An exclusive new opportunity for a property lawyer between 3-5 years PQE to join a highly regarded and reputable law firm within Melbourne's CBD.
- Exciting opportuntity to join a growing firm
- High profile clients and matters
An exciting opportunity for a Property Manager at the start of their career looking to progress in the commercial property sector. The company will support you with a brand new portfolio for you to both build and manage across mixed assets.
- Junior Property Management opportunity
- Brand new portolfio - Opportunity to build your own
Our client is a privately owned property development company, with an opportunity available within their finance team based in the CBD of Melbourne. They have a vacancy for a highly motivated finance professional to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with the end to end accounting function, including the commercial aspects to drive business performance.
- Diverse Responsibilities
- Job Security
This role will manage a mixed asset portfolio of Retail/Commercial/Industrial with extensive administration support.
- Commercial Property Managament
- Reputable brand and company credibility
A rare opportunity for a Senior Property Manager/Officer with either commercial or resi experience to build a career in the public sector.
- Sought after opportunity in the Public Sector
- Competitive salary package + benefits
An Asset Management and Property job, to oversee the management of building assets, operational equipment, leases and fleet, for a world-renowned retail company. This job will be best suited for a team player who's hungry to deliver outstanding service to his/her stakeholders.
- This is a leadership role for someone who values people as their #1 asset
- An exciting role encompassing facilities & asset management, leasing and fleet
A Property and Assets Manager job for a large-scale retail company, who invests heavily into producing high-quality products for the Australian marketplace, as well as international counterparts.
- A high-paying salary with autonomy in decision-making!
- A diverse role that will challenge and engage you daily
A Development Manager job for for an ambitious, commercially-minded DM who is eager to grow with an incredible company. This is the type of opportunity that can take your Development career to the next level!
- A highly impressive business with a stable pipeline of projects!
- Strong leadership that you'll learn from and be proud to work with
A Senior Development Manager job to oversee a private developer's construction developments. This is a leadership role as well, and is a key position within the business, reporting into the CEO.
- Unique leadership position for an experienced, Senior Development Manager
- High-paying salary and the ability to chose your projects and sites
This is an administrative role, managing the OHS, Risk Mitigation and Security for two corporate offices in Melbourne and New Zealand.
- Diverse role in a global company
- OHS/Risk & Security focused
An established Property Group is looking for a Web Developer to manage the design, development and maintenance of their websites.
- Great opportunity to join an established Property Group
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment as the development lead.
An exciting opportunity for junior Digital Marketer to work across email marketing and camping reporting.
- Exciting opportunity for junior Digital Marketing Specialist
- Opportunity to grow and develop skills in email marketing and campaign reporting
A Development Manager job for an ambitious, commercially-minded DM who is eager to grow with an incredible company. This is the type of opportunity that can take your Development career to the next level!
- Take your Development Experience to the next level with multi-sector projects
- Work with leaders who care about your growth and development
Our client is a global property development company, with an opportunity available within the Melbourne CBD team. They have a vacancy for a highly motivated finance professional to work closely with senior stakeholders throughout the business and assist with property budgets, development, acquisitions, operations and project work.
- Global Organisation
- Work Life Balance
Our client specialises in Commercial Property Management, seeking a Facilities Coordinator to support their highly successful team. The role will be heavily administrative with the chance to progress into a career in the world of Property.
- Commercial Property Management
- Competitive Salary and Growth Opportunities
Our client is a renowned broadcasting business, seeking a Facilities/Engineering Supervisor to join their large Property team to help with the running of their Melbourne based office and further offices in TAS.
- Hard Facilities Management
- HVAC/Electrical/Technical FM
And end to end Project Management job, delivering residential building projects. You'll also get exposure to other sectors, allowing you to expand your CV!
- Branch out into other sectors to broaden your Project Management experience!
- One of the best leadership groups you could ever ask to work for.
Our client is an established private school in the Eastern suburbs seeking a Facilities Manager to lead their Maintenance and Grounds Team. These roles rarely come around and is a great opportunity to add value to the schools facilities.
- Rare opportunity in the Education Sector
- Eastern suburb location
A rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join an established company in Commercial Facilities. Managing 6 sites in the North/Western Suburbs, you will take full lead on the day to day operations.
- Full Time | Permanent Opportunity
- Established Commercial Facilities Company
An end-to-end Client-Side Project Management role to deliver a range of new build, refurbishment and redevelopment projects. This job will be suited to someone who already has client-side Project Management experience, and is looking to take the next long-term steps in their career with a brilliant SME.
- Accelerate your career in a way that most organisations CANNOT offer
- Deliver projects across multiple sectors