapidly growing Tech business
This role would suit an experienced ASX Financial Controller that is passionate about building best-in-class finance functions. In this role you will lead all the organisations financial, accounting & treasury related processes ensuring that the business is set-up for success for future expansion globally.
- International high growth ASX listed technology business
- Drive best practice financial control in a complex and agile working environment
Reporting to the Finance Director, this Financial Controller role will head up the finance team on a daily basis.
You will be involved in everything from compliance and reporting to strategic decision making and bids and tenders.
- Cutting Edge Technology and Defense Contractor
- Incredibly Complex and Unique Work