An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 3-7 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Melbourne's CBD with growth to partnership.
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing firm
- High profile clients and matters
We are currently working with a leading Property and Real Estate company experiencing rapid growth who are looking to recruit a high performing and driven Trust Accountant to join their team.
- *Career development, training and support
- *Flexible work arrangements
A Property Project Manager delivering projects with strong customer service skills to assist a team with new and renovation construction projects. You will be required to liaise closely with internal and external stakeholders and ensure budgets are met with closely.
- Collaborative and Inclusive Role
- Opportunities to enhance your skills
One of the worlds largest Real Estate Managers is looking for a Senior Property Accountant to oversee a impressive portfolio of commercial properties. Excellent role for those who enjoy supporting non-finance stakeholders.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Global Brand
Our client is a highly regarded Global property development company, with an opportunity available within their finance team based in the CBD of Melbourne. They have a vacancy for a highly motivated finance professional to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with the end to end accounting function, including the commercial aspects to drive business performance.
- Global Organisation
- Career Progression
Our client has a very exciting opportunity for a driven and high performing Senior Property Accountant to join their team based in their Sydney CBD office and support their Commercial portfolio.
- Global Real estate development, investment and property management company
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
In this role as the Senior Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for providing value and insightful analysis on a variety of major projects and business cases across the organisation. As a trusted business partner to directors and senior managers across the you will also play a key role in developing strategies. This role would suit an experienced Property Finance Business Partner that is looking to add true value to an organisation.
- True business partnering role with a focus on property, projects & capital works
- Lead a team of 2 Finance Business Partners
An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 2-5 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Canberra's busy market.
- Highly reputable law firm
- Permanent position and competitive salary offering
Development Director - min 10+ years Senior Development Manager experience, leading project teams on large scale prestigious residential (apartment) / Mixed use and Commercial Office new build projects valued at circa $100Mil and upwards in value.
- Head of Development opportunity with a leading Property Builder / Developer
- Iconic, Large Scale, Prestigious Projects secure pipeline of new projects
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Finance Manager with impeccable leadership abilities to join a Global Real Estate Investment and Development business in the heart of Sydney's CBD for an initial 12 month contract.
- Global Real Estate Investment & Development company
- Impressive portfolio spanning office, retail, logistics and more
Project / Development Manager - Associated Degree in property development, business, architecture, construction, or related degree. 5+ years minimum experience preferably in town house / Multi - unit and/or Small to Medium size Commercial projects
- Leading, Property Development & Construction company with a solid project pipeli
- Company has a diverse & prestigious Project list with and outstanding reputation
This Government Department role will be based within the Portfolio Management standards team.
- Diverse and Supportive Environment
- Opportunities to enhance your skills
Building / Facilities Manager - 3+ years building management experience ideally on Large-scale residential apartment & commercial properties.
- Joint a stable and secure, top tier developer with and outstanding reputation
- Clearly mapped out career development plan and a colabrative inclusive culture
Our client is a luxury Build to Rent arm of a highly successful Real Estate business, seeking a Leasing Agent to join the team. They are seeking someone at the start of their Real Estate career, eager to learn and build a successful future with the business.
- Full Time | Permanent Position
- Residential Leasing - Brand New developments
Michael Page are currently recruiting a Sales Manager for an international real estate business who invest in premium developments across Asia. This role is newly created and will focus on selling off the plan apartments on a landmark development on the Gold Coast skyline.
- International real estate investment company
- Long term role with financially secure business
This is an exceptional opportunity to lead the Leasing division with a chance to be a part of a revolutionary project and new way of living.
- Leadership position | Full time - Permanent
- Residential leasing - New developments
As the Technical Facilities Manager, you will have a portfolio of 13 impressive industrial buildings, and growing, across Australia to look after.
These sites typically are large scale warehouses and similar industrial buildings.
- Global company making their mark in Australia - Newly created role
- Impressive portfolio of large industrial sites
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced finance professional with a broad commercial remit and operational exposure.
- Newly created
- Work for a market leader
An exceptional opportunity to join a leading integrated facilities company. This role is located in Regional Victoria (Wodonga) and will manage a globally renowned brands Industrial site.
- Located in WODONGA
- Full time | Permanent Position
Facilities Leader - 10-15 years' experience in Facilities Management with exposure to essential services, life-cycle costing, capital management, accounting and reporting ( ideally having experience or exposure to Health Care facilities)
- Join a Leading Global, Market leader in Facility Management
- Opportunity to lead a team in the management of two health care facilities