For an innovative and trendy retail brand, we are looking for a qualified Finance Analyst to assist the Head of Finance with variance reporting to key stakeholders, financial forecasting and new system implementations. The role is a full-time 12-month temporary cover due to the secondment of an employee into a project role.
- A rare opportunity to join a prestigious retail brand in Melbourne
- Amazing work-life balance and a friendly team
Our client is a privately owned global retail business, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne team. They have a newly created position for a highly motivated finance professional to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with the preparation of management reports, budgets, forecasts and analysis.
- Inner City Location
An end to end Project Management job to deliver retail projects (shopping centres, not, fitouts) as well as building projects across multiple sectors.
- Work for a world-class organisation, AND have flexibility and autonomy!
- A high-paying client with challenging projects across multiple sectors
You will utilize your experience within ecommerce and digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, and Social Media to constantly inform and optimize the overall ROI and digital presence.
- End to end ownership and accountability of 3 magento sites
- Dynamic role with a focus on trade plans and implementation
An exciting role has come up within the Retail Marketing team for a driven and passionate Marketing Coordinator. This role is crucial to the success of the companies integrated services rollout as well as driving the trading effectiveness and results. This role can be split up between analysis, coordination, influencing, planning, consulting and driving.
- Many growth opportunities
- Incredible Culture
In this role you will be the Finance Business Partner for the retail business, with a focus on their growing e-commerce offering. You will be act as a key support for all business case development, management of the P&L, decision support and budgeting and forecasting.
- Fast-paced FBP role in one of Australia's largest retailers
- Full commercial support across this multi-channel retail business
You will join the Commercial Analysis team reporting to the commercial manager in order to provide insights on your own analysis of weekly periodic performance, budgets and forecasting you will also be involved in the preparation of board packs and supporting the cost tracking and department cost centre reports.
- Opportunities for career growth into management
- Mentorship from very experienced financial directors and managers
Reporting into the CFO based in APAC you will oversee all accounting, finance, taxation, analysis and reporting across the ANZ region.
- Lead finance role across Australia & New Zealand
- High growth luxury retail brand that are expanding further in ANZ
You'll be responsible for driving & delivering concept development projects for Australian retailers with creative solutions which will meet and exceed the consumer and customer category objectives. The business are in a fantastic place in the market and have big plans to further strengthen this creating a very exciting opportunity for any new person joining the business.
- Opportunity to grow in an Australian owned award winning leading food business
- This position will allow you to act in a pivotal management role
Join a fast growing Super Fund & Wealth Management Business reporting into the CEO in a newly created senior Distribution Role. Leverage Financial Advisor Networks and other channels to promote and drive growth. Set strategy and build a team.
- Build a team, lead strategy, drive growth
- Fast growing Super Fund & Wealth Management Business
A world renowned, luxurious Retail brand are looking to hire an experienced Manager of Marketing, Communications and PR across Oceania. Working closely with the Senior Vice President as well as the Asia Pacific partners, together you will oversee the company's development and initiatives across the brands as well as establishing a PR strategy.
- Join an incredible, globally renowned brand
- Competitive Salary
As Buyer, it will be your responsibility to plan and purchase assigned, technical commodities and services used at the appropriate quantity, price, quality, and delivery to maximise overall business performance.
- Global Engineering Business
- Progression opportunities in a growing function
An exciting role has come up within the Marketing team for a driven and passionate Marketing Coordinator to support and assist in the development and implementation of multichannel marketing campaign activities.
- Renowned Retail Company
- Opportunity for growth
Responsible for Replenishment and Analysis of store and ecommerce based skus across numerous categories. You will also be heavily involved in Projects pertaining to new store openings, upgrades etc and ensuring stock is available at optimum levels.
- Growing Australian owned and operated Retailer
- Varied role encompassing projects, analysis and store replenishment
As a Food Technologist you will drive quality whilst supporting product improvement process. Working with a diverse supplier base you must demonstrated skills and knowledge in food product development, manufacturing processes and supplier management.
- Immediate start, 12-month contract with an industry leading company
- Opportunity to work with leading Retailer in Australian Market.
A leading ASX-listed Australian retailer is about to launch into an exciting digital transformation project which will see it set an industry standard from a technology perspective. They have an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Business Analyst who will bring extensive retail and implementation experience. You will assume the role as Lead BA on a massive ERP transformation project.
- Permanent position with attractive salary package and progression
- Big transformation/implementation project experience needed
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible to develop and deliver an omni channel strategy to drive sales and profit growth across their ecommerce stores and retail business (DTC), whilst improving customer experience through a seamless online and offline experience.
- Part of their aggressive growth strategy, leading retail, and ecommerce
- Leadership role, driving the performance of retail and ecommerce channel
Immediate Start for a high level Finance Project Manager
- Immediate Start
- 9 month contract
A terrific opportunity to join an Iconic retailer in a newly created IT Business Partner position.
- IT Business Partner. Newly Created Role. Leading Retailer.
- Supporting Core Retail, Supply Chain and Finance.
The Remuneration and Payroll Manager position is a highly specialised role providing guidance and expertise to the Senior Leadership Team regarding Remuneration processes and board reporting. The role also has responsibility for the accurate processing of the fortnightly payroll across Australia for 1300 employees based across the support office, retail sites and manufacturing sites.
- Dual Reumeration and Benefits and Payroll position
- Chullora location - parking on-site