Join a market leading and fast-paced organisation with exciting growth opportunities. Initially starting on a 6 months fixed term contract as a Sales Coordinator with the potential of going permanent. Be a part of a well renowned medical device organisation with the ability to grow with the organisation and trending market needs by gaining great experience.
- Exciting 6 months contract with a high growth medical devices organisation
- $70,000 - $80,000 +Super depending on experience - Potential to become permanent
Due to recent growth, our client is looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales Engineer to drive and support sales growth.
The product is primarily within instrumentation and automation across industrial, commercial and mining markets. Based out of Adelaide, the Sales Engineer will support our client at both field and management levels within their existing accounts, while also contributing to proactive creation of new accounts.
- Career progression opportunities within an industry leader
- Great culture and training & development
Opportunity to work in a Sales Estimation role with a growing Building & Construction Org that specialises in Office Fit-out. There will also be career growth opportunities within the sales sector.
- Opportunity at a growing Organisation
- Career growth opportunities in both Estimation and sales
As a Consultant, you will spend a large portion of your time proactively developing business and responding to incoming enquiries and leads to drive sales, grow market share and contribute to regional growth.
- Work for a Global Company and Industry leader in a high performing region.
- Seeking a strong customer focus working in a fast paced commercial environment.
This is an excitintg Sales Representative role to drive sales growth and seek new business accounts while providing exceptional customer service.
- Global Market Leader
- Asian Groceries
Growing their portfolio through business development practices, whilst also maintaining and developing relationships with their tier 1 and 2 clients.
- The opportunity to to work for a growing global manufacturing company
- Be exposed to a number off different industries
As a Territory Sales Representative for their SaaS based product, you'll play a crucial role in managing numerous small-to-medium enterprise accounts. This includes face-to-face interaction with potential clients, working in an autonomous operating rhythm and building meaningful relationships through thoughtful and effective communication.
- Distinguished Organisation in the Media and Advertising space
- Attractive remuneration and car allowance
This technical sales role will report directly to the product sales manager and will aim to achieve sales growth and customer satisfaction across the WA region. Our client is looking for a specialist to drive their high performance fluid sealing products within the mining and industrial sector.
- Strong presence within the WA market
- Company culture and career progression
As a Sales Development Representative in the Hybrid Cloud Software space, you'll play a crucial role in managing new business and building the sales pipeline. This includes generating new leads using a variety of methods and creating a positive impression on prospective clients, providing them with a world-class experience through thoughtful and effective communication.
- A leading Software Organisation
- Attractive remuneration and bonus incentives
Opportunities for enthusiastic individuals to join the team to assist in promoting the business to new and existing customers covering a North QLD territory. Ideal applicants will possess relevant glass and building industry experience with abilities to promote and sell core & value added products and professionally mange territories and accounts.
- Opportunity for a Glass sales representative who has building industry exp.
- Candidate will cover a Townsville and Cairns territory.
You will be required to assist customers with marine chandlery enquiries and sales whilst also establishing strong customer relationships. Furthermore, maintaining knowledge of marine products and the market as a whole is a key part of the role.
- Join an industry leader within the marine industry
- The chance to have a significant impact within the business
You will be responsible for the overall sales strategy for your territory and improve market position through market-leading activity that sets us apart from our competition
- International Organisation
- Enjoying a growth period
The role requires technical and bio-medical knowledge, understanding of lab equipment and supplies, outstanding sales and customer service abilities along with a dedication to succeed in a competitive market
- Career progression opportunities at a growing organisation
- Great culture and training & development
Managing a sales team to achieve agreed sales revenue and margin targets and contributing through cost control to the profit of the unit
- International Organisation and leader in field
- Leadership Opportunity
Work with the commercial team by providing frequent analysis on financial sales figures whilst managing the submissions of our products to the first parties and supporting the commercial team in managing our distribution partners.
- Work for a Fortune 500 company with a $50b+ market cap
- Expand your commercial knowledge in sales
Based in a premium location in the Sydney CBD with an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Sales Specialist to join the dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and expertise in marketing and sales within the Healthcare industry and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
- Exciting position with a Market Leader Medical Organisation
- Attractive competitive $90,000-$100,000 salary package on offer
Our client are looking for an experiences Sales Support Administrator to provide operational support for the NSW Sales team in order to maximise sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility to Work From Home
- Macquarie Park
An exciting opportunity to join a leading consultancy who have created a brand new Sales Manager position to help assist execute their aggressive 3 years growth strategy.
- Sales Manager. Newly Created role. Leading Consultancy.
- Experience with Superannuation, Financial Services and Insurance industries.
Dealing with customers daily and gathering relevant information from them in order to help grow the business.
- Work for a growing global company
- Work as part of a supportive team
Reporting to Senior Leadership you will be the lead for all Commercial activities - both covering strategies and execution. You will be targeting owner and operators of car parking facilities across Australia and New Zealand. In addition to this you will be partnering with hardware providers in the associated fields.
- Fast Growing Platform
- Traffic / Car Management Software