As IT Support, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support for internal users across head office and you will support stores across Melbourne. You will be the first point of contact for any IT issues which will include software and hardware support.
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Training & ongoing support
As the IT Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving IT infrastructure to enable more effective and efficient use of technology. Supporting the delivery of professional learning both on site and remotely with AV technology such as video conferencing, etc.
- Multiple positions within Government
- Immediate start
The primary purpose of the Contracts Analyst is to support the IT Business Manager with the effective and proactive management of Information and Communication department vendors and contracts including reviewing and executing vendor contracts, building and maintaining collaborative relationships with ICS vendors and providing IT contracts/commercial advice and support to MFB stakeholders.
- This is an enticing opportunity to work with an Victorian Government Body.
- A contract role with a high probability of extension.
The ultimate focus of this Project Manager is to lead a team and provide direction to streamline processes. This position will require a Project Manager who will understand the vision of where Darebin Council aims to be. It is a highly demanding position, so a candidate will need to have experience working on large-scale projects under pressure.
- Opportunity to work on large-scale complex projects
- Inclusive and Supportive Environment
As the Help Desk support individual, you will be responsible for providing exceptional customer support for internal clients. This role assists users with all hardware and software support questions and assists with resolving technical issues.
- Great opportunity to start your career!
- Training and ongoing support
This aim or this role is to represent and ensure the outcomes are equitable and competitive, in addition to providing strong contract and vendor management leadership to the separation team. The role will have a solid line to the GM Procurement, with a dotted line into IT. The ideal candidate will be able to engage in both tactical and strategic conversations and negotiations with internal and external stakeholders with strong experience across IT Procurement.
- Global Transport Organisation
- Newly created role - 6 month contract to permanent
A leading Victorian healthcare provider is needing a Project Manager to join their Digital Health team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. They are offering a competitive salary coupled with attractive salary packaging, additional annual leave and monthly RDO's.
- Initial 12 month fixed term contract with possible extension
- $140k plus outstanding staff benefits
We're seeking an on-site IT support who has well-rounded abilities in troubleshooting all operating systems, software, hardware, telephone, and networks. You will also be required to support by answering calls in a courteous and friendly manner, handling email and in-person requests from all users.
- Temporary Contract - 12 months.
- Onsite support required, working from the office.
A growing CBD-based property organisation is at the beginning of an exciting transformation and are seeking an Senior IT Project Manager with Application implementation experience. This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract that will suit someone with terrific stakeholder management skills and end to end implementation experience.
- 6 month fixed term contract with July start date
- $160,000 plus superannuation
A Senior Business Analyst role in A government Department, to deliver a revamped technology platform, for improved management and administration of fines.
This role will give you an opportunity to work on exciting projects that most departments simply cannot offer, due to the unique nature of the work.
- Lucrative daily rate between $800 - $1,000 per day
- 12 month contract with high chance of extension
A unique, high-paying Business Analyst contract role, to work on IT application and integration projects. This job will focus on Oracle ERP and Oracle PBCS.
- OUTSTANDING leadership and team culture
- Make a real difference to the community - this is important work
One of Australia's largest Engineering firms is looking for an experienced Senior Internal Auditor that has exposure to Technology/IT Audit engagements.
- Excellent Company Culture
- Flexible Working Environment
The team strive to deliver evolutionary architecture, technical innovation and data driven decision making in service of the overall corporate strategy. They are a creative and forward-thinking group focused on building the next generation of Digital grocery retailer.
- An exciting contractual role within an Australian retail giant.
- A contract role with a high probability of further extension.
A terrific opportunity to join an ASX listed organisation in a critical senior management position.
- ASX. Category Leader. 2IC. Increase technical efficiency and effectiveness.
- Reporting to the CIO. Drive Strategy.
We require an experienced, pro-active and versatile Solution Architect to work with a project team. Deliverables comprise High Level Solution Approaches and Solution Detailed Designs that support completion of a significant and complex projects. The Solution Architect will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendors and internal subject matter experts to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements.
- This is an enticing opportunity for a contractual role in the Public sector.
- A contract role with a high probability of further extension.
Exciting opportunity for an Architect to join a well-known Government Organisation based in the Melbourne CBD.
- Long term contract | 3 years minimum
- Working with a nationally recognised government organisation
Our client, a software support company based in the outer eastern suburbs, is looking for a permanent Technical Support Manager to lead a team of about 20 team leads and support engineers from level 1 to 3 issues.
- Work for a global organisation with entrepreneurial culture and leadership
- Excellent growth and career development opportunities
Exciting opportunity to work with a reputable organisation
- Competitive Daily Rate
- Remote working situation
A great opportunity for a senior Technology professional to take on a General Management level position for a leading organisation within the Infrastructure industry. Leading a team of 40, the Head of Technology Governance will be in charge of Strategy, Governance and Performance.
- General Management Technology. Team of 40. IT Strategy and Governance
- Reporting to the CIO. 2IC. $300,000
Seeking out someone who can carry out administrative tasks for the maintenance of accurate database records, archiving support, coordinating incoming, outgoing correspondence, conducting research and to be the first point of contact for external and internal stakeholders and customers.
- Immediate Start!
- Great opportunity to get into the Victoria Public Sector avenue.