As the System Administrator you will perform a wide variety of installation, configuration of servers, workstations, network equipment and software applications both on-site and remotely.
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Iconic brand
This role will facilitate resolution of operational issues, build technology road-maps or strategies for Clients, identifying pipeline of IT initiatives and enabling and govern successful delivery of ongoing projects. In this role you will be central to building and maintaining healthy and communicative relationships between the business and IT.
- Global Market Leader
- Responsible for the APAC region
As my clients Technical Support Agent you will help their existing customers optimise their product, resolving any issues to that their point of sale (POS) continues to connect to partners like Deliveroo, Takeaway, UberEats etc. With your help our customers can resolve issues quickly so they can deliver for their customers, and our internal customer support teams can communicate technical issues with you for resolution.
- An immediate start available to a full time, permanent opportunity
- Flexible working from home arrangements and a CBD central office
The support analyst will ensure end users can most efficiently and effectively accomplish business tasks. This will include troubleshooting issues, documenting and resolving customer requests and escalations from the global service desk. Problem resolution will involve the use of incident management tools, as well as face to face support.
- Continual improvement and growth
- Global leaders in the industry
As the IT support individual, you will be responsible for all aspects of the IT environment which include Desktop & server hardware, operating systems, applications software, and local network support. Our client is looking for an experienced support analyst to join their on-site team on a contract basis.
- Immediate start
- 2 month contract with possibility of extension
This is a senior leadership position, and you will be responsible for building a true partnership between IT and the business. You will define and deliver IT solutions aligned to the strategic direction of the business both locally and globally.
- 12 Month Contract
- Market leader in the Bio Pharma industry
Our client is looking for IT Support Officer to be the first point of contact and resolution for IT incidents and service requests within the business.
The application of best practice processes must be utilised including the ITIL framework combined with a high level of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) technical and behavioural skills.
- Training and development opportunities
- Market leading organisation
As the Service Desk Technician, you will be the primary point of contact for IT support in Australia and provide a high level of customer service and technical support for internal customers.
- Leading Australian Organisation
- Opportunity for Growth & Development
As the IT support individual, you will be the primary point of contact for all IT issues within the organisation. The client are focused in providing the best possible customer service and are seeking a capable individual to join their ICT support team.
- Leading Australian Organisation
- Training and development opportunities
This client facing role is an integral part of the team and will appeal to those with strong communication, client service skills and a high level of self-motivation and attention to detail. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for developing and maintaining positive relationships with clients to contribute to a successful overall implementation experience through the combination of product knowledge, product training and project management.
- Competitive remuneration package and career advacement opportunities
- Work with an established and forward-thinking team of like-minded IT specialists
The ideal candidate must be able to thrive in a competitive sales environment whilst being able to work collaboratively with technical teams and being solutions focused. They will play a crucial role in maintaining sales pipelines and optimising client relationships.
- Exciting new technologies with a market-leading organisation
- Attractive remuneration and bonus incentives
The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in maintaining existing accounts and taking advantage of opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell across a range of solutions. They must be able engage expertly with clients as well as be able to work collaboratively with technical teams.
- Market-leading technological product in a thriving industry
- Career growth opportunities with competitive salary package and bonuses
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong customer-centric focus, lead by example, undertake detailed planning, ensure compliance with Commonwealth and departmental requirements, and sound knowledge and experience with the Budget process, ICT Investment Approval Process and experience in developing and drafting Business Cases.
- Immediate Start
- Federal Government Department
Immediate requirement for an Interim Sourcing Specialist - IT, contract duration 5-6 months. You'll be working on behalf of a leading procurement consultancy, working a client of theirs client in financial services
- Immediate requirement for 5-6 months
- Leading procurement consultancy, working for a client in financial services
Exciting opportunity to use your IT Procurement expertise in a high performing team. Initial 3-4 month contract, very flexible working arrangements with strong autonomy.
- Exciting opportunity to use your IT Procurement expertise
- Initial 3-4 month contract, very flexible working arrangements
Our client is looking for a well-rounded Senior ICT Systems Administrator. The successful System Administrator will be part of a multifunctional technical delivery team that is responsible for the maintenance, deployment and automation of 3rd party Vendor delivered systems. The delivery team also supports a variety of customised vendor software including systems integration, deployment automation, and tear 3 support for vendor-supplied software packages.
- A unique and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator
- Utilise your skills & contribute to a multifunctional technical delivery team
An ICT (Technology) Senior Project Manager job to implement a new CRM (Customer Relationship Management) project within a State Government Department. This role will have a heavy emphasis on transformation and implementation projects.
- High Paying salary AND job security
- Extremely flexible working conditions
IT Operations manager | Software Document Management Firm | Riyadh
Work with IT Director to ensure operational activities, requests, changes are identified and completed on time.
Look at budget and agreed SLAs and ensure the business targets are reached
Work with ensuring stakeholders are kept up to date
- IT Operations manager role, working closley with the C suite
- Career opportunities
IT Support for Payments | Banking Operations | Manager | Riyadh
Top Banking client in Saudi searching for an Executive Manager for their Payments division. This hire will be in charge of Managing the Operations and Support of all payments applications and the payments ecosystem.
- Banking, E payment applications, IT operations manager specialist role
- Tax free salary, Senior hire, Leading a team