An opportunity for an Underwriter/Lending Specialist to join a leading and growing financial services organisation in Melbourne's CBD
- Leading lender based in Melbourne's CBD
- Opportunity for learning, growth & development
Reporting directly to the CEO and member of the Executive management team you will be responsible for growth, retention and management of Members who invest in the Fund, Property Fund and Term Fund.
You will be the team leader to three experienced investment CRM's and working with three in house fund managers and a multidisciplinary team of lawyers, accountants, valuers and property consultants.
- * Opportunity to work in a leading investment firm
- * Reporting directly to the CEO, a key member of the Executive management team
One-off Senior Financial Accountant opening for an industry leading property developer. With consistent growth they need a strong individual to support in their high-performing finance team.
- Rare opportunity with Industry leader in Property Development
- You will be exposed to multinational contractors working on major projects
Our Finance recruitment team in London can assist qualified Accounting professionals who have exposure within Financial Services. Recruiting front, middle and back office roles on a temporary, contract and permanent basis.
- Working in the UK opens up many possibilities
- The UK offers the chance of an exciting lifestyle
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced Financial Accountant who is looking for a fast paced and challenging role within an organisation that is leading the way within their respective market.
- Immediate start
- 45 PH + Superannuation
Our client is a well established non-bank lender and investment manager, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne CBD commercial and development mortgage lending team. They have a newly created position for a highly motivated Credit Analyst to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Excellent Culture
- Job Security
Our client is one of the reputable VC firms, and Indonesia is a key market within the which they are looking for an Indonesian with the management consulting background to join their team as an associate.
- Not an entry-level role.
- Reputable brand
Product Development Specialist - Mortgages & Loans
Senior Manager Level Hire
Riyadh | KSA | Saudi National
- Mortgage & Loans Product Development | Banking | Riyadh | Snr Manager
- Excellent Benefits
Come on board and manage the payroll business for a leading business in Australia.
- Big Brand
- 6-month contract with possibility to extension
Michael Page is recruiting a Fund/Investment Administrator for a leading Fin-Tech company and superannuation fund.
- $80,000 - $90,000 + Superannuation
- Diverse, ethical and growing investment fund
Want to work in a fun and dynamic environment for a market leader.
Large organisation with a friendly culture and work life balance.
- Want to work in a fun and dynamic environment for a market leader.
- Large organisation with a friendly culture and work life balance.
Michael Page is recruiting a Fund/Investment Administrator for a leading Fin-Tech company and superannuation fund. This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate (or someone experienced) in Finance or Business to join a leading & worldly FS organisation in Melbourne's CBD.
- ASX listed Fin-Tech business
- World-class onboarding/induction/training
An opportunity for an Investment Administrator/Services officer to join an ASX Financial Services firm in Melbourne.
- ASX200 Financial Services Organisation
- Immediate start and opportunity to become permanent
Consultant | Robotic Process Automation | Technology & delivery | Saudi
5-10 years of experience
Experience in Robotic Process Automation technology and delivery of RPA projects is a must
Current location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
- Consulting on a new project in KSA
- Excellent career progression
An opportunity for a Settlements Officer to join a leading and growing financial services organisation in Melbourne's CBD.
- Permanent role with opportunity for training growth & development
- Leading ASX Financial Services organisation in Melbourne's CBD
The Transitions Manager will be responsible for the management of the transitions team & to overlook the transfer of new and existing client's assets into the organisation's platform from other providers and individual holdings. The role will have the flexibility to work from their new offices in Melbourne's CBD or alternatively from home. The role will manage a high-performing and self-sufficient team of 4 people.
- ASAP Start
We are currently on the hunt for experienced Business Analysts to join a key client in a number of different business units. If you have experience as a business-centric Business Analyst in Core Banking, please get in contact immediately.
- Permanent position with one of the Multi National Organisation
- Versatile role with career progression opportunities
You will sit in the Investment Performance and Operations Unit and will be responsible for strengthening the risk, compliance governance and reporting framework of this consultancy business.
- Chance to work in a great business
- Opportunity to progress and hire your own team
A great opportunity to work for a large and growing market leader that provides a unique and exciting career path.
They focus on innovation and giving their customers the best technological products in the world.
- Working for a large and growing market leader.
- An organisation that provides a unique and exciting career path.
The primary role of the Senior Relationship Manager, is to support the Director of Business Solutions and help implement best practice throughout the account management and business development team. It will be a highly autonomous role to continue to drive the great success of this fast growing team.
- Help change the economic development of our indigenous people
- Growing and dynamic team looking for an experienced team leader