As the Project Accountant you will be responsible for the accounting of construction projects within the business. Analyse progress, report issues and make suggestions working closely with the finance and operation teams.
- Work for a globally established enterprise with over $3b in annual turnover
- Manage fast-paced and exciting projects in a supportive team
Michael Page are recruiting a National Construction Manager position for a leading international fast food business. The role is responsible for overseeing the roll out of fit outs to new stores as well as refurbishments and re-fits to existing stores nationally.
- International Fast Food Chain
- Competitive base salary with additional incentive program
Contract Administrator with over 3 - 5+ years CA experience on commercial new build and or Fit-out /refurbishment projects valued at circa $5Mil - $20M+ in value
- Join on of Canberra's leading Commercial, main building contractors
- Solid pipeline of landmark, prestigious projects in Canberra
Business Development Manager - 6 - 8 years Business Development / Sales experience in related Construction sectors with proven track record of success in maintaining and expanding existing accounts as well as securing new business accounts.
- Join an industry leading, stable and secure business with solid values
- Well-known and respected brand with strong client relationships in place
A Development Manager job to oversee a range of building developments from end to end, across a number of different sectors. This role will suit someone who wants to work for a dynamic, hard-working and supportive business.
- Strong pipeline of works with repeat business and plenty of returning clients
- Work in an evvironment where you'll be supported and encouraged daily
Oversee the project accounting for an organisation that delivers construction services and manages the development of key infrastructure assets with an annual budget of over $500m.
- Influence the decisions and processes with-in a $500m project
- Complete control of how you want operations within the role to work
Senior role focusing on non-contentious construction as well as Projects work. Broad workload within these key areas, and chance to progress quickly within a lean team
- Acknowledged as a leading law firm for Construction / Projects work in the ME
- Senior Associate role with excellent prospects in the short / medium term
Our client is an asset management software (SaaS) that has been operating for 4 years and seeking an experienced BDM to join the team.
- Start-up SaaS Company
- Melbourne Based
The purpose of this position is to assess and inspect building certification functions. This role will contribute to the total certification approval process in a manner which provides the community with a high level of confidence in Council staff and processes.
- Maximum term role
- Great Salary and Benefits
Senior Estimator - 8 years' Experience as a Commercial Construction Estimator, tendering small and large scale commercial new build projects circa $20Mil upwards.
- National Tier 2, Multi Award Winning Commercial Main Building Contractor
- Outstanding culture within the, well resourced, tender team
Great opportunity for a National Sales & Project Manager to join a leading global manufacturer of communication and IT hardware.
- Join a leading global manufacturer of communication and IT hardware
- Lucrative salary and a generous bonus scheme with career growth opportunity
A Senior Project Management job to deliver retail projects from $5m - $50m, from end to end. Client side or Construction side PMs are welcome!
- Amazing opportunity to transition from Contractor side to Client-side
- Get exposure to the Development cycle of Projects
The purpose of this fantastic role is to be part of the Strategic Asset Performance team- in order to provide drawings and documentation and undertake design activities for current and proposed civil assets in the public sector- in order to ensure safety and compliance.
- Great Remuneration and Relocation subsidies
- Fantastic Public Sector role
Foreman / Supervisor - 4-6 years construction experience on commercial, health care, education and governmental projects
- Join a leading, national construction company with an established ACT Office
- Business has an outstanding reputation for their company culture
Senior Estimator - 6 - 8+ years' Experience as a Commercial Construction Estimator, tendering small and large scale commercial new build projects circa $10Mil upwards.
- Stable & Secure, National Main building contractor with a solid project pipeline
- A company culture of true trust and empowerment with support and development
Estimating Manager - 8 -10+ Years of successful tendering experience across commercial, Residential (Apartments), hospitality, education, retail, government, hotels, industrial and health/aged care sectors.
- Join a multi award winning main building contractor with an outstanding rep
- Company on a consistent fast track growth trajectory and solid pipeline
- Lead the execution of a large greenfield Mixed-use master plan from inception, incorporating cutting edge design and construction technologies and methodologies.
- Provide strategic direction in creating unique and innovative destinations
- Work for one of the worlds largest and most exciting regional developments, alongside a team of world class development professionals and leadership teams
- International exposure
- Be a part of a world class Real Estate Development
Michael Page Property and Construction are currently recruiting a Contracts Administrator position for an award winning Tier 2 commercial builder based near Brisbane CBD. Working closely with the Project Managers and Commercial Manager, the successful applicant will be delivering projects in the $1-20m+ range for both private and public clients.
- Commercial new build and fit out projects
- Salary on offer - $100-140k
Contract Administrator with over 4 - 6+ years CA experience on residential (apartment) / Mixed use and / or commercial new build projects valued at circa $20Mil - $60M+ in value
- Leading, mid - tier, National Builder / Developer over 50 years
- Large 3 phase mixed - use development (3-4year project)
Our client is growing - and we want the same for you! Big enough to give you exposure on a diverse range of multi-million dollar projects, yet small enough to actually know your name, these are career development opportunities not to be missed.
- Fantastic exposure to TMR Projects!
- Great Remmuneratuion and living away compensation- Rockhampton project