A leading Victorian healthcare provider is needing a Project Manager to join their Digital Health team on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. They are offering a competitive salary coupled with attractive salary packaging, additional annual leave and monthly RDO's.
- Initial 12 month fixed term contract with possible extension
- $140k plus outstanding staff benefits
Join this leading private healthcare organisation as they continue to drive the Data & Analytics function of the business on a national scale.
- Work from home 2-3 days per week.
- Data centric organisation with heavy investment in Technology
As a Service Desk Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be to provide polite and professional support to customers and clients at all times. You will receive, document and track all incoming customer/user calls for immediate remedy and closure.
- Great exposure and career progression opportunities
- 12-month Contract - potential for extension
Seeking a Data Engineering Tech Lead who's had previous experience working as a Lead or has extensive experience as a Senior Data Engineer with exposure to mentoring.
- Permanent opportunity where you can help build a DE function
- Working for an ASX Listed Company within a secure industry.
An established membership-based medical organisation is searching for a talented Data Governance Lead who has delivered end to end Data and BI projects. This is an initial 2 year fixed term contract with opportunity for extension and has an excellent salary package on offer.
- Long term fixed-term contract with job security and benefits
- Fantastic salary on offer of $160,000
The Sr. Integration Specialist will assist in building high-quality integration solutions in Azure integration tech stack, in compliance with technical design for Mater Group. This role is required to design, develop and support system interfaces using relevant Integration technology and tools.
This represents an exciting career defining opportunity to join a market leader in healthcare and a proudly Queensland iconic organisation
- South side Inner Suburb Location - 2 minutes from train station
- Largest Healthcare operator
We are seeking an experienced Legal Counsel to provide commercial legal advice and services for day-to-day business operations. This role is based in Sydney, this role is a 12-month fixed term contract and will report to the Senior Legal Counsel - Procurement & IT.
In this role, you will be responsible for legal risk advice to a variety of internal departments, including Global Supply Chain, Finance, IT and HR departments.
- An fantastic opportunity to join a global company, working in a diverse team.
- Working for an organisation that is dedicated to making a good difference.