Equipment Sales & Development Representative is responsible for the development of new business and the expansion of existing business for Vermeer Equipment WA & NT product range. This role is also responsible for achieving customer satisfaction through ongoing customer support and is expected to liaise with other sales staff within the business regarding customer service issues and product management.
- Autonomous working environment
- Competitive remuneration package with an extensive bonus structure
As a Consultant, you will spend a large portion of your time proactively developing business and responding to incoming enquiries and leads to drive sales, grow market share and contribute to regional growth.
- Work for a Global Company and Industry leader in a high performing region.
- Seeking a strong customer focus working in a fast paced commercial environment.
Growing their portfolio through business development practices, whilst also maintaining and developing relationships with their tier 1 and 2 clients.
- The opportunity to to work for a growing global manufacturing company
- Be exposed to a number off different industries
The Sales Engineer is responsible for the development of new business and the expansion of existing business for all products within the portfolio. This position is also responsible for achieving customer satisfaction through the ongoing provision of customer service and technical advice & support.
- Sales Engineer for global market leader and innovator in electrical engineering!
- Products, systems and solutions for electrical engineering & automation
Our client are looking for an experiences Sales Support Administrator to provide operational support for the NSW Sales team in order to maximise sales revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Flexibility to Work From Home
- Macquarie Park
The role requires technical and bio-medical knowledge, understanding of lab equipment and supplies, outstanding sales and customer service abilities along with a dedication to succeed in a competitive market
- Career progression opportunities at a growing organisation
- Great culture and training & development
The Sales Manager will be the expert and practical adviser responsible for the sale and hiring of equipment solutions to customers in the coastal and civil construction market. A proactive market approach is required in order to carry out this role and you will work systematically to achieve pre-determined individual and departmental goals.
- Driving solution sales for equipment across cival & coastal construction markets
- Based in Brisbane but looking after the East Coast including Adelaide.
Managing a sales team to achieve agreed sales revenue and margin targets and contributing through cost control to the profit of the unit
- International Organisation and leader in field
- Leadership Opportunity
You will be required to assist customers with marine chandlery enquiries and sales whilst also establishing strong customer relationships. Furthermore, maintaining knowledge of marine products and the market as a whole is a key part of the role.
- Join an industry leader within the marine industry
- The chance to have a significant impact within the business
You will be responsible for the overall sales strategy for your territory and improve market position through market-leading activity that sets us apart from our competition
- International Organisation
- Enjoying a growth period
Reporting to Senior Leadership you will be the lead for all Commercial activities - both covering strategies and execution. You will be targeting owner and operators of car parking facilities across Australia and New Zealand. In addition to this you will be partnering with hardware providers in the associated fields.
- Fast Growing Platform
- Traffic / Car Management Software
Seeking a Sales Manager with a packaging background to promote product mix, help launch new products and drive business growth with the aim of building market share.
- Australian owned company delivering quality packaging across food and retail
- Local QLD manufacturing base
An exciting opportunity to join a leading consultancy who have created a brand new Sales Manager position to help assist execute their aggressive 3 years growth strategy.
- Sales Manager. Newly Created role. Leading Consultancy.
- Experience with Superannuation, Financial Services and Insurance industries.
Dealing with customers daily and gathering relevant information from them in order to help grow the business.
- Work for a growing global company
- Work as part of a supportive team
The Clinical Sales Specialist is responsible for developing strategic relationships with a variety of clinical leaders in targeted hospitals. This position is a proactive member of the sales team that will facilitate securing new business and growing existing business in an assigned territory.
- Seeking candidates with clinical sales exposure across anethesia/critical care.
- Exciting opportunity within global medical technology and device company!
The overall purpose of this role will be to help grow market share for the Organisation by growing new business whilst maintaining and developing existing client relationships
- International Organisation with opportunity to grow within Australia
- Career growth opportunities
My client, a market leading Organic Juice company is looking for a sales and marketing specialist to join their team and help develop and maintain existing relationships with their client base within the Perth metro and rural regions. Targeting and servicing Independent grocers, cafes and retail you'll not only be representing yourself but the company at the highest regard.
- International FMCG Company
- Car + super
Get to work with an industry leader during a period of growth! Take your career to the next step
- Top tier organisation
- Brand new office and great office culture!
Opportunity for a Technical Field Sales Engineer to join a well established global engineering and manufacturing company in South Australia.
- Join a well established global engineering and manufacturing company
- Career growth opportunities with a competitive salary package and incentives
Exciting Sales opportunity with a Global Leader in Medical Device, selling into hospital theatres as the main focus. A professional end-to-end sales approach incorporating capital sales, consumables and servicing as well as educating clients on the products is critically important.
- Attractive Base + Super + Car Allowance + Bonus Potential
- Progressive Global Medical Device company-collaborative & collegiate environment