This aim or this role is to represent and ensure the outcomes are equitable and competitive, in addition to providing strong contract and vendor management leadership to the separation team. The role will have a solid line to the GM Procurement, with a dotted line into IT. The ideal candidate will be able to engage in both tactical and strategic conversations and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders with strong experience across IT Procurement.
- Global Transport Organisation
- Newly created role - 6 month contract to permanent
One of Australia's largest Engineering firms is looking for an experienced Senior Internal Auditor that has exposure to Technology/IT Audit engagements.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Flexible Working Environment
A great opportunity for a senior Technology professional to take on a General Management level position for a leading organisation within the Infrastructure industry. Leading a team of 40, the Head of Technology Governance will be in charge of Strategy, Governance and Performance.
- General Management Technology. Team of 40. IT Strategy and Governance
- Reporting to the CIO. 2IC. $300,000
Our client, a global organisation in the manufacturing sector, require an SAP Key User or Functional Consultant who has experience working with industrial master data, to work on major projects in a permanent role.
- Take the next step in your career
- Work for a global organisation in the industrial sector
A long term, greenfield technical project. This is an opportunity for an experienced Data Science Developer to join a highly skilled technical team.
- Hybrid work model - 50% working from home
- Advanced, modern tech stack - R, Shiny, Machine Learning, DevOps
In this role you will support the Project Procurement Manager to deliver exceptional high standards when it comes to buying all of the required parts for the Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul of rolling stock.
- Join the largest player in their industry in Australia
- Work for a globally recognized brand