Our client is looking for an individual skilled in IT support and website maintenance who is interested in joining a growing team.This role requires someone with strong ownership to their job responsibility and a drive to collaborate with the team.
- Permanent Role - Immediate Start Available
- Western Suburbs Brisbane
Looking for multiple IT Project Coordinators for various clients in Brisbane.
- Multiple Roles with various clients
- Contract Opportunities | CBD location
As an Agile Business Analyst, you will be a part of a team of delivery specialists involved in creating the best digital experiences for our client's customers!
You will come with demonstrated experience working in Digital projects and be a part of a significant programme of works delivering Australia's best web based digital platforms for our client.
- Multiple Roles | CBD Fringe Or Sunshine Coast Location (Your Pick!)
- Demonstrated experience with Digital projects - A Must
Technical leadership role, setting direction for the organisation's Cloud Engineering, DevSecOps standards, practices, tooling and processes.
- Large enterprise organisation moving towards a 'cloud first' future.
- Modern cloud environment, building solutions at scale.
This Project Coordinator/Implementation Specialist role will help the Project Manager in end to end implemenation of products & solutions for the clients.
- Financial Services Industry | Competitive Salary
- Clear Career Path Progression
Work with the latest Azure and SQL BI technologies in a team of Azure Data Warehouse specialists.
- Multiple roles available
- Latest Azure and SQL BI technologies.
Fantastic new contract role for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to build new platform capability, and drive automation and continuous delivery in this blue-chip organisation.
- 6 month contract plus extensions
- Flexible work arrangements (2-3 days per week from home)
Exciting opportunity to join a well-known company as a Netezza development focused role, working on a large scale Banking implementation project with a variety of data types and sources.
- A secure contract position with a reputable organisation
- Competitive rates
Brand new Senior Data Engineer position within an existing team | Initial 2 year contract with strong likelihood of extension or permanent employment.
- Large enterprise financial services organisation.
- Work from home 2-3 days per week.
Brand new opportunity to lead an established team of Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics professionals.
- Large enterprise financial services
- Flexible hours and working arrangements (including working from home)
The Technical Business Analyst will be part of a development team with oversight from the Software Development Group which is responsible for the maintenance of the majority of bespoke software systems within the department.
- Initial 6 Months Contract (With Extensions!) | CBD Based
- Government Role | Great Pay Rates
This role provides an exciting opportunity for a person with proven technical knowledge and business analysis skills to be the bridge that connects business needs with software solutions.
- Permanent Role!
- Not for Profit Organisation!
Utilise your experience in multiple methodologies and practices to create and establish a best fit process.
- Progressive organisation undergoing an evolution of their delivery practices.
- Multiple Delivery Lead roles available - from mid to senior level.
Technical Team Lead role with a global organisation continuing to expand their core software development teams in Australia.
- Hands on technical leadership role, leading a team of 6-7 developers.
- Majority working from home (1 day per week in office with the team)
Working for a national employer within the transport and regulatory sector, this role is pivotal in leading a small team while taking ownership of the information management framework across the organisation.
- Work in the head office for NHVR leading a small team of Information Specialists
- Be responsible to create, implement & manage an Information Management Framework
A Queensland statutory body is expanding their existing team of Senior full-stack Developers.
- 12 month contract with further extensions
- Highly competitive daily rate
Excellent opportunity for a full-stack developer to make a positive difference within the community.
- 100% Remote Work
- Non for profit helping to benefit indigenous communities
Join a global company that are leveraging some of the latest technologies to deliver unique functionalities across their business.
- Flexible working from home arrangements
- Clear Career Path Progression
Great opportunity for an enthusiastic full-stack developer that can bring a depth of knowledge and is interested in working with modern and innovative technology stacks.
- Working in an exciting industry working with the latest tech
- Flexible working environment
A great opportunity to work for this Globally Leading company.
Join a large team of passionate Testers and work on National software.
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Leading QA Tools exposure