- Featured JobEastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
A great opportunity to join a global manufacturer in a newly created senior management position across IT Operations.
Newly created role. Team of 25. Eastern suburbs.
ITIL. $145,000 - $160,000 plus superannuation, car and bonus.
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
My client is seeking to appoint an ICT Service Coordinator. My client values professional services staff who demonstrate a positive and proactive approach to their work and have a willingness to participate fully in the life of the School.
Very exciting opportunity in a beautiful school
Young team, growing and working on interesting projects
- Featured JobSydneyPermanent
This position has primary responsibility for the delivery of innovative ICT solutions in order to meet the School's current and future educational and business objectives.
Excellent opportunity in a great environment
Permanent role in one of Sydney's best schools
Under general supervision of either the PMO Manager or a Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager leads and directs multiple projects or one large project within the Project Management Office for the Organisation.
IT Telecommunications experience
Data Centre Project Management experience
- North ShoreTemporary
An opportunity for a level 1 &2 IT support to start quite quickly in a small team for a period of 4-5 months in a reputable organsiation based in Sydney's lower North Shore.
Highly recognisable organsiation with a National Presence
A hard working, colloourative and friendly team environment
- MelbournePermanentAU$120,000 - AU$140,000
We're looking for a Consulting Architect with vast knowledge/experience of the IT infrastructure landscape.
Want to work for one of the leading higher education institutes in Melbourne?
Are you an IT Architect with a focus on infrastructure?
- Castle HillTemporary
A 6 month contract for an experienced IT support officer to join a fast paced environment. This role is a mixture of BAU, spot projects and assistance bringing technologies back in house. This role will suit an IT generalist who has experience providing support from level 1-3
Level 1-3 Support
A Small managed services organsiation with a huge focus on creating awareness around the environmental impact that businesses have in the corporate environment. They are looking for a generalist IT support person to support the business with a range of in-house IT services
Aaptable, Innovative and Flexible working envirnment
A small organsiation wtih a big purpose
- Melbourne CBDTemporary
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Provide 1st level support to users in response to desktop support requests/queries
- Remote support/backup coverage for offices across Australia
- Log and document all IT issues
- Own and manage the escalation of desktop problems to 2nd level support or vendors
- Perform desktop PC builds and hardware repairs (vendor co-ordination if required)
- Coordinate testing and deployment of new applications/upgrades
- Coordinate and maintain support documentation
- Maintain WAR hardware and ensure preparation for BCP
- Develop technical skills & business knowledge to increase value-add services to the business units
The Service Desk Analyst will provide Tier 1 support to users utilising a range of media to troubleshoot and resolve issues of moderate complexity across the organizations' ICT environment. This will be a 6 month contract starting ASAP.
A 6 month contract
Working within a Government Department
- Sydney CBDTemporary
My client is looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team. You will be required to provide 1st and 2nd level support to all stakeholders. You will be based in Sydney CBD but will be providing support to various sites throughout Australia.
Based in Sydney, CBD
6 month contract
- South Eastern Suburbs MelbournePermanent
This role will see you lead a complex and innovative area of this organisation. The Delivery Lead will be responsible for creating and sustaining partnerships between this particular area and the rest of the organisation's relevant executive stakeholders. Through these relationships and through the thought leadership and innovation of the Delivery Leader, you will be accountable for the creation of technology strategies, road maps, plans and value streams.
Work Life Balance
- Sydney CBDTemporaryAU$600 - AU$650 per day (AU$155,988 - AU$168,987)
ICT procurement specialist with experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Lead and manage the service contracting, performance monitoring and service development which ensures the delivery of effective business unit outcomes and client service delivery needs.
- Experience within ICT contracts management required
- $600 - $650 a day + super
Lead and manage the contract and tendering processes
Experience within ICT contracts management required
Didn't find the right Information Technology job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Information Technology jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.