Join a leading not-for-profit who support a wide range of causes across Australia and truly make a difference. Working closely with Head of Legal and senior executive team, you will be exposed to a broad range of legal and regulatory matters.
- Exposure to bespoke, interesting work across a broad range of commercial matters
- Work closely with the senior executive team
Our CBD-based client is currently in growth mode and is seeking a sole in-house compliance & legal counsel to join their team. You will be required to support the team in all relevant legal aspects particularly dealing with compliance monitoring in relation to incidents, breaches, and AML/CTF cases.
- ASIC-regulated MetaTrader and cTrader broker
- The largest trading platform in the world by Forex volume
A new exclusive opportunity to join a leading top tier global law firm as a Legal Team Assistant. This is a unique opportunity for personable, proactive and team oriented professional to work alongside some of Canberra's leading Partners, Lawyers and Executives.
- Top Tier Global Firm
- Collabortive team
Our global investment and property development client is growing! We are seeking a full-time Legal Counsel to join the Sydney office.
You will provide legal services for all aspects of the business, providing a varied and exciting workload.
- A Hong Kong listed client in growth mode
- Provide advice across real estate develpment, construction and much more
As an in-house legal counsel in this childhood education and care agency, you have the opportunity to advance your legal expertise in a supportive, flexible, and innovative legal team.
Reporting directly to the General Counsel, you will be working across a broad range of law, including (but not limited to) property, commercial, corporate law, and leasing.
- In-House legal counsel role offering career development and progression
- National agency experiencing rapid growth
Our client is at the final stages of approval for several major projects. Pending approval the team will be required to expand significantly and as such they will be looking for several Legal Counsels to join this collaborative and innovative corporation based in the Sydney CBD. These positions will be offered as fixed-term contracts up to two years.
- Work across major projects in the energy sector
- National business experiencing significant growth
Our listed energy sector client is seeking an In-House Legal Counsel to join their team during this high growth phase. Working across all aspects of the companies legal, governance and risk matters, particularly infrastructure and projects work, you will have exposure to varied and interesting work and excellent development and growth opportunities.
- Listed energy sector network
- Varied and interesting work and development opportunities
At PageGroup, our people are our most important asset. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or sales, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, hiring practices and business development. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you!
- Join a leading UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
- High performing and collaborative team
The department is a large federal government department who is devoted to achieving successful outcomes. Our client is located in the city and is renowned for their high-performance culture.
- Large Federal Government Agency
- 6-12 month contract with possible extension
Senior legal role in the Riyadh office of a major professional services company. Broad ranging responsibilities but primarily focused on corporate transactions and regulatory work
- Close knit legal team made up of exceptional personnel
- Top quality work on offer with chance to deal with major gov entities
You will work on a consultative basis to explore and understand client requirements, then develop tailored recruitment solutions that will support their talent-related needs. You will act as a trusted Advisor and regional subject leader through developing your functional knowledge and building a network of top regional professionals for mutual benefit.
- Exciting Recruitment Consulting opportunity in Dubai, UAE
- Must have progressive recruitment track record with Legal professionals
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 2-5 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Canberra's busy market.
- Highly reputable law firm
- Permanent position and competitive salary offering
Experienced Plaintiff Personal Injury Lawyer sought by a highly regarded law firm in Canberra. Join a strong team to work on highly complex and interesting matters alongside leading Partners.
- Opportunity to progress and develop your skills
- Competitive remuneration
Tech market in Thailand and across SEA is completely booming and our client which is a well known Law Firm across the region is looking for a Tech/TMT specialised Lawyer to advice clients in sophisticated tech/telecoms industries on a wide range technology matters such as e-commerce, e-transaction, and e-payment matters, as well as data privacy and protection
- Opportunity to work for a well known Law Firm across SEA
- Great opportunity to be based in Bangkok
As Senior Associate you will be a key player in ensuring the provision of high quality legal work. You will also be able to be part of a close knit environment with a strong emphasis on team work.
- Work in a dynamic fast paced environment .
- Be an integral part of a rapidly expanding firm.
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 3-7 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Melbourne's CBD with growth to partnership.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm
- High profile clients and matters
Operating as a key commercial advisor to the business you will use your expertise in commercial or industrial leasing and property management. Leverage your subject matter expertise to add value to a highly commercial organisation, supporting a broad range of stakeholders to deliver business outcomes.
- Join a leading ASX organisation and specialise in Commercial Contracts
- A truly varied, hands-on and commercial role
An is an exclusive opportunity with a leading top tier global law firm to join their established and highly recognised Major Projects and Construction Team. This is a unique position for a lawyer with 2-4 years PAE with ideally prior experience in commercial law, infrastructure project delivery, front-end construction and projects to work alongside some of Canberra's leading Partners to advise on highly complex matters.
- Join a leading Top Tier Global Law Firm
- High performing Major Projects and Construction Team
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 3-5 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Melbourne's CBD.
- Exciting opportuntity to join a growing firm
- High profile clients and matters
Our CBD-based client is currently seeking an In-House Commercial Litigation Lawyer to join their Office of General Counsel (OGC). You will have the opportunity for mentoring, training and development opportunities from leaders in the field, supporting the successful candidate in a meaningful career.
- Join a multinational professional service network
- Flexible working environment and innovative learning & development opportunities