Contract opportunity to manage an established procurement and warehouse team for a global mining company.
- 4-6 Month Contract
- Leadership Role
Michael Page Procurement & Supply Chain are excited to be partnering with dormakaba to recruit a Regional Procurement & Supply Chain Manager for their Pacific business, based from their Hallam head office.
- Innovative global leader in access solutions
- End-to-end supply chain leadership role
Exciting opportunity for a Mandarin speaking Supply Chain and Procurement Specialist to work across multiple NPD projects to bring a product to market from prototype to production, touching all facets of the Supply Chain, for this high growth start-up.
- Newly created position for this high growth start-up
- Working closely with the founder of the buisness to bring new products to life
The Transport and Logistics supervisor role will be responsible for the overall supply chain operations of the business, strategically planning and managing the inventory warehousing, transport and distribution of goods. The primary objective is to manage the supply chain order cycle to meet operational requirements and continually improve customer satisfaction.
- Australian owned manufacturing business
- Lead a growing team in a progressive business
Opportunity to work as a Supply Chain specialist and be part of a engaged team in FMCG clients to conduct full scale analysis and provide recommendations to support operations improvements.
- Fast-growing consultancy company with a rapidly expanding client base
- Opportunity to accelerate your growth working with transformation projects
Are you an FMCG Supply Chain professional or Management Consultant with a passion for Process Improvements, Operational Excellence, Analysis and really making a difference? If so, then this varied Management Consultancy may be the right next step in your career!
- Fast growing FMCG Supply Chain Consultancy company
- Entrepreneurial spirit and unrivalled career opportunities!
Michael Page are currently partnered with a Australian owned Retail Brand on an exclusive search for exceptional Logistics professionals. This role will be responsible for logistics and shipping coordination. You will oversee the relationship with third-party logistics and freight partners, all the way to clients and stakeholder.
- Temporary to permanent opportunity
- Work for a well known Australian Retail Label
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Materials Planner to join a global leader in automotive manufacturing. If afternoon shift hours suit you, and you are looking for your next exciting opportunity, apply now!
- Long term temporary opportunity
- Afternoon shift hours!
Seeking a Supply Chain Analyst with experience across the FMCG space and strong analytical skills to come in on a 12 month contract with an immediate start. Role will involve analysing sales data, forecasting, working directly with suppliers, category management and purchasing.
- Global Blue Chip FMCG Company
- Long-term 12 month contract
Exciting opportunity to join a fast paced global organisation in a period of growth and Supply Chain Transformation to look after the Supply planning team across various categories.
- Newly created role to support Supply Chain Transformation
- Unique role to play a key part in the planning team for this global business
This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated, driven professional to join this exciting fast-paced manufacturing environment. Your passion for a smooth workflow, capacity planning, and providing great customer service will be essential in this role.
- Lead a team in a progressive Australian owned business
- Opportunities for internal development and progression
Be a part of a growing team doing high-volume technical purchasing for a well-established, global business. With plenty of work and potential for contract extension, this is a great opportunity.
- 6 Month Contract Opportunity with Immediate Start
- Well-established, fast-growing business
I am delighted to be partnering Automotive Parts & Accessory Solutions, a division of AMA Group to lead the search for a National Procurement Executive to formulate the strategy for direct procurement activities within this market leading organisation.
- Rare and unique greenfield strategic opportunity
- Market leading high growth organisation
Exciting 12 month contract as Interim Manager Sourcing, APAC for a highly successful pharmaceutical business. The successful applicant will be required to have business level Japanese due to the remit of the position
- 12 month contract opportunity with a market leading pharmaceutical business
- Business level Japanese required with APAC responsibility
A rare opportunity to join a market leading supplier into the FMCG industry. 12 month temp-to-perm opportunity, APAC remit expanding to LATAM covering indirects.
- 12 month temp-to-perm opportunity, APAC remit expanding to LATAM
- Spanish speaker required, June 2021 start
We're looking for a Demand and Supply Planner professional with experience in blue chip FMCG/Pharmaceutical companies to work in a top tier personal care business
- Analytical position for a Demand Planner in a global FMCG company
- Opportunity to get involved in a top tier business and make a difference
Fantastic opportunity to join a trail blazing brand passionate about bringing quality products to market. In the role of Demand Planner you will be responsible for Demand Planning, inventory management and a key involvement within NPI and forecasting.
- Opportunity to be part of a team representing an exciting array of brands
- End to end Supply Chain role - Planning, Forecasting, 3PL management
Exciting opportunity to join a world renowned service provider as a Commercial Contracts Analyst working on a number of major projects. This permanent role will see you join an established commercial team with exposure to a flagship contract.
- Permanent Role
- Exposure to a number of major projects
We are currently working with an exclusive client, within the Aged Care and Community Services Industry. This is an exciting opportunity to lead and manage supplier relationships, and negotiations as well as support any and all procurement activates across a generalist portfolio of commodities.
- Work for a passionate and dedicated brand
- Immediate start contract opportunity
Seeking an experienced Purchasing/Inventory Coordinator with 2-3 years experience to join rapidly growing retail company centrally located in Melbourne on a temp to perm contract with an immediate start.
- 3 month contract with a view to permanency
- Immediate Start