As the IT Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving IT infrastructure to enable more effective and efficient use of technology. Supporting the delivery of professional learning both on site and remotely with AV technology such as video conferencing, etc.
- Multiple positions within Government
- Immediate start
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and executing sourcing strategies across multiple categories for low value, low complexity projects.
- Attractive salary
- Flexible Working Arrangements
Seeking a Procurement Consultant with experience across federal government, compliance and IT sourcing to help procurement activity through accessing various Federal Government Panels and other methods as well as management of supplier contracts including development and execution of vendor negotiation strategies to optimise outcomes.
- Multi Billion Dollar Financial Services Government Entity
- Long-term 12 month contract
Our client is looking for a well-rounded Senior ICT Systems Administrator. The successful System Administrator will be part of a multifunctional technical delivery team that is responsible for the maintenance, deployment and automation of 3rd party Vendor delivered systems. The delivery team also supports a variety of customised vendor software including systems integration, deployment automation, and tear 3 support for vendor-supplied software packages.
- A unique and rewarding opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator
- Utilise your skills & contribute to a multifunctional technical delivery team
An ICT (Technology) Senior Project Manager job to implement a new CRM (Customer Relationship Management) project within a State Government Department. This role will have a heavy emphasis on transformation and implementation projects.
- High Paying salary AND job security
- Extremely flexible working conditions
We are looking for an ICT Senior Sourcing Project Manager to facilitate a strategic and coordinated approach to the complex sourcing to support the delivery approach across business improvement, process change and specialist SAP and digital expertise from the market.
- A competitive salary expected to be in the $125-$135k including super
- An innovate and forward thinking Government Department
A Senior Business Analyst role in A government Department, to deliver a revamped technology platform, for improved management and administration of fines.
This role will give you an opportunity to work on exciting projects that most departments simply cannot offer, due to the unique nature of the work.
- Lucrative daily rate between $800 - $1,000 per day
- 12 month contract with high chance of extension
The client is seeking a Senior PEGA Developer to provide highly specialist expertise in the development of the PEGA platform.
- 6-Month rolling contract
- Hybrid work environment