The Site Manager will be responsible for providing leadership to the sites transport and production needs whist focusing on national business operational sustainability. You will have the ability to optimize day-to-day operations, be safety focused, whilst also planning for the future.
- Global market leader with longstanding history
- Grow and lead a high performing team
Planning and Placing Purchase orders with Suppliers & tracking them from time of order to receipt of goods.
Provide high quality customer service to internal stakeholders, vendors and all other employees.
- Join a dynamic and collaborative team
- Attractive salary package
The purpose of this position is to fulfil the Managerial, Supervisory and Operational requirements in relation to operations including (but not limited to) palletized, bulk liquid transport, bulk powders & granulated transport and warehousing. This role is key to ensure the operational success of their core business.
- National Logistics business with longstanding history
- Grow and develop a team beneath you
Are you an FMCG Supply Chain professional or Management Consultant with a passion for Process Improvements, Operational Excellence, Analysis and really making a difference? If so, then this varied Management Consultancy may be the right next step in your career!
- Fast growing FMCG Supply Chain Consultancy company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and unrivalled career opportunities!
Michael Page are currently partnered with a Australian owned Retail Brand on an exclusive search for exceptional Logistics professionals. This role will be responsible for logistics and shipping coordination. You will oversee the relationship with third-party logistics and freight partners, all the way to clients and stakeholder.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Work for a well known Australian Retail Label
Unique opportunity for a demand planner to work in a well-known food distributor to set up S&OP process and oversee forecasting and supply planning. This company is rapidly growing and this position offers a career path to become Supply Chain manager in the short term.
- Newly created position to lead the S&OP in a fast growing family business (FMCG)
- Opportunity to become Supply Chain Manager in the short term
The Supply Chain Coordinator, reporting into the Operations Director will cover the end to end supply chain with a focus on maximising the businesses operational efficiencies and logistics. This provides a unique opportunity for quick wins and to establish new processes in what is a relatively green space.
- Australian market leader
- Generous salary and bonus incentives
Seeking an experienced Inventory Controller to come into a newly created role on an initial 6 month contract with a view to permanency on a 3 day a week part-time basis which has the potential to turn into a full-time role after 6 months.
- Rapidly growing company that is an industry leader in their field
- Career Progression
This position will provide leadership, guidance and supervision to Consultants and Specialists
- Nationaly recognised Educational institute
- Work within a competent and close-knit team
This position will provide strong customer service and transnational support and advice in response to the Buying Desk.
- Nationally recognised educational institute
- work in a dynamic and engetic team based enviroment
We are recruiting a supply chain analyst position for a professional with excellent understanding in supply chain/demand forecasting to work with data analysis, implementing reporting tools and identifying improvements in the supply chain area
- Hybrid role to work with demand forecast, analytics and system implementation
- Newly created position to be part of a collaborative team
As a procurement officer you will be assisting in the contract and supplier administration and will work collaboratively across a wide range of end-to-end Procurement projects.
- Work for a global food distributor
- Fantastic career growth opportunity
Genuine temp to perm role, replacing a permanent role with an initial 3 month contract then converting to full-time. Proactive sourcing and administration of all activities required to ensure the optimum delivery of SKU's which are externally sourced, including Packaging.
- Fantastic Culture and WFH flexibility/set-up
- Australian FMCG Company that's been in operation for over 150 years
This role is a key member of this growing supply chain team, primarily focused on parts interpretation while supporting the supply of components for the production team. This role would best suit someone with a strong technical background and excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Varied Role with a growing business
- Career growth opportunities
The Procurement Officer is responsible for placing and managing the contracting arrangements with preferred suppliers to deliver cost, schedule, quality and safety requirements. This also includes building effective relationships and managing supplier performance to maximise value and minimise risk.
- Australian owned business with longstanding history
- Generous salary and flexible working arrangements
Newly created role for this global FMCG organisation to implement a robust S&OP process and lead a small team of demand planners to deliver customer demand forecasts across retail and export channels.
- Newly created role for this global Tier 1 FMCG
- Opportunity to work with 'best in class' systems and processes
Once in a lifetime opportunity to design, build, implement and lead a team of functional (process and systems) experts to drive IBP and S&OP across this multi-industry organisation. This is a greenfield role with this scale-up organisation that is taking ANZ by storm!
- Build, implement and lead an IBP/S&OP function from scratch
- Mutl-industry reach within an entrepreneurial environment
Fantastic opportunity to join a trail blazing brand passionate about bringing quality products to market on a part-time or permanent basis. In the role of Demand and Supply Planner you will be responsible for Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Supply Planning and a key involvement within NPD and S&OP.
- Australian owned FMCG supplier into the major retailers
- End to end Supply Chain role - Supply Planning and Forecasting
The NPD Manager is responsible for the development, from concept to delivery, of innovative and high quality health and beauty products that will be used in households around the world. You will be passionate about the health and beauty industry and will bring flair and collaboration in abundance!
- Proudly Australian owned luxury FMCG company!
- Newly created role with scope and autonomy to make a difference
The role is responsible for delivering strategic sourcing outcomes through market analysis, commercial negotiations, effective risk management, technical competency, and stakeholder management. In addition, the role will also support the Sourcing and Contracts Managers with the management of a significant level of spend.
- Join a progressive and dynamic procurement team
- Managerial and development opportunities