As the Territory Manager, you will be responsible for North NSW and will identify, evaluate, acquire and maximise new business for the client. The successful candidate will manage all facets of the sales process, assist in preparation of budgets, and manage all account dealings and liaison. This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to further their career in a high growth organisation with great opportunities.
- High growth market leading retailer brand
- $70,000 - $75,000 Base + 10% Super + Monthly Bonus + Company Car
The Ecommerce Coordinator reports to the Senior Ecommerce Coordinator and works cross functionally with Product/Stock Management, Marketing Teams & Web Design Teams across the group.
Your goal is to ensure all information relating to products, descriptions and imagery is uploaded to the websites to maximise online sales.
- A new opportunity to join an iconic international retail business
- Gain experience and exposure to advance your ecommerce career
As the Merchandise Financial Planning Manager you will develop Open to Buy frameworks by Division and Gender and you will be responsible for maintaining a healthy and clean marketplace and balancing this with driving sustainable sales and margin growth. There will be no direct reports or team management responsibilities in this role.
- Global Blue Chip Retail Company
- 6 month contract with the potential to extend to 12
Increase traffic to the websites, maximise conversion rates and build enhanced product content, satisfy customers and maximise online sales.
Work collaboratively within the eCommerce team to plan online merchandising and promotional activities to respond to market trends, and work collaboratively to achieve long term strategic goals.
- A new opportunity to join an iconic international retail business.
- Gain experience and exposure to advance your ecommerce career.
Be responsible for maximising business profits through effective management of merchandise from conception to sale.
As a senior member of the Planning team; support, coach and mentor team members to achieve departmental goals.
- Join a Melbourne founded, and globally loved retail brand.
- A chance to work in a humble, supportive and fast-paced team environment.