Join a leading not-for-profit who support a wide range of causes across Australia and truly make a difference. Working closely with Head of Legal and senior executive team, you will be exposed to a broad range of legal and regulatory matters.
- Exposure to bespoke, interesting work across a broad range of commercial matters
- Work closely with the senior executive team
Our CBD-based client is currently in growth mode and is seeking a sole in-house compliance & legal counsel to join their team. You will be required to support the team in all relevant legal aspects particularly dealing with compliance monitoring in relation to incidents, breaches, and AML/CTF cases.
- ASIC-regulated MetaTrader and cTrader broker
- The largest trading platform in the world by Forex volume
Our global investment and property development client is growing! We are seeking a full-time Legal Counsel to join the Sydney office.
You will provide legal services for all aspects of the business, providing a varied and exciting workload.
- A Hong Kong listed client in growth mode
- Provide advice across real estate develpment, construction and much more
As an in-house legal counsel in this childhood education and care agency, you have the opportunity to advance your legal expertise in a supportive, flexible, and innovative legal team.
Reporting directly to the General Counsel, you will be working across a broad range of law, including (but not limited to) property, commercial, corporate law, and leasing.
- In-House legal counsel role offering career development and progression
- National agency experiencing rapid growth
Our client is at the final stages of approval for several major projects. Pending approval the team will be required to expand significantly and as such they will be looking for several Legal Counsels to join this collaborative and innovative corporation based in the Sydney CBD. These positions will be offered as fixed-term contracts up to two years.
- Work across major projects in the energy sector
- National business experiencing significant growth
Our listed energy sector client is seeking an In-House Legal Counsel to join their team during this high growth phase. Working across all aspects of the companies legal, governance and risk matters, particularly infrastructure and projects work, you will have exposure to varied and interesting work and excellent development and growth opportunities.
- Listed energy sector network
- Varied and interesting work and development opportunities
The department is a large federal government department who is devoted to achieving successful outcomes. Our client is located in the city and is renowned for their high-performance culture.
- Large Federal Government Agency
- 6-12 month contract with possible extension
As a member of our small legal team reporting to the Head of Legal, you will assist in managing all aspects of the legal and regulatory requirements of the group. This role will expose you to the full range of legal issues that arise, from data protection and privacy, to statutory interpretation, to large transactions and general commercial law.
- Join a high growth business offering real career progression and flexability
- A value add Legal Counsel position
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 3-5 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Melbourne's CBD.
- Exciting opportuntity to join a growing firm
- High profile clients and matters
Our CBD-based client is currently seeking an In-House Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join their Office of General Counsel (OGC). You will have the opportunity for mentoring, training and development opportunities from leaders in the field, supporting the successful candidate in a meaningful career.
- Join a multinational professional service network
- Flexible working environment and innovative learning & development opportunities
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 0-3 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Canberra's busy market.
- Highly reputable law firm
- Permanent position and competitive salary offering
A unique opportunity to join a thriving and highly regarded law firm in Canberra within their business and corporate team. Our client is seeking an Associate or Senior Associate (minimum 3 years PQE) who has experience in commercial law who is eager to progress their career.
- A unique opportunity to join a high performing law firm
- Work alongside one of Canberra's best commercial law partners
An exciting career opportunity for a commercial litigation lawyer with 1-3 years PQE to join a well established commercial litigation practice within a highly recognised national law firm in Canberra.
- Exciting career development
- Highly reputable award winning national law firm
Pleased to partner with a well-regarded firm in Canberra who are seeking a junior commercial litigation lawyer to join a leading practice in the market, working alongside some of Canberra's best commercial litigation experts.
- High performing junior commercial litigation lawyer
- Complex and challenging matters
Joining the Legal branch of this global investment bank based in the Sydney CBD, you will work across a variety of interesting and unique projects.
This role provides an opportunity to offer governance, legal and company secretary advice in a company with generous benefits, career development and learning programs, and flexible work arrangements.
- Global Investment Bank and Financial Services Corporation
- Extensive benefits and career and development opportunities
A new exclusive opportunity has entered the market with a leading law firm to join their established and highly recognised commercial litigation practice. This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Associate with ideally 5+ PQE to work alongside one of Canberra's leading Partners and advise on highly complex matters with a focus on Commercial Disputes and Insolvency.
- Exclusive position to join a leading law firm in Canberra
- Work with a market leading partner and team
Tanarra is a growing Australian/ Asian diversified alternative asset investment firm. Compliance and exemplary performance in meeting regulatory standards are a key pillar in the strategy and growth of Tanarra.
- Are you looking for an opportunity to add value to a leading investment firm?
- Do you excel in stakeholder management and have a curious mind?
Senior role focusing on non-contentious construction as well as Projects work. Broad workload within these key areas, and chance to progress quickly within a lean team
- Acknowledged as a leading law firm for Construction / Projects work in the ME
- Senior Associate role with excellent prospects in the short / medium term
Joining a supportive, collaborative, and flexible team you will work alongside a group of talented lawyers with a deep level of practical legal experience. Reporting to a Partner in your team, you will assist across all conveyancing matters with the opportunity to broaden your skill-set and experience.
- CBD-based commercial law firm
- Workplace flexibility with supportive and collaborative culture
An exclusive new opportunity for a Lawyer with 3 years+ PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable growing law firm, with over tweleve different office locations. Be the lead lawyer and face of the firm within a busy and growing market.
- Exclusive opportunity to lead a growing business
- Career progression within a collabortive team