Exciting Channel Sales Manager to mange retail and foodservice accounts ensuring all sales targets are delivered as well as overseeing Sales KPI's to drive Sales growth across the business.
- Join a high market leading FMCG organisation
- Convenient Western Sydney Location
- The Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring all retailers receive their stock orders accurately and efficiently and that any related issues are dealt with promptly. The role is also responsible for ensuring retailers are trained and current in their knowledge of the product ranges.
- Career growth opportunities
- Tier 1 organisartion
Build collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with others, while developing strategies and improving the business models within the company.
Use your proven analytical skills to create category and brand plans in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
- Join a leader in the FMCG space
- Make an impact on their brands and your career
Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals. Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Working for a global FMCG organisation
- Tier 1 organisation
This role is both a challenging and rewarding with your main responsibility being to achieve this clients sales objectives via distribution, shelf management, promotional program initiatives.
- Career growth opportunities
- Working with market leading brands/ products
Manage variety of accounts, including multinationals. Understand the relationship between sales and supply. Work closely with suppliers and customers to maintain awareness of supply and demand
- Growing Organisation
- Flexible Working Arrangement
You will be accountable for the execution of strategy for the client's accounts to achieve objectives, goals and strategies whilst also growing the accounts
- Leading Organisation within the Packaging space
- Career growth opportunities
Exciting opportunity for a driven Sales professional with a track record of strong Account Management and business development experience who can build on new and existing relationships with key stakeholders. .
- Market leading Global Brand
- Fantastic Premium products
Opportunity to join a highly regarded FMCG organisation to drive their S&OP adoption across the business, with real exposure to C-Suite and taking the driving seat in the transformational step change.
- Global FMCG organisation with an Australian manufacturing footprint
- Newly created role with scope and autonomy to make a difference
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will effectively own, develop and manage the strategic brand responsibilities for multiple well-known brands.
You will also work alongside the Head of Marketing and Sales team to deliver against set brand metrics as well as budgeted annual volume, margin and sales objectives.
- Privately owned Western Sydney based Australian family run FMCG business
- On-site Luxury Gym & great employee benefits
Work as a commercial finance analyst supporting this global consumer goods businesses' Sales function in Australia. Reporting to the Division Commercial Manager, this role would be ideal for a finance analyst or a First Mover out of the Big 4 Audit firms.
- Global FMCG Organisation
- Commercial Partnering with Sales Division
As the Category Manager, you will be responsible for managing the strategic direction and development of the Chilled and Private Label categories. This role is crucial to the success of Business with a large focus on innovation and range development. brand marketing campaigns, pricing and promotional effectiveness. and will identify, evaluate, acquire and maximise sales growth for the business.
- High growth market leading Retail brand
- $140,000 - $150,000 Base + 10.5% Super + 15% bonus
This is a very exciting opportunity to partner closely with functional leaders based in Moorebank, Regional NSW and New Zealand. The business is predominantly focused on creating space for people to perform and grow in their roles and this opportunity will partner with the GM, Site Managers, the Sales Director and other key stakeholders. This business specialises in the food and beverage production space.
- Hybrid working but supporting client groups in NSW and New Zealand
- Site based in Moorebank with hybrid working
This is a strategic Senior Financial Analyst position within a large multi-million dollar business that is growing quickly. The ideal candidate will support the preparation and delivery of financial management activities but also work closely with sales and operations ensuring the pricing and promotions are in line with the strategic goals of the business.
- A brand new role in a growing retail business based in Bondi
- Construct strategic objectives through business partnering
As the Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the sales and marketing team on a daily basis as well as assisting the production of advertising, marketing brochures and other promotional activities. The successful candidate will coordinate marketing/promotional events such as food shows, festivals, media announcements, product demonstrations etc.
- High growth market leading FMCG brand
- $55,000 + 10% Super
Client is looking for a commercial analyst to join their finance team to support the sales and marketing teams with pricing, margin and spend analysis and reporting.
- Rare opportunity in commercial finance with a growing FMCG company
- Great opportunity for career progression - clear path to progression
Do you have the creative writing ability to deliver jaw dropping proposals that secures new business opportunities? Working in a fast paced rapidly growing B2B business you will internally project manage the sales, marketing and pricing teams to ensure the business puts their very best proposal forward, every single time.
- Use your creativity to develop business winning proposals
- Free your entrepreneurial spirit
Our client is a globally recognised food manufacturer with a stable of household names currently being produced. They have recently acquired a new business and are looking for an experienced fiance professional who loves partnering with production and sales to drive business performance.
- Great Company Culture
- Work closely with senior stakeholders